[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What qualities do you look for in a friend /r9k/? Assuming you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: 1453851400734.jpg (176 KB, 472x472) Image search: [Google]
1453851400734.jpg
176 KB, 472x472
What qualities do you look for in a friend /r9k/? Assuming you want friends at all
>>
>>26645782
Someone who I can relate to and don't despise. That's a lot harder than you may think.

I have one person I talk to on skype and the only thing we relate on is that we lurk /r9k/ and talk about depressing shit. He's usually boring.
>>
>has something in common we could talk about
>likes getting drunk
>isn't mean
>makes jokes
>enjoys jokes
>preferably robot
>>
>>26645863
i've had a few guys like that as well and the contact always dies
There was nothing wrong with those guys but we just ran out of stuff to say since we didn't have anything in common except being robots
>>
>>26645782
Given up on trying.
>>
Someone you don't have to fake it with. Rare beyond all reason.

If I wanted any friends, that is.
>>
File: 1404684131266.jpg (15 KB, 602x566) Image search: [Google]
1404684131266.jpg
15 KB, 602x566
>easy to talk to
>very self aware, existential thinker, to the point of easy going and care free because what happens happens bro
>can meet up at the drop of a hat
>does not mind planning ahead but never needs to
>passionate about something
>loves to discuss and debate things, even if we disagree, does not mind this
>straight talking and direct, never sugar coats shit
>ALWAYS up for a goof, gaff and a laff
>>
a hot dick for me to suck and that's it.
i'm a girl btw
>>
>>26645863
>Someone who I can relate to
This, and some common interests. I don't want to talk with anyone who isn't in at least a somewhat similar situation to mine
>>
File: frens.gif (1 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
frens.gif
1 MB, 320x240
>>26645782
>laid back
>not a selfish asshole

The covers pretty much everything.
>>
>>26646166
I have the beautiful hot dick you need to suck girl
>>
>>26646296
where do you live
i'll fly anywhere for a hot dick i have tons of money and nothing but time
my face is plain but i have a hot body and you can do whatever you want to me
>>
>>26645782
>What qualities do you look for in a friend /r9k/? Assuming you want friends at all
i don't know i don't think i'm fit for friendship considering i always keep whining and being self obsess i'm better off by myself
>>
>>26646323
I live about 45 min away from Nashville come on
>>
>>26645863
>I have one person I talk to on skype and the only thing we relate on is that we lurk /r9k/ and talk about depressing shit. He's usually boring.
>tfw that's me
>>
>>26645782

someone just like me

>they don't get pissed off when you don't talk to them
>they're chill
>they aren't a SJW or a normie
>>
>>26646360
oh dude i live in nashville, i'll be right there. i can leave now. cool if i drive over there naked? i hate clothes, they add several irritating seconds to the time i have to wait to let a man use my body for his own pleasure
>>
>>26646323
And I'm fucking damn good looking
>>
>>26646296
>>26646323
you guys sound like you're 12
>>
>>26646398
Better get some practice by picking up and fucking a hitchhiker on the way. Or stop at a service station and wait in the men's toilets for a bit.
>>
>>26646635
fuck you i'm in love with that nashville guy, i'll never fuck anyone else. i'm a virgin btw
>>
>>26646891
Doesn't that make it all the more important to get that practice?
>>
>>26646999
no. any guy who lives within 2 hours of nashville is obviously a faggot, so this guy's going to cry and shit his pants the minute i get there. i think my zero experience will trump his lifetime experience of being a pants-shitting retard pussy bitch.
>>
>likes me
>I can have a conversation with them
This only got me five friends so far.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.