[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>my cousin recently commited sudoku >everyone thinks he
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5
File: image.png (24 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
image.png
24 KB, 900x900
>my cousin recently commited sudoku
>everyone thinks he was selfish to do it and subscribe to the "suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem" meme
>i think he made the right choice especially if he was suffering so much. It was his call and his alone

Am i right here or being too much of a edgelord about this?
>>
>>26647000

so long as you don't voice your opinion publicly, then you appear just as normie as them

normies know how to mask their true beliefs

inside they're just as rotten and suicidal as your cousin

don't let them fool you, but also don't foolishly disclose your power level to them. they don't deserve it.
>>
You're right but watch out or you'll become pro-abortion next.
>>
>>26647000
No kill yourself too. But write a note saying you only done it to make them feel bad.
>>
>>26647000
Describe your cousin.

Does your family depend on him for:

1. monetary support
2. continuing a lineage
3. any other favors or labour

If so, then he's not allowed to die because everyone knows this generation of males is FOR SLAVINGS (in the mind of normies).
>>
File: 1455124482051.jpg (480 KB, 2000x1503) Image search: [Google]
1455124482051.jpg
480 KB, 2000x1503
You are right. Ignore the normies. Actually, this "suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem" meme is double retarded, as it can solve all of your temporary troubles immediately, the whole sentence is constructed with that hint.

Any suffering is outweighing any pleasure.
>>
>>26647000
I'm not an edgelord either. Your cousin made the right choice. Everyone should fucking die as soon as possible.
>>
>>26647000
Ugh, people are so selfish when they don't do what I want
>>
File: uhuhu.jpg (41 KB, 470x595) Image search: [Google]
uhuhu.jpg
41 KB, 470x595
>>26647034

>vilify himself

what are you stupid, don't do that

write that you killed yourself because of how much you loved them and how little they cared about you. vilify THEM in your suicide note

then watch them burn, from hell :)))
>>
>>26647086
>human extinctionist
>not an edgelord

You're correct, but an edgelord all the same.
>>
>>26647000
It's not edgelord at all. They ignored him and he reminded them of that. (I'm sure it wasn't his intention but they sure feel it.)

So they project their darkness onto him. It's a classic psychological defense.
>>
>>26647000
checked, trips speak the truth
>>
>>26647000

It depends. Are you saying you empathize with how difficult life must have been for him? Do you think what happened was tragic but you can understand why, if people are really depressed, they might want to die?

Or are you being a shitty high schooler about it and saying "kek everybody's going to die someday serves him right for being a chad"?
>>
>>26647000
No. You're right. They're just selfish and don't realize what he was going through.
>>
Never understood that stupid meme...

By that normie logic we shouldn't get vaccinations because they're permanent solutions to temporary problems

Fucking stupid normies need to learn to use their brains instead of listening and believing whateverbullshit they hear
>>
It was his choice, tell 'em to fuck off and that what's done is done

maybe it wasn't even fucking temporary
>>
They want to pretend it wasn't their fault.
Normies are cowardly scum.
>>
>permanent solution to a temporary problem

What if his problem (suffering) was permanent? Seems like he solved the fuck out of it.
>>
Males killing themselves:
>so selfish
>he should have said something / gotten help

Females killing themselves:
>so sad
>someone should have gotten them help / let's prosecute anyone who said anything bad to them

Normie logic
>>
>>26647000
was he an hero?
>>
>>26647000
Depends if he had a familiy (wife/children) if not, then he was right, otherwise it is a selfish act.
>>
File: shkreli.jpg (30 KB, 675x475) Image search: [Google]
shkreli.jpg
30 KB, 675x475
>implying selfishness is bad
>implying it is even possible for a human to not act selfishly
>>
>>26647000
>suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem
>the person this quote is attributed to later went on to commit suicide
>>
>>26647000
in what way was he suffering? a lot of millennials think its torture just to not have a sex or get bad grades.

suicide isn't really something to get worked up about. he made a stupid choice but probably after a lifetime of them. unless he was respected and looked up to then who cares?
>>
note how people only point out selfishness in this particular act, and not other acts that harm people, like breaking up a family.
>>
it's selfish in the sense that he's now left a void in his family/friends lives.

I would know, my cousin also killed himself. It's been 9 years and I still miss him terribly.
>>
A Buddhist would say it's a temporary solution to a permanent problem! LOL
>>
>>26647000
Well, I agree with you at least. People do not choose to be born into this world, it is something that is forced upon them. Being alive comes with massive responsibilities once you hit the age of 16 and some people would choose not to go through all of that if they were ever given a choice. I think it a human right to decide how long your own life should last. The only possession any person truly owns is their life. Who is anyone else to say what a person does with his or her own life?
>>
>>26647000
I think that everyone else is selfish to think that you cousin owed them his presence or some shit like that.
>>
>>26649094
may is CUTE
>>
>>26647000
for sure sounded like an edgelord for bluepilled normies but You were probably right
Why don't SJWs promote the right to kill yourself?
>>
>commit suicide
>people spend your whole funeral criticizing you instead of feeling bad for your suffering
What the fuck is wrong with normies?
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.