[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>AFKs >ragequitters >feeders >trolls >literally
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 7
File: my team.jpg (728 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
my team.jpg
728 KB, 1920x1080
>AFKs
>ragequitters
>feeders
>trolls
>literally 1v9
>demoted from silver 2 to silver 4 in 2 days
>fucking flatmates downloading and watching netflix = 2000ms ping
>get mad as fuck
>2 week suspension for flaming
>next ban is permanent
>pic related typical fucking game past week

HOW THE FUCK DO I STOP PLAYING THIS SHITTY FUCKING GAME?
>>
>>26646389
how about you just fucking show some self restraint and stop playing you mouthbreather

I managed it in 2010, as a 14 year old
>>
Get banned.

I'm serious.

Got banned at the beginning of this month, and I'm finally free of this curse.
>>
>>26646443
I've just bought SC2 LotV to force myself to take a break.

I was plat last season but because I'm living with these roomates that just watch netflix all day and we have shit internet there is no chance for me to climb. Literally during the day on weekends the ping is around 2000ms, so I have to deprive myself of sleep if I want to actually play.

And the game is just shit in general but I am so addicted.
>>
>still in silver
>complaining about shit teammates
Why don't you move forward, cuck? People get to gold after like 2 months of being lvl 30
>>
93 CS in 17 minutes ahaha lols. You deserve silver. Get better at the game then you will rise in elo.
>>
>>26646471
kind of hard to farm when their top and bot lane is also in your lane.

yeah yeah I should have 350+ CS by 20 mins like in the epic LCS.
>>
>>26646389
>next ban is permanent
Dude what the fuck how are you that toxic.
>>
>>26646518
>Is shit
>pretends he's not shit
>acts like a little whiny bitch when people call him out
>>
>>26646389
How do you even get banned for being toxic, do you just flame every fucking game or something? Ive been playing for a couple of years and ive not been banned once
>>
File: 1408336145392.jpg (91 KB, 960x711) Image search: [Google]
1408336145392.jpg
91 KB, 960x711
>>26646518
>pic is from pre-graphic update
>spirit of the elder lizard still around
>maintains that this was his own game from the past week even though there was no reason to lie
>>
>>26646583
yeah after about 20 games in a row of AFKs, intentional feeders, trolls and just generally bad teammates I got tilted hard and got mass reported.
>>
>>26646389
get yourself banned, I'm not even kidding, after that you won't even miss the game.
>>
silver 4 is trash lmao, its literally the rank you get when you first play ranked.
>>
>>26646389
why don't you play a better game like Dota 2 or Starcraft II
>>
>>26646389
By not having a shitty taste.
>>
>>26646389
does this joke of a game have an official replay feature yet
>>
>>26646389
>next ban is permanent

there's your answer you autistic normie shitter
>>
>>26646389
>Pretentious bitch: the game
>>
>>26646389
last week pic. with old SR. lol. peopel fall for this shit.
>>
>>26646389
Play some CSGO, brother
>>
dont know how people get into this game, let alone get addicted to it
can never play more than 3 games at a time without losing interest
>>
>>26646389
switch lanes with sion?
>>
>>26646389
>losing as zed
>brutalizer first item
>93 cs at 17min
how can you be this bad ?
>>
>>26646389
>HOW THE FUCK DO I STOP PLAYING THIS SHITTY FUCKING GAME?
Uninstall. Or, maybe wait until URF then uninstall, while decreasing your league time to one per game. Make sure you don't flame anyone, and don't play ranked.
>>
>>26646389

just uninstall. playing league is the worst use of time.
>>
>>26646389
why would you post such an old ass image?
>elder lizard
>brutalizer
>rushing BoTRK on Zed
>>
>>26646443
Not OP here but addicted to league.

Have two accounts perma banned and currently levelling a third. Probably spent over 1000 pounds on the game but I've hit diamond 1 3 times (once on my forst account in season 4 and on my first and second on season 5)

If you're truly addicted bans mean nothing
>>
If you want to climb:

1. Learn to fucking CS, its not hard its just right clicking.

2. You're in S4 so youre bad, stop playing mechanically complex champs like zed and play simple shit thats easy to carry with like Annie and Vladimir.

3. Disable all chat and /muteall at the beginning of the game.

4. If you get ragey or tilt stop playing for a few hours or even days.

There you go your on your way to diamond!

