[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do women deserve any rights?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 5
File: 1454845506643.jpg (165 KB, 511x866) Image search: [Google]
1454845506643.jpg
165 KB, 511x866
Do women deserve any rights?
>>
>>26646177
Having a child would definitely make her exempt if she were a single mother.
>>
>>26646177
all people do, it's the problem that the majority of women want to receive more than the male counterpart, even though that's p fucked up not the way "equality" works
>>
>>26646177
>Do women deserve any rights?
No
>>
>Do women deserve rights?
>deserve

No, they should earn their fucking rights, not like feminism but like earn the right to not be a fucking whore who fucks all the chads then says:
>"I'm ready to settle down now anon! I hope you don't mind all the chads i've fucked that creampie'd me! teehee~!"
>>
>women who have children
>women who oppose women in military

"Rational" (I put that in quotes just for you guys) don't oppose women being included in the draft. Having a draft at all is why Americans are so opposed to war. The concept of mandatory military servitude is a core tenant of dystopian future science fiction for a reason.
>>
>>26646416

I meant tenet but I made a typo so must flee from the thread forever
>>
>>26646416
Im glad to know if a world war comes i dont have to count on women to fight beside me :) and faggots like yourself.
>>
>>26646416
It's common in countries like Israel or South Korea that are legitimately at constant war.

But it's dumb in the US because it invades countries thousands of miles away just to protect oil interests.
>>
>>26646177

no, because they have literally 0 loyalty to anything other than their kid

honestly props cos nothing can be stronger than a bond between a mother and her child, she'll never love you the way she loves her child but..

everything else - 0 loyalty. it's just how they're built.
>>
>>26646416

>The concept of mandatory military servitude is a core tenant of the concept of a nation state and representative democracy for a reason

Fixed.
>>
>>26646468
>But it's dumb in the US because it invades countries thousands of miles away just to protect oil interests.

Man, you invade a country to protect oil interests one time, and all of a sudden people think that's the only reason the US fights wars. When did this meme start?
>>
>>26646177
yes
no amount of facebook pictures or tweets is gonna make that a no
>>
>>26646494
>When did this meme start?

*Never mind, rhetorical question, obviously in 2003. Fucking Condoleeza Rice, worst National Security Advisor we've ever had.
>>
>>26646495
awww. u cute, anon. thanks.
>>
>>26646494
It wasn't just once.
The US helped start the civil wars in Syria and Libya too, even if they didn't outright invade.

Even World War II, the Civil War, and the Revolutionary War were more about protecting banks and financial elites, not any "just" or "moral" cause.
>>
>"MUH EQUALITY"
>Law is passed supporting equality
>"BULLSHIT LAW! I CAN'T DO IT BECAUSE [enter same excuse men have had since forever]"
"Wymyn"
>>
>>26646578

>FUCK THAT SHIT IMMA B A DRAFT DODGER 4 SURE

wait, didn't people get executed for saying that?
>>
>that one comment
>I love my country but I'm too sexist to see women fight wars.
>>
File: 1441734656799.jpg (415 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
1441734656799.jpg
415 KB, 1200x1200
>>26646469
>her child
More like her future criminal.
>>
>>26646491

>The concept of mandatory military servitude is a core tenant of the concept of a nation state

Not even close though.

>and representative democracy for a reason

True. Again, why countries with forced conscription will overall vote against war as they are more concerned about the future of their own families rather than the country as a whole. And voting against war, in the American world, is valuable because territory is a matter of meta-military superiority (oil/bases) rather than food security or necessary resources. 100% of civilians trust themselves to flee safely, as dumb as that sounds, over trusting the military to protect them no matter how many times they share those "respect our vets" macos on facebook. Every non-military military enthusiast has a bug out plan and a bug-out plan is the #1 indicator of choosing self or family above servitude.
>>
File: 1450451973365.jpg (24 KB, 317x432) Image search: [Google]
1450451973365.jpg
24 KB, 317x432
>>26646601
Only men :)

Its sexist to execute women.
>>
>>26646578
It's funny because back in the day feminists supported the ERA knowing it would cause them to sign up for the draft, and it was one of the reasons conservatives opposed it.
>>
>>26646468
>no other country ever went to war to protect it's economic interests
Fuck off there's absolutely nothing wrong with it and letting the world know. Britain became a superpower doing it
>>
>>26646574
>The US helped start the civil wars in Syria and Libya too, even if they didn't outright invade.

Not really. The US did help start it in an indirect way (financial collapse leading to the Arab Spring), and it certainly intervened in both countries, but it didn't deliberately start either conflict.

>Even World War II, the Civil War, and the Revolutionary War were more about protecting banks and financial elites, not any "just" or "moral" cause.

That's oversimplifying it. The Revolutionary War started for financial reasons, but the taxes and laws that were the main sources of tension (Ban on westward expansion, stamp act, quartering of soldiers, etc.) were things that affected most Americans. It was definitely led by the elites, though.The Civil War was caused by regional tensions and the leaders of Southern states not wanting to accept the possibility of slavery being abolished in the future. The US intervening in WWII was a result of Japan attacking us and Germany declaring war on us a few days later, which itself was a result of FDR wanting to do as much as possible to stop the Axis Powers without getting formally involved.

