[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
are women capable of love? [4chan Pass users can bypass this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: mommy.jpg (106 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
mommy.jpg
106 KB, 1080x1080
are women capable of love?

[4chan Pass users can bypass this verification]
>>
>>26646114
>are women capable of love?

no
>>
File: 1546630542.jpg (60 KB, 366x519) Image search: [Google]
1546630542.jpg
60 KB, 366x519
>>26646133

Yes they are but female feelings change at the drop of a hat

She may say one day that she loves you and really means it, but that doesn't mean that she still loves you the next day
>>
Absolutely not.

They lack the capacity for true emotion, and function at a much simpler capacity due to a hormonal system more powerful than any logical one, which in turn only allows for reactionary emotion. Thus they can feel betrayal, pleasure, and even happiness but only as a direct consequence of a recent event.

They are completely incapable of knowing sustained, learned feelings like loyalty or true love. You must consistently work for their affection every single day, or they will quite literally forget why they even like you and start to fuck around. Further, any existing work put into a relationship will be for naught if they find someone which is "better" than you, and they would leave you in a second without regard for the obligational bonding only a male can truly feel.
>>
>>26646286
>>26646286
You my friend, you just described my gf.

>You must consistently work for their affection every single day, or they will quite literally forget why they even like you

What should I do? I am too tired of trying every single day to make her happy. It results in me be unhappy in the end to please her needs
>>
>>26646456
Like I said, it's all women, not just this girlfriend of yours. You cannot keep her around no matter how hard you work. The only thing you can do to ensure a long lasting relationship is open your mind to accepting her making you cuckold. If you want loyalty get a dog.
>>
>>26646629
He already made himself a cuck.

>It results in me be unhappy in the end to please her needs
Wtf, why would you do that? She probably smells the desperation and clinginess.
>>
>>26646114

only for their kid

and even then its just hardwired instinct
>>
>>26646286
This isn't true. I feel love and loyalty and not just as a direct consequence of recent events, you can't invalidate my feelings without ever understanding them. I don't get why you speak as if your opinion is the absolute truth - what makes you think that?
>>
File: kate cry.jpg (116 KB, 1280x710) Image search: [Google]
kate cry.jpg
116 KB, 1280x710
>>26646737
>tfw no mommy chastain
>>
>>26646757
It's assertion based on evidence and statistics, again something women are incapable of.

Although you may think you're capable of true "earned" emotion, it's a facade. Maybe you cannot recognize it from your own perspective ( like say, a heavily intoxicated person, who would consider themselves fit to drive) . However, to any open eyed person, the truth is obvious. You are just not wired for anything but hypergamous behavior, it's not your fault.
>>
>>26646164
How can you call it love if she gets bored of it after two weeks? That's not love, that's infatuation. Love is attachment AND caring. If you love somebody, you hang on for a while and try to make things good before throwing the whole thing out the window.
>>
They are, but women not capable of loving man. They can love certain qualities he may have, but they will will never love one as a whole.
>>
Women are only capable of loving their children and nothing else. Women feel love as momentary thing, thats why they are capable of leaving men in mere seconds even if they've been living together for 15+ years. Im still shocked and sad at the same moment because robots except unconditional love from women other than mother. Soulmate and unconditional love things are myths, once you start enjoying moments rather long runs - you will enjoy company of women because you wont have fake illusions. Better women are just like games, you finish one you start another.
>>
>>26646901
Where are your statistics and evidence?
>>
>>26646114
Sure but rarely. Both genders can obviously show capability for love. Men fall in love faster than women and fall out of love slower than woman. It is a safe assumption to consider that women experience love far less than men do.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.