[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lets skip the sad stuff but im dying from brain cancer 100% certain
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: Lefreedombird.jpg (73 KB, 606x601) Image search: [Google]
Lefreedombird.jpg
73 KB, 606x601
Lets skip the sad stuff but im dying from brain cancer 100% certain im gonna die so lets not worry about it.

I have more or less $400k from my parents (they are kill now). Give me som funny ideas on what to spend it on in my will. Right now its gonna be donated to this fund that preserve nature (1/2 of it) and 1/4 for a institution in my area that builds coop gardens. What should i spend ~100k?
>>
>>26647077
buy a random anon a top of the line sex doll
>>
>>26647096

fucking this.. ANON PLEASE you must invest that money in a company that produces lifelike sex dolls... PLEASE
>>
>>26647077

pay a hitman to kill some stacies, how is this even not on your mind yet

pay to ruin people's lives
>>
>posting in elaborate ruse thread to collect people's paypal addresses
>>
spend it on cocaine and prostitutes, anon
>>
File: 1411798340735.png (12 KB, 485x312) Image search: [Google]
1411798340735.png
12 KB, 485x312
>>26647145
this is the wisest option
>>
>>26647077
Donate it all to NASA.
>>
pay for amateur trap chastity dildo videos
>>
Dear Friend,

This is a personal email directed to you. I got your details after an
extensive on-line search Via (Network Power Charitable Trust) for a
reliable person, I am Mrs. Sim Chang, a dying woman who has
decided to donate to you for charitable goals. Contact my lawyer via
email for the release of the funds to you; he
is a God fearing Person work with him. My lawyer's name's is Barrister
Shen Dino.

Thank you and God bless you.
Mrs. Sim Chang
>>
Compliment of the Season,

I am Mr.John Van Zyl as the Auditor General in one of the leading Banks in South Africa,I am very much excited today to bring to your notice my business deal of US$15 M (Fifteen Million United States Dollars Only).

So therefore,if you are keenly interested to assist please kindly get back to me with your name and your phone number & Country i will offer you 30% which is US$4.5 M.

This transaction is legal and 100% risk free.

I wait for your reply to send full detail to you.

My Best Regards
From the desk of Mr.John Van Zyl
Director Auditor General.
Financial Governance
Johannesburg,South Africa
Tel: +27 78 101 5849
>>
if you have literal cancer, the faggot 4chan subleddit mods are giving you a day to be one of them.
send them proof of kansurr and shit all over them with your new mod powers. it is your legacy.
also you can buy a bunch of cute dogs and play with them before you are kill. that's always fun.
>>
Bury it with you.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.