[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Write the letter they will never read
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: 1455741791097.jpg (260 KB, 600x474) Image search: [Google]
1455741791097.jpg
260 KB, 600x474
Write the letter they will never read
>>
Dear Jennifer,
You're a cunt and I hope you get married to an abusive husband and have a bunch of fucked up retard babies.
With lots of love, Colin
>>
File: 1455426320543.jpg (135 KB, 736x550) Image search: [Google]
1455426320543.jpg
135 KB, 736x550
Kendra. It was great you pretended to care all those years. It kept me going. I miss the hope it gave me but I'll survive. I hope you're happy. Don't expect me to keep in touch. My accounts are going dark for awhile. </3
>>
Allison,
You were a bitch, why did I ever like you? I hope Chad is balls deep in you right now and he abuses you.
Fuck you, Anon
>>
I love you so much. You will be mine some day. I don't care that you have a bf right now. We will be together and you will love me back and we will be happy you stupid bitch.
>>
>>26646168
lauren,
I wish you told me about this other guy.
oh and I was just joking about having sex with a dog im not actually into that.
wud tho
-London
>>
>>26646168
Dear Mom,

I wish I could have said goodbye, but I was too scared to see you like that. Every day I think about you at least once. I miss you so much and I wish I could talk to you one more time. I love you.
>>
Dear Stalin
I wish I could live when you lived, get a chance to see you in real life... And stuff... Please dont kill
>>
Dear desire
I still love you
W
>>
I know you're probably happier than you have been in a long time and probably don't ever think of me since you got your new boyfriend at uni but i miss you and you were the last person i could say i had any real emotional attachment too. i don't think i can feel love for anyone and part of me wishes you would come back. i know i'm not good enough though.... i wish we could both be happy
>>
>>26646198
>>26646369
>>26648501
how gullible are you fucks? these are the biggest bitch names
>>
Wenjun,

You're a fucking lying chink bitch.
>>
You are all faggots and this world is funny I dont know what to do. Am I a psychopath? Lol no.
HF
>>
>>26648567
Desire was a street car bitch
>>
File: 1455919441489s.jpg (7 KB, 250x182) Image search: [Google]
1455919441489s.jpg
7 KB, 250x182
dear nick
i hate the fact that we can't be together and it kills me on the inside. but i can live like this knowing that you'll soon be mine. very soon.
love, anon
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.