[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why aren't you taking test yet?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault.jpg (106 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
106 KB, 1440x1080
there is literally no reason why you shouldn't be on TRT right now desu

i'm going to start pinning in a few months when i move into an apartment closer to the gym. gonna get THICK, TAN, BEAUTIFUL
>>
I don't want to look like the right
>>
>>26647043
>gonna get THICK, TAN, BEAUTIFUL then heart attack

fixed
>>
But why? He looked better in the first picture.
>>
Lifting wont improve your social skills. sure more girls will be mirin you but i've seen fit guys who are the same emotional wreck just before they've started liftin
>>
>>26647078
>Lifting wont improve your social skills
testosterone is literally a confidence booster. it has beneficial mental effects
>>
>>26647078
NAAHHHH BRAHHH IT AFFECTS YOUR MIIND BRAAAH
>>
Left
>happy
>content
>loving life
>blue piled

Right
>angry
>never content
>hating life
>iron piled

This is what happens to everyone that starts lifting btw. Happened to me as well, regardless of whether you use roids or not, it happens to everyone. Once you start lifting you WILL NEVER BE HAPPY with your body or life. You will always want better, you will never be content.

This has been a warning to all those who are considering lifting.
>>
what are the side effects desu
>>
What are downsides of taking test?
>>
>>26647101
>>26647105
excess testosterone aromatizes into estrogen
draw your conclusions from that
>>
>>26647085
confidence isnt the same as social skills. you can confident as much as you want in gym but when it comes to dealing people relying on your skills rather than muscles impression you're screwed
>>
I can't afford the weekly injections
>>
Why his tattoo switch sides
>>
>>26647101
>>26647105
suppression of your own endogenous production, which can potentially make it hard to get a boner

you can use HCG and clomid for that

>>26647114
this is also true, but there are drugs which stop this, such as exemestane. you can also use tamoxifen so it doesn't make you grow tits =)
>>
>>26647117
>social skills
this is just a meme. if our shitty personalities were transferred into the body of a 10/10 chad we would have no trouble scoring the most beautiful of stacies
>>
>>26647105

balding at a rapid pace
>>
Because it can cause heart failure
>>
>>26647099
Nah senpai I think you're just autistic as fuck

I've been lifting for about 9 months and I'm pretty content, could do with losing about 5% of my BF but I enjoy bad food too much
>>
>>26647078

Fucking this so much

I lift on a daily basis, I feel
>>
>>26647160
>Nah senpai I think you're just autistic as fuck

Not gona deny that desu senpai.
>>
>>26647117
that's an easy fix. Stop using the internet more than a couple hours a week, go out, socialize. literally objectively simple
>>
>>26647043
Fake his tattoo is on the opposite side
>>
>>26647149
If you want tons of meaningless sex and ons the its true however even model tier chad wont have long relationship if he struggles with basics.
>>
>>26647085
Do you have any studies to back that up?
I'm about 90% sure that all of the studies they did on testosterone supplementation showed no significant improvement in cognitive and mental abilities or depression after starting TRT.
Having naturally high test has positive mental effects, but injecting yourself with it will do shit for your social skills. It might make you more aggressive but that's about it.
>>
When you come off of roids, do you not produce as much test naturally?

That's what I'd be afraid of. I also have nowhere to get it. I wish it were legal. If I were a woman it would be perfectly fine for me to take roids.
>>
>>26647043
>there is literally no reason why you shouldn't be on TRT right now desu
i dont wanna speed up my balding or get shrunken nuts
>>
>>26647175
easy fix if you're failed normie then you can regain skills but for robots its like living on mars - completely different environment
>>
where would one even buy test and how much is it
>>
>>26647188
keep telling yourself that lie, faggot. it's really hard to be that much of a social fuckup if everyone else is already trying to be nice & friendly to you
>>
>>26647209
>tfw can't go down to the local drug store and get test
>>
>>26647190
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24047633

>Many studies have demonstrated the improvement in depressive symptoms in hypogonadal men with testosterone supplementation. However, a subpopulation of hypogonadal men appear to be better responders to TRT when treated for depression. Testosterone deficiency is associated with numerous non-specific symptoms including decline in libido, erectile dysfunction, increased fat deposition, decreased muscle mass, decreased energy and depression [...] While the literature does not support a consistent relationship between testosterone levels and depressive symptoms most studies do suggest that lower testosterone levels are associated with depressive symptoms. Furthermore, TRT has been shown to improve depressive symptoms in most men. This could be due to the fact that testosterone is a modulator of GABAA receptors and inhibits 5-HT3 receptors centrally. However there appears to be a subpopulation of depressed male patients that tend to respond best to TRT. These patients include men who have HIV/AIDS, mild depression, more severe testosterone deficiency, use transdermal testosterone as opposed to IM testosterone, and those not responding to SSRIs. However, patients taking SSRIs also experience a significant improvement in depressive symptoms once treated with TRT. Men with depressive symptoms and testosterone deficiency syndrome should be given a trial of testosterone replacement therapy for at least 3 months as TRT alone may improve clinical symptoms of depression. Furthermore, men already on SSRIs may also experience further improvement in depressive symptoms after initiating TRT.
>>
>>26647209
>do you not produce as much test naturally?
with HCG and clomid you might produce more than you did before
>>
>>26647043
>roiding for this?
JUST
>>
Most of you are too far gone for lifting to help, but any robot with a thread of positive attitude left can benefit from it.

