[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need a women hate thread. Give me the best photos, or links
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 1454509574187.jpg (763 KB, 1900x1440) Image search: [Google]
1454509574187.jpg
763 KB, 1900x1440
I need a women hate thread.
Give me the best photos, or links to news articles, or whatever is pertinent.

Fuck women
>>
women are human too.
>>
>>26647184
Sure, maybe, but that doesn't mean I can't abhor them
>>
>>26647184
Pur species has evolved in such a way that women have no real compassion for men. That's not to say that they don't care about men, they'll just never know a world without the benefits of (thankless) male labor.
>>
Bumpire
>>
>>26647184
first post worst post
>>
File: flat chest faggot.png (176 KB, 815x617) Image search: [Google]
flat chest faggot.png
176 KB, 815x617
>>26647172

source: just like an hour ago, r9k
>>
>>26647184
only my mom
>>
I dunno I think women are pretty nice
>>
>>26647184
please go to a place called reddit
>>
>>26647184
I don't hate them, but to be honest I just see them as cummunchers, you see I'm not as perfect as a Chad but I've had gf and female friends, always expecting more than erotism but in the end they just continue around you if they need something or if they are attracted to you.
I never help a woman since college because I got nothing in return (male friends get you something to return the favor) so that leaves only the attraction option and I'm almost always right, they just want the d.
Workwise they are most of the time worthless maybe because they got help all their way, or because of entitlement they don't have the urge to improve other than looks.
And in all relationships I've been either get stalled or get in a vicious circle of discussions, this because girls beyond being cummunchers they rarely have passions.
But I don't hate them I just pitty their existence where, as my mom, I the most important thing they can achieve is to have a successful boy or a girl that married a successful guy.
>>
>>26647677
>inb4 it becomes the /r9k/'s "there is nothing wrong with being jewish"
>>
>>26647806
I was going to argue with you but that's so true, my parents always seem to care if Im near of having a cute boyfriend.
>>
File: 1446302194291.png (256 KB, 1800x1348) Image search: [Google]
1446302194291.png
256 KB, 1800x1348
>>26647184
They are demons from hell that exist for the sole purpose of causing suffering to any sentient life on this planet.
>>
>>26647860

those are just a bunch of women defending their betabuxes lol
>>
>>26647184

Stalin was a human too
>>
>>26647184
'Human' doesn't mean 'good'.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.