[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mommy found my pipe and hash oil and took it >hasn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 1443727036884.jpg (35 KB, 439x290) Image search: [Google]
1443727036884.jpg
35 KB, 439x290
>mommy found my pipe and hash oil and took it
>hasn't brought it up yet
what do?
>>
nothing, its a bait move to get you to confront her so she has a reason to kick you out
>>
>>26647227
Stop living with mommy
>>
>>26647227
How do you know you didn't just misplace it, or that someone else might have taken it?
>>
>>26647246
This thread itself is a bait move genius
>>
>>26647227
OP here, I thought she just found one stash but she found it all

Which means she searched through my whole room
>>
Just act like nothings happened, she won't question you about it if you ask what happened to it, if she questions first then act like you had no idea about it
>>
>>26647487
Buy a new doorknob for your room, one with a lock and a key only you have.

But she'll probably come at you with some shit about how "it's my house I pay for it you'll get privacy when you move out you freeloading shitlord"
>>
>>26647518
She probably knows that I know.

>>26647520
I'm considering moving out now
>>
this is easy man

>wait for her to ask you about it

>tell her you don't wanna talk about it

>come up to her later and confess that you are depressed and don't know what else to do to feel happy.

She will go from being Mad mom to Sad mom in a split second and then you can start crying and shit and she will just feel bad for you then leave you alone.
>>
>>26647487
Well then you're an idiot for not hiding it well enough. your stash should always be hidden so well that even if somebody searches your whole room they don't find it.
But what's done is done, you should search her room now and take your stash back plus her dildoes.
>>
File: 1436143900452.jpg (49 KB, 300x345) Image search: [Google]
1436143900452.jpg
49 KB, 300x345
>never been caught smoking weed
>quit 3 years ago

Feels good not being a degenerate pothead.
>>
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 384x484) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 384x484
Wow you smoke pot. You must have a lot going for you in life.

Seriously. You potheads are worse than neets. I hope you get kicked out.
>>
>>26647487
sucks to be you

I kept my stash in my Half-Life 2 case on the shelf with the rest of my games. Pipe was kept in a sunglasses case which was hidden inside a plastic case for all my PS1 games.
>>
>took shrooms last weekend
>the next day I felt really pure, like a new man
>decide to not do drugs anymore, because it's unhealthy.

I needed a break. I feel like weed puts me in a really foggy mood for a while. Taking shrooms was such a good decision.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.