[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Many foolishly think the Chad is the 'celebrity' with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1288046139108.jpg (143 KB, 1144x1600) Image search: [Google]
1288046139108.jpg
143 KB, 1144x1600
Many foolishly think the Chad is the 'celebrity' with women and that female strangers will instantly respond to you on the street, on the elevator, or wherever. This is a silly life, as all these strangers will never really give a damn about you (as you start to do stranger and stranger things to fit into the 'persona'). Don't forget your own community. Rather than go for 'instant hook-ups' at bars and clubs, try expanding your social circle. Eventually, you'll get circles and larger circles and even larger circles of women coming after you. These ladies will tell their lady friends about you and the effect just ripples. This increasing of social circle, of your community, is far far more rewarding than being an introvert who practically costumes his physical appearance, his social self, his emotional self, and (dare I say) his spiritual self for some dumb female stranger who wouldn't care if he dropped dead the next day!
>>
>>26647245

another cyborg who believes the personality meme, huh

u ready to get rekt, son? 2 of you left crying today already, and the day hasn't even begun.
>>
>>26647245

all you're ever gonna do is newfag at established circles of people where all the females go after the chad of the circle as you awkwardly sit on the sidelines
>>
>>26647245
>try expanding your social circle
i cannot
>>
OP pls respond or I'll consider that an auto-victory.
>>
>>26647324
No, he's actually right. You both are. Every group does have it's chad that all the females go after, but you can also increase your social status by being in more than one social circle.

Every girl who has ever been attracted to me was because of this. It works out best when we're together and I constantly run into people who approach me to say hi or whatever, especially other better looking girls. It makes you more desirable to both sides, because they see you as valued by another girl and that makes them start competing for you.

But yeah, you're better off being chad of one group than being the beta of 3.
>>
>>26647494

kek you're a low-value faggot with delusions m8

the only thing a sub-chad male will ever be unironically liked is if he was dumped on an island with 9 absolute hideous sperglords and 1 female, that way you stand out as the alpha among the sperglords

and that's like.. when it happens for real, not a reality show or some shit like that, even though girls even unironically fall for sub-par men just because there's no other choice
>>
>>26647441
respond to what
>>
>>26647666

fucking satan-tripping kakashi-sun disregarding cunt

>>26647277
>>
>>26647683
sure please 'rek' me
>>
>>26647717

WELL I CAN'T WHEN UR BEING SO DERE-DERE NOW CAN I, FAGGUTO-KUUUN *_*
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.