[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I'm going to shower today >I'm going to cut
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 83724832x.gif (656 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
83724832x.gif
656 KB, 300x300
>I'm going to shower today
>I'm going to cut my hair today
>I'm going to clean up my room
>I'm going to stop eating junk food
>I'm going to exercise
>...
>I'm going to turn my life around tomorrow
>>
i always get half way through unJUSTing my life only to get to that point and realise the exact same amount of shit i dealt with and felt great about is now piled up as before
>>
It's Sunday, relax. It's the day of rest. Mondays are for being productive and making changes.
>>
File: 21421421212.png (27 KB, 530x570) Image search: [Google]
21421421212.png
27 KB, 530x570
>>26646118
It's literally monday
>>
>>26646118
>tell myself tomorrow is the day
>stay up til 6am and wake up at 3pm
>>
>>26646090
Just do it faggot. You got to push yourself and not feel sorry for yourself.
>>
File: 1456000534166.jpg (148 KB, 960x731) Image search: [Google]
1456000534166.jpg
148 KB, 960x731
>>26646090
Do literally half of this today. If you try everything now your not gonna make it.
>>
At least take a shower, you freak. It takes ten minutes if you're taking your time and is one of the easiest things to do ever. There is literally no reason to skip showering.
>>
I don't understand how at the end of the day, I'm always convinced that tomorrow I'm going to do the shit I need to do for real this time. I never do.
>>
>>26646273
i wonder if theres a drug we can take that will get us over that hump
>>
One step at a time OP. Start small and gradually increase. An understanding of habit loops and willpower also won't hurt. [Power of Habits by Charles Duhigg] [Willpower Instinct by Kelly Mcgonigal]

Do not forget that tomorrow is a meme. We tend to look at the future in an ideal fashion and not taking into account the challenges of day. That's why no matter how many times you look to the future, you'll always think you can start an incredible amount of things tomorrow.

Set yourself small and doable challenges today. A 5 minute walk. Cleaning one aspect of your room. Taking a shower etc. Just get something done today rather than nothing and then do the same tomorrow, small goals that you will complete.
>>
>>26646257
At this point I'd just be happy if I could be bothered to stop cumming on myself
>>
>>26646283
adderall senpai
>>
>>26646283
crack will get you over that hump
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.