[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the point of even talking to women when they lit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: B4bpWPlIEAA6tu_.jpg (43 KB, 600x580) Image search: [Google]
B4bpWPlIEAA6tu_.jpg
43 KB, 600x580
What's the point of even talking to women when they literally think you're going to rape them?

>If a woman is frosty or standoffish or doesn't laugh at your joke, consider the notion that maybe she is not an uptight, humorless bitch, but rather has had experiences that are outside your realm of understanding, and have adversely colored her perception of the world. Consider that while you're just joking around, a woman might actually be doing some quick mental math to see if she's going to have to hide in a fucking bathroom stall and call someone to come help her, like I did three days ago.

https://medium.com/life-tips/to-men-i-love-about-men-who-scare-me-dd816cd02e33#.uz8da9kd7
>>
>>26647011
because if you shave and take a shower they immediately go from rape math to asking about what size bed you have.
>>
there's no point talking to them for me because they never like what i like.
our interests are always vastly different and in the end i get made to feel like an idiot for it.
people are so vapid now that if you are into things they get jealous because they're too stupid to have their own interests, they literally can only copy what other people do and they know that and it pisses them off.
>>
>>26647011
As a rule of thumb, only approach as many women and talk to them as roughly how much you get approached yourself. Never been approached and spoken to by a women? Then they'll probably assume your going to rape them if you instigate a conversation (you're the primary demographic). However if you get approached by girls all the time, then you have the go ahead to pretty much talk to any girl.
>>
>>26647011
>What's the point of even talking to women when they literally think you're going to rape them?
That's what makes it fun.
>>
>>26647011
>a woman might actually be doing some quick mental math
AHAHAHAHHAHA

No. No she isn't.
>>
File: t6CUY2LH.jpg (12 KB, 248x248) Image search: [Google]
t6CUY2LH.jpg
12 KB, 248x248
>>26647416
>shave
>shower
>still look like a crackhead in need of a fix
Anyone else have rami malek's eyes?
>>
>>26647011
It's hard not to think people are gonna hurt you when you're literally the weaker species and don't have a bf.

Excuse me for you guys being men with enough strength to beat the shit out of us. And with all the garbage posted here and all the crimes being committed by men, you can't even trust a good looking guy.
>>
>>26647612
you can def use that to your advantage dawg women love a basketcase
>>
>>26647011
women get scared by ugly men. try not being ugly, because if even if youre a 5/10 you'll get labeled a "creep" who's trying to rape her for just saying hi
>>
>>26647855
>tfw labeled creep in hs
>it spread to all girls
>made me lose all confidence
>>
>>26647540
i never get approached by girls but i don't ever leave my room anyway, so even if i was a 10/10 chad i wouldn't be approached by anyone

i literally haven't touched a girl in 2 years
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.