[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's say I got a GF this year for the first time ever at
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
File: 9436436.jpg (566 KB, 4420x3315) Image search: [Google]
9436436.jpg
566 KB, 4420x3315
Let's say I got a GF this year for the first time ever at the ripe old age of 28.

What exactly do I do to avoid losing her? I have absolutely zero experience in relationships. I lack many social skills and I often piss people off and offend people without realizing it. So basically what do you do when you have a GF? Like, am I supposed to do something specific on a daily basis? I just don't get how the whole thing works. Someone explain it to me what you actually do with a GF (besides the obvious part like sex)
>>
>>26646861
Cling to her and touch her a lot. Women like the touching sensation and its instinct to stay with whoever is touching them.
>>
>>26646861
Cause we're young and we're reckless
We'll take this way too far
It'll leave you breathless
Or with a nasty scar
Got a long list of ex-lovers
They'll tell you I'm insane
But I got a blank space baby
And I'll write your name
Follow your hear anon. Let your passion burn
>>
>>26646898

this. poke her like a complete autist. poke-poke-poke. women respond to sharp stimuli.
>>
File: 093463646.jpg (162 KB, 1024x1585) Image search: [Google]
093463646.jpg
162 KB, 1024x1585
>>26646898
Seems like good advice. Thank you anon. We able to get some more? Hopefully there's some normals browsing.
>>
>>26646861
>I lack many social skills and I often piss people off and offend people without realizing it.

sounds like autism, and I'm not even using it in the buzzword way

if you can't tell you're saying tactless shit all the time, you probably have aspergers
>>
>>26646936

get more money lmfao ur gonna need it

>inb4 ur future waifu uses them to cover up her sexploits even better
>>
Side with her in things that don't affect you.
Give her some of your time, regularly, but on your terms. Promise a vacation she can look forward to. Develop yourself. Stay attractive to other women.
>>
>>26646861
>What exactly do I do to avoid losing her?
Nothing. At any moment she could leave. It might not even be of her own volition. She could have a brain aneurysm and just fall over dead. She could be out for a drive and get killed by a drunk driver. Or it could be something slow and agonizing like cancer, where you have to watch her slip through your fingers.
>>
>>26646966

>side with her in shit that don't affect you

this nigga know how the dice will roll cos he cook it
>>
>>26646936
Lightly apply pressure to her anus with your finger, simulating pooping. Women naturally enjoy the sensation of feces coming out and it can be a nice start to spicing up your relationship.
>>
>>26646932
Oh fuck no anon, especially with her having pms or during her pd. Or while having a good sleep.
>>
>>26646861

>What exactly do I do to avoid losing her?

This shouldn't be your goal. You should both be focusing on the qualities you like in each other, not trying to control each other into staying together forever.

A relationship should be about wanting to spend time together because you like doing it. It's not about having someone and clinging to them and forcing each other to get along.
>>
>>26646948
I am functional, but I have been randomly slapped by women sometimes. And it's come as a complete shock to me, like wtf did I do? Ya' know?

>>26646950
Well I don't have any debt, not a hoarder, clean and tidy house.

>>26646966
I have been lifting for 3 years and have a pretty strict autism diet where I track everything I eat and stay fairly lean year round so I feel confident in my bodily appearance. Do I side with 100% of everything or do I keep a balance 50/50?

Thank you anons.
>>
>>26647012
Side with her 100% of the time. No matter what, you're going to be in the wrong in every disagreement you have.
>>
>>26647012
You side with stuff that doesn't affect you.
I mean things like "my friend Cindy thinks XXX *stupid opinion*, but I think *even stupider opinion*"
You're going to be the person who agrees with her, even if she's being retarded. Unless it's about things that can restrict you.
I'm basically saying to turn down the logic, don't think rationality is a virtue when gaming a chick.
>>
>>26646861
worrying about losing her is a great start. keep that in mind during every interaction you have with her, and she'll be yours forever.
>>
>>26646861
She could leave you in any moment that neither your fist nor farting anus is within 3 inches from her face. Stay vigilant.
>>
File: 9325236236.png (411 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
9325236236.png
411 KB, 600x400
>>26647066
>>26647074

Alright I'll take that on board.

By the way, what are the chances of me getting a GF that isn't fat? I really don't like fat people, no offense to any fat people on here but I just can't handle it, nothing personal. Every fat woman I see just reminds me of my mother, so it brings up bad thoughts. I want a petite thin GF, nothing less.
>>
>>26647142
>kidnap mother
>restrain her in basement
>feed her nothing
>watch her get thin
>stare down at her sickly, pleading form for at least 20 minutes a day to remind you that mommy = thin
>watch fat girls become attractive
>>
File: 463436235.jpg (2 MB, 2611x3600) Image search: [Google]
463436235.jpg
2 MB, 2611x3600
>>26647170
...I think I'll pass on that advice anon...
>>
File: image.jpg (70 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70 KB, 400x400
If you're this worried about losing her, she's already gone.
>>
>>26646861
tie a rope around her penis and balls and hold on to the other end of the rope.
>>
>>26646861
I don't blame you for worrying about losing her. I used to lose my car keys all the time. Now I leave them hanging on a hook by my front door. Leave her hanging on a hook by your front door.
>>
>>26647066
OP's gonna end up as a "emotional bf" while her gf has a "sexual bf"
>>
>>26646861
Before you do something, imagine you're watching someone on a TV show doing it.
>>
>>26647409
That's easy, I do that already! Every time I masturbate I imagine Anderson Cooper doing it.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.