In all of those wars, you could argue that protecting financial elites played a role (especially in WWII, with the powerful "China Lobby" in Congress that helped support Roosevelt's agenda), but all of them were mostly for other reasons. Other than Iraq, when did the US invade a country to protect oil interests? The closest thing I can think of is Operation Ajax in Iran, and that was more the CIA taking advantage of anti-Mossadeq sentiment than an actual invasion.
>>
>>26646177
>2016
>honestly believing the US will ever institute another draft
>>
>>26646516
>Fucking Condoleeza Rice, worst National Security Advisor we've ever had.

Possibly the best example of why hiring someone because of diversity alone isn't a good idea, especially in such an important position. She was warned repeatedly about Al-Qaeda all through 2001, but didn't even hold a meeting about them until September 4th. Then she basically shut down any debate about whether invading Iraq was a good idea, dragging us into that mess two years later.
>>
>>26646699
Then why are women scaredand already thinking of ways to dodge it?
>>
>>26646625
This is one of the stupidest images i've ever seen, God.
>>
I'm a girl and I'm pro draft for women.

Just don't complain when we fuck tremendously and get millions of men killed.
>>
>>26646177

Everybody wants rights until it's time to fight for them.
>>
>>26646768
Refute it, then. Single mothers are shit. Look at Detroit.
>>
Yeah, they deserve rights. I imagine the "drafted" women would get easy desk jobs or something. Not like actually doing the fighting
>>
>>26646770
Lmao you will just get raped by the troops, you won't fight front lines kiddo :)
>>
File: 1420756844457.jpg (582 KB, 1600x1131) Image search: [Google]
1420756844457.jpg
582 KB, 1600x1131
>>26646798
Your argument is very probable to be slippery slope, take a look.
>>
The reason war exists is to protect your resources and your women from outside threat. Putting your women out there to be killed defeats the purpose.
>>
>>26646832
Or false cause.
>>
>>26646832
Not him, but no it's not.
>>
>>26646177
Yes, everyone does. That's what living in a civilized society means.
>>
>>26646625
>criminals = niggers
>niggers = raised by single mothers
therefore
>criminals = raised by single mothers
>>
File: 1450967581312.jpg (36 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
1450967581312.jpg
36 KB, 600x400
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2512412/Female-RAF-recruits-100-000-compensation--march-like-men.html

Women, disgusting.
>>
I guess
not more than me though
>>
>>26646844
It is false cause, then, just because there is some connection, doesn't it's an universal truth too.
I was raised by a single mother, i do not have any urge to rape, to kill, to do drugs, all my brothers have always been inside the law and never experienced drugs or what chads call life.
My father was a piece of shit, not my mother, so don't come telling this bullshit is real.
and no, i'm not a nigger.
>>26646870
This is good, anon here is right, this is a misinterpretation of the data given here.
>>
>>26646177
Feminists want equal rights but not equal responsibility. I'm opposed to conscription, but it's hypocritical for women to not give a shit if men have to be drafted but the moment it could affect them too they go "END THE DRAFT"
>>
>>26646833

Not if they're ugly.
>>
>>26646748
Because they're stupid?
>>
>>26646923
>Not if they're ugly

Or fat.
>>
>>26646913

Women have been the #1 opposition to the draft because of "muh sons" anyways. I think we should draft the fuck out of women but the draft is obsolete anyways and this will probably be the catalyst for its destruction. Why fight it?
>>
>>26646913
See:>>26646656
It was actually the opposite at one point in time.
>>
>>26646690
The difference is that the US doesn't have the balls to admit it. It has to use bullshit like nuclear scares or spreading "freedom" to get its people to support wars.

>>26646697
"Helped start", not entirely started.
The Free Syria Army was very openly supported by the US at the beginning of the conflict. They created the instability that led to ISIS. The US is openly allied with Saudi Arabia, an Islamic absolute monarchy that openly funds most Islamic terrorism, including ISIS.

Islamic terrorism is helpful to the US because it prevents the Middle East from developing enough to monopolize the oil trade and keeps Russian influence at bay.

It's about protecting the Persian Gulf monarchies that have the most oil from being invaded or annexed by Russia and the rest of the Muslim world.

Regarding the draft issue, the point is that chances of the US today fighting a war with a country that presents a legitimate threat are very low.

There are only a handful of countries that could present a threat, and because of nuclear weapons, no one wants another big war.
>>
>>26646177
They definitely don't deserve the right to vote, they're ruining every modern country with their liberal horse shit
>>
>>26646992
Actually, feminists have been supporting the draft forever and have been shaming men who didn't go to war because men going to war helped women's liberation as workers, look up "white feather"
>>
>>26646912
Sorry man, but niggers only commit around 50% of the crime.
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.