If you have ever used this meme phrase;
>Le pick things up and put them back down
You won't benefit.

Lifting, and any form of exercise really, will do you massive favours in becoming mentally more stable, and more laid back when interacting with others.

HIGH INTENSITY WORKOUTS = HIGH TEST
>>
>>26647105
You become dependent on it for the rest of your life.
>>
>>26647341
>>Le pick things up and put them back down
What is deadlifting
>>
>>26647129
meme magic breeeeew
>>
>>26647099
I hate myself now. I'm not happy, I'm not content. There's no way lifting could hurt me. In fact, you've convinced me to start lifting (tomorrow).
>>
>>26647129
Because in the right he's taking the photo in a mirror, autismo.
>>
>>26647374
he means the people who trivialize lifting in the gym
>>
>>26647119
If you have health insurance you should be able to get the docs to cover it. All you need to do is intentionally tank your Testosterone levels before you go to get your blood drawn by not sleeping and overtraining.
>>
>>26647374
>>26647411
This. it's always the fedoras that say it to try and explain away their downfalls with blunt logic
>>
>>26647411
I know, I was meming

I fucking hate lifting weights, but the alternative is not lifting weights which sucks worse, so I do it. For any robot who is severely gymtimidated:

1. Go to your uni gym and determine how much weight you can lift on all the machines 8 times to failure, write that down, subtract 20%, write that number down, that's how much you lift.
2. Lift all the arm machines on Monday eight times in a row, rest for 30 seconds or so, do it again eight times, rest for 30 seconds, and again. All arm machines, even the ones that work the same muscles.
3. Lift all the leg machines on Tuesday.
4. Do cardio and bodyweight / mobility on Wednesday for at least a half hour.
5. Repeat Thursday, Friday, Saturday.
6. Rest on Sunday.

If you're skinny, eat more. If you're fat, eat less.
>>
>>26647548
Oh, and if you're not a sperg, go to /fit/ and read the sticky, do that instead.
>>
>>26647341
I'm currently working out but I'm not sure how to be effective. I'm fairly unfit and wouldn't post my picture because I have stretch marks all over from getting fat. So it's bad. Yesterday I rode my exercise bikes for 31km (according to the counter). I don't feel any strain in my legs and could do it today again. But I don't know what's the best approach. Would an intensive spinning session be more worth than just going for distance? Time is really no issue.

I also do push-ups. Last time I did pushups (before yesterday) I'm not sure what happened. I went for 20 (non-girly, no break) and it worked fine. Was tired in my arms but fine. But it took like 3 days to recover to a form where I didn't feel pain anymore. Yesterday I limited myself to 4 instances of 5 push-ups. It was also quote exhausting but not nearly as bad. I don't feel any strain on the muscles.

I don't know how to consider these things. Having grown through my youth I never needed to care. And when I did have to care I didn't know. So I'm really lost in all of this and would like to do better in general. I'm also considering alternatives to push-ups as there's no way to scale the resistance effectively. With an exercise bike I could lower resistance to get a more smooth experience. With push-ups I've set myself on just doing them before I shower. I also do situps but those are just a wreck. Can't do more than 9 or so and have to break every 3.
>>
>>26647262
your normie powerlevel showing off get back to fit but honestly robots dont grow up with nice and friendly people. you think lifting will remove memories of emotional neglection?
>>
How do I take test? Is it dangerous? Is it legal to buy online? Im drunk atm and just stumbled upon this.
>>
>Use ot be extremely active every day
>stop working out because of school
>Constant brain fog now
>I got this twitch now, it's usually in the hands but sometimes my eyes or head does it.
I guess I will go back to working out.
>>
>>26647603
you have to bullshit your doctor into prescribing you test

or jerome from behind the gym
>>
>>26647099
>you will never be content

That's the point. Stagnation is the opposite of creation, which is what life is at it's essence.
>>
>>26647603
just order it from the deepweb with BTC
>>
>>26647701
What's a good place to buy btc?
>>
>>26647801
i get mine from ebay
>>
>>26647099
+ a disgusting fucked up belly button
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.