[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>think you've completely forgotten about her >accidentally
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: feel beard.jpg (46 KB, 317x379) Image search: [Google]
feel beard.jpg
46 KB, 317x379
>think you've completely forgotten about her
>accidentally find a pic of her on your computer
>get depressed and start missing her again
>about to text her
>see she's blocked you
>get even more depressed

fucking why
>>
>not having deleted every photo, burned every piece of memorabilia that reminds you of her, and deleted her number

Man, you really suck at moving on.
Once she's left you, she's gone for good. You just have to accept it and move forward.
>>
How do you see you're blocked? Using an app or something
>>
>>26647247
Bitch when I burn a bridge I make sure that shit is burnt
>>
>>26647283
I thought I deleted everything, there was just one this pic in the recycle bin.. couldn't bring myself to delete her number though.

>>26647287
yeah, whatsapp
>>
File: ayyy.jpg (43 KB, 640x625) Image search: [Google]
ayyy.jpg
43 KB, 640x625
>>26647247
>think you've completely forgotten about her
>see her in the street
>she's with another man
>he's way better than you
>he's going to fuck her tonight
>you'll never get another woman

Why does it have to be this way? The pain never stops, those feels are the worst I wouldn't even wish them for my worst ennemy
>>
>tfw keeping the pictures locked away somewhere

Why would I want to forget I was with her? It was good until the end. : ))
>>
>>26647312
did she notice you?
>>
>>26647308
Delete her number. She fucking BLOCKED you. What are you gonna do, get a new phone and start texting her again like a creep?
>>
>>26647365

Yes, I lowered my head like a cuck and walked away holding back the tears.

She was my first, I've spent my entire teens with her, she left for better, no big deal for her, but for me, it was like the world collapsing. But heh, don't have any other choice than do deal with it.

I hope I'll have someone else to love and that truly loves me back one day.
>>
>>26647428
I know that feel bro

God, do I know that feel

I've pretty much accepted it as a fluke and decided to live the rest of my life for myself, by myself.
>>
>>26647471

Yeah, the only thing we can do is improving ourselves with our means, doing the best we can do, but for ourselves, not for women.

Then it's a matter of luck, either you have it and you stumble upon someone that will love you or maybe you will not and spend the rest of your days alone.

But having hope is what keeps me going, I know I'm probably fucked but I won't kill myself for a woman. I'll kill myself when all hope is gone.
>>
File: 20.jpg (36 KB, 709x765) Image search: [Google]
20.jpg
36 KB, 709x765
>tfw your ex gf is a truly pathetic individual
>tfw you don't know if you hate her, pity her or want her back
>>
>>26647556
>ex is a NEET who barely leaves her house, doesn't have any friends and a crazy cat lady at the age of 21
>she still thinks she's too good for me

wew
>>
>>26647613
wew indeed
shit that makes ME hurt feeling FOR you
>>
>>26647247
>forget about her
>month later find nude she sent
>get sad
> remember how much of a crazy bitch she was
>feel better
>fap to pics
>>
>>26647628
She was crazy for me when we first started dating but after I showed my true colors, things went south quick.

I'm not really a loser or anything either, just incredibly boring
>>
File: please leave.png (14 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
please leave.png
14 KB, 500x500
>Having an ex
>>
>>26647312
>see ex in the street
>pushing a pram

glad i got the fuck out of dodge

>>26647675
i was the same, as soon as i started revealing myself to her she got cold feet fast

she was also bipolar so that probably came into effect too
>>
>no way to ever see her again
>think i'm in the clear
>dream about her, which is even worse
>>
>>26647772
>>26647772
>>26647772
just leaf
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.