[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What would an /r9k/ meet-up be like?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: vH6Ry0P.jpg (18 KB, 480x222) Image search: [Google]
vH6Ry0P.jpg
18 KB, 480x222
Where would it be?

>What would you be doing if you were there?
>>
>>26645812

i was a mod for a skype group full of /r9k/'rs

it was mostly normal fags with average-looking faces, and 2-3 really hot guys who were spergy as fuck

some mentally ill anons with OCD, psychosis, junkies, the usual deal

i reckon it'd just be awkward and they'd be on their phones all the time or they'd start talking about games and such

on skype most of the time was spent talking about psychology
>>
>>26645836
Proof that a lot of those aspie sperglord turbovirgin neets on /r9k/ are just normies trolling.
>>
>>26645873

i'd agree on normie-LOOKING, but not normie-behaving, anon
>>
File: bhc.jpg (59 KB, 338x207) Image search: [Google]
bhc.jpg
59 KB, 338x207
>>26645812
>Where would it be?

A few robochads fucking the femanons present while the rest stands around awkwardly, wishing they stayed home playing video games and complaining that their feet hurt
>>
>>26645812
>a meeting is announced
>meeting flooded with females attention-whoring
>>
File: 1449412144896.gif (729 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1449412144896.gif
729 KB, 500x375
>>26645812
I don't know about you, but I'd just stand around and listen to conversations. I'm a spergy, and (I'm not sure if anyone can relate to it) I feel like I'm really inside of a conversation just by listening, even if I haven't spoken for a good 30 minutes I'm still "in". You know?
>that, and shitpost about the meetup on here
>>
I don't know how to talk to people. If you guys are anything like me there would be complete silence. We'd eventually get used to that and just sit there. Then someone brings up a topic and everyone has input.
>>
File: R0BDFUF.jpg (976 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
R0BDFUF.jpg
976 KB, 1440x2560
Id search for robot traps and femanons to bang
>>
I'd hope some robots had xboxhueg 40k armies to play big Apocalypse games on my sadly neglected gaming table.
>>
I'm from Rhode island, and as far as I know there's another robot who lives in another city, that puts boogers in people's food and hates jews.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.