If you want me to help coach you then I can add you on steam or something to help you
>>
play CS, being toxic isnt just accepted it's encouraged.

you get to rage over voice too
>>
File: mqdefault[1].jpg (6 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
mqdefault[1].jpg
6 KB, 320x180
Some people just can't handle the complexity of OSRS pvp so they switch to league
>>
>>26649850
I'm Hitmandeluxe1 on steam if you want to add me. I can try and help you improve
>>
File: 1439092974334.jpg (410 KB, 851x536) Image search: [Google]
1439092974334.jpg
410 KB, 851x536
>playing league of casuals
>>
>>26648597
>how people get into this game
My only friend has been playing it for a while and told me to try it out.
I only ever play it when he's on. I tried a few solo games and it's really lame and boring when you don't have people on voice chat to laugh about silly shit with.
Also he carries me since he's been playing forever and is good at the game, so that helps.
>>
>>26646389
>being this mad
>current year
>still playing meme of legends
>>
youre playing too much and trying to climb too hard

all of these ladder games people get caught up with trying to prove themselves via rank when people who are actually good dont care at all

at least league doesnt have valve's forced 50/50 as far as i know

if you dont five stack in dota you get people like 1/3rd your skill as anchors to offset it. i just played a game moments ago where everyone on my team had a minimum 6 loss streak and the neemies were all winning normally, they went 0-10 0-6 1-8. i didnt get raged tho bcuz there's just nothing to do there and i'm not actually trying to climb

really tbhough you should be playing to enjoy the game not to climb. youll climb as a result of enjoying the game not vice versa
>>
>>26649956
>unironically being the jehovah's witnesses of gaming
or are you just memeing?
>>
>>26646389
OP, just leave this game for good. go play some singleplayer games or multiplayer with good community. even CoD has better community
>>
File: 1449220877541.jpg (32 KB, 610x406) Image search: [Google]
1449220877541.jpg
32 KB, 610x406
>>26649956
IT"S A DISASTAH
>>
>>26650019
this.
the less im tryharding and acutally "freerolling" not giving a shit the more im successful. i know its unfair, but atleast thats how my retarded brain and hands are made
>>
>>26650019
what would valve have to gain from making their game more frustrating?
>>
>>26650122

good question. instead assigning teams randomly from the same skill group it's certainly weighted though, no question about it. maybe the people who are winning more than 50% are supposed to offset the guys who are on losing streaks but all that does is award people winning consistently free timewasting losses
>>
>>26650191
>it's certainly weighted though, no question about it

actually my post was meant to bring up questions about it. do you have any proof?
>>
>>26646389
People still play shitty assfag games?
>>
>>26650220

play matchmaking and find out? valve never discloses any of their practices so there's not gonna be a guy saying yeah we made some ultra shitty queue system that punishes winners unless you grind a lot
>>
>>26649956
>casual

autistic neckbeard spotted, kill yourself you loser faggot.
>>
>>26650266
I have, and I never noticed anything that seems outside of the realms of reasonable chance. It kind of falls on you to substantiate your claim that valve is purposefully trying to dissuade people from playing their game.

>we made some ultra shitty queue system
do you mean SEA lul
>>
>>26650336

hey i dont care man play it and have fun but its obviously weighted in an obnoxious time wasting way

smurf at half your mmr and see if you can even go 60% winrate
>>
>>26650336

also it doesnt dissuade people because newb gamers love these grind games and holding rank on a pedestal
>>
>>26650087
Whats your summoner name or link me your OP.GG. I can try and help you with some stuff if you want.
>>
>>26646598
This, fucking this. I don't know what the purpose of this thread is (bait for faggots?) since it's obviously not an actual discussion purpose. Unless OP mis-uploaded.
>>
File: 1455520752800.jpg (114 KB, 500x600) Image search: [Google]
1455520752800.jpg
114 KB, 500x600
>>26650387
It seems far more reasonable that if you don't grind out a lot of games, statistically speaking your losses will feel more substantial.

Alternatively, if you have an amazing winning streak valve might suspect smurfing and put you in a game of higher average skill to test that.

all i can say is that my observations don't match yours
>>
get fucking good you silver monkey
>>
YOU STOP BY BEING BANNED

I WAS ADDICTED TO RUNESCAPE 2005-2009 AND THE ONLY WAY I GOT OUT OF IT WAS BEGIN BANNED

NOW I HAVE 'MANUAL PERMANENT BAN' ON MY ACCOUNT AND I CANT EVEN LOG IN
>>
>>26650407
i appreciate your help, but i dont play LoL anymore. was gold 4 in season 4
>>
How do you stop? you keep on "flaming" until you get permabanned, that's it.
>>
>>26649956
>Playing Invisibility of RNGs
>>
File: Kek.png (398 KB, 801x362) Image search: [Google]
Kek.png
398 KB, 801x362
>My infinite keks from pic related
I am a toxic motherfucker.
>>
I didn't quit starcraft until school forced me to cut back so much that my rank dropped after a season roll and I couldn't put in the effort to get back to masters.

You'll have to find something to take up your time for a while, then start playing good singleplayer games when you have free time.
>>
>>26649470
Brutalizer got removed several patches ago you cuck
>>
>>26649956
Holy shit no one fucking cares you autistic trash.
>Fucking casuals playing League
How can you say that without sounding like the biggest fucking retard around
>>
You get permabanned, that's how you quit.

I've been perma banned twice and I quit after that.
Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.