[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>trusting niggers http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art icl
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: images.jpg (18 KB, 313x470) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
18 KB, 313x470
>trusting niggers
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3456144/Miami-woman-23-left-coma-brain-injury-family-say-attacked-male-roommate-Craigslist.html
>>
How do you make the decision to room with a 35 year old black man?
>>
>>26647304
White women are incredible stupid.
>>
>>26647266

>male "roommate"

BURN THE COAL PAY THE TOLL
>>
>>26647304
You see a lot of craiglist adds with haitian men offering ridiculously cheap rent for a potential young female roommate.
>>
>>26647344
Why Haitians specifically?
>>
Coalburner deserved it
>>
this world is completely dung pie, not worth saving anymore.
other people are making it so challenging for us to leave that it should be legal to execute them in the streets.
people who commit crimes need to be executed and bled in the streets, i want my draconian punishments back.
i want motherfuckers drawn and quartered if the court approves it.
we need more executions, not less. the prison system has long been exposed as a sham, the only reason we keep these people alive is for the private sector.
>>
File: craigslist21n-2-web.jpg (37 KB, 635x847) Image search: [Google]
craigslist21n-2-web.jpg
37 KB, 635x847
this doesn't make any sense to me anymore

the article says they lived in a downtown apartment, which makes me think that he'd have to be pulling in serious cash, but then it makes a lot less sense that he'd chimp out like he did

the other more viable explanation was that this girl had just finished school, gotten a decent job, and then met this guy who was basically her homeless fuck monkey, but he doesn't want to be associated like that because it highlights a motive even more
>>
>>26647462
>but then it makes a lot less sense that he'd chimp out like he did

No it doesn't, he's a nigger. Never relax when near a nigger.
>>
>>26647481
But to live a decent life as a black person, you either have to be an oreo or a drug dealer.
>>
>>26647536
Doesn't matter, see here

>>26647343
>>
>>26647363
I meant in Florida. There is a lot of Haitian immigrants here.
>>
>>26647266
She wanted the BBC and payed the price. Nothing of value was lost.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.