[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>wageslaving at the same office for 8+ years >am extremely
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4
File: 1424669551324.jpg (18 KB, 638x350) Image search: [Google]
1424669551324.jpg
18 KB, 638x350
>wageslaving at the same office for 8+ years
>am extremely passive in personality and have voluntarily interacted with others only a handful of times in my life
>work with this normie woman a few times that has been there about the same time as I have
>conversations mostly consist of hallway banter and never anything concentrated
>lag behind today and leave later than usual
>she walks towards me
>"are you alright"
>a flat "YES"
>"you don't say much, but you're good. Take care"

>12 hrs later
I still can't decipher what she meant by this, I don't know what is the message here. "You're good" holds absolutely no meaning and this woman is barely interested in me

Robo interactions thread
>>
It doesn't mean that she has any romantic interest in you, if that's what you think. You're just not annoying and okay to be around with.

Hope that helps.
>>
Well, at least she's not creeped out by you... yet
>>
>>26645762
you seem to not care. You should ask her directly what she meant. Take a chance. Be open, honest.
>>
>>26645784
I wasn't implying that, I just still have no clue what she wants or how she formed that conclusion, I'm pretty much a statue in conversations
>>
>>26645793
now that she's hit his anxiety button the creeping has only just begun. Thanks bitch.
>>
File: 1442257933147.png (38 KB, 269x232) Image search: [Google]
1442257933147.png
38 KB, 269x232
walk up to her and say "hey, got some paperwork for you to file"

hand her a photo of your cock

gently whisper "i hope you've got a big folder"
>>
>>26645762

she was weirded out that you're a serial killer-type weirdo silent motherfucker so she checked if you were responsive at all

you responded so she was like "alright at least he's still in OUR plane of existence"

don't take it personally, normies are TERRIFIED by stuff they don't understand. it's a hardwired instinct to fear the unknown - you being the unknown. she was trying to relieve her tension by "exploring" you and making sure you were safe
>>
>>26645762
She means you're not dangerous or annoying like the others think
>>
>>26645870
This. Considering she only came up to me because I was running later than usual and didn't leave at the usual time
>>
>>26645879

that's a really good explanation. she was also being condescending by saying "but you're good", like you're too retarded to get the hint
>>
>>26645885
Dude, real talk. In her interactions with you she's obviously found you to be sensitive and shy, you've created a maternal instinct in her. Don't even think about it, just accept it and move on.
>>
it means you'll be useful after the white females lead a revolution of all non-white races to kill all white males. you'll get to be a slave instead of being tortured and killed. congratulations!
>>
>>26645885

It's nothing more than a "sobriety test".

When I was working on the beach in a tight community of workers (we lived in the same building and got to spend a lot of time in each other's company), I didn't really talk much to anyone outside of common pleasantries like "hi" and "how are you" and general small talk.

Well one time 2 cunts thought it'd be really smart to get in my face and ask me why I never talk to anyone, like I was fucking obliged to.

Normies are terrifying when you're different.
>>
File: Camus.jpg (15 KB, 537x360) Image search: [Google]
Camus.jpg
15 KB, 537x360
>>26645762
>I still can't decipher what she meant by this

you're overthinking this, what does anything mean? let it go.
>>
>>26645972

she was like "omg everyone says he's gonna shoot up the place cos hes so quiet ell oh ell"

and then when he answered her question in a normal fashion she was like "oh my god typical office gossip he's weird but not hes prolly not gonna like you know like, shoot us up or anything haha ecks dee"
>>
>>26645934
Normie women treat robots like shit, just because they keep to themselves and try not to bother people. Too bad not bothering people actually bothers women the most.

"OMG Y DONT U TALK TO ANY1"
"U H8 US DONT U"
"ANON Y U H8 US SO MUCH"
>>
>>26646009

i will never understand this

>mind my own shit and don't talk to anyone in class
>some gay dude told me bitches were talking about me and shit
>"they can't figure you out anon"
>fine, who gives a shit just leave me alone
>photo of me at school by myself on FB
>comments saying how i'm a spy or something
>>
>>26645972
I love French existentialists as a metaphor for 21st century society.

Albert "Chad" Camus: "Whatever man, I just do my thing and try to have fun. If others don't like it... Whatever man."

Jean-Paul "Anxious Autist" Sartre: "Why do you want me to be myself? Are you gaining something from it? This arrangement seems mutually beneficial but how can I be sure you're not taking advantage of me? Why does Simon look at you like that? Does she like you more? How can I make her like me? Is it my lazy eye? What's wrong with me?"

Simon "Feminism" de Beauvoir: "ME TOO! ME TOO! GUYS I'M SMART AS WELL! No I'm not just misinterpreting your work, Jean! How dare you even accuse me of that? Just for that I'm going to fuck Albert!... OMG HE OBJECTIFIED ME JEAN HOW COULD YOU LET THIS HAPPEN!?"
>>
>>26646009
Makes sense from an evolutionary standpoint that women would not be okay with this kind of behaviour from men.
>>
Sounds like she was awkwardly trying to compliment you either because she likes you or because she knows so little about you
>>
>>26646083
this post is too smart for me.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (133 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
133 KB, 1600x1200
>>26646083
this would make a pretty funny sitcom, like an even edgier Seinfeld. you could throw in Hitler as the wacky neighbor and have different philosophical/historical figures as guests each week
>>
>>26646083
holy kek, tv series when?
>>
>>26645894

no, she wasn't trying to be condescending. she's saying 'you don't talk much, but you're cool'.
>>
>>26645762
She either meant you're good at your job or she can see that you're a good person. Generally super quiet people are seen as threats, but she's saying you're alright. It was a compliment, dont stress over it
>>
>>26646235

nah, what i meant was, people have this silly idea that they're in a movie and they can squeeze in snide remarks they think will be captured by the non-existent "camera" for comedic gold for a review that will never happen

kind of like when a baby shits its pants and you say "just fuck my shit up senpai". you don't expect the baby to understand it. you just say it for your own self-amusement, imagining what it looks like from a viewer's perspective who knows about the just fuck my shit up meme and you imagine an imaginary crowd laughing cos ur such a comedian
>>
>>26646197
Satre wrote a play like that called No exit
>>
>>26646325
>No exit
...which is where the saying 'hell is other people' comes from
>>
>>26646108

>Anon is focusing on making spear tips
>Let's distract him with conversation
>>
>>26646383

women hate it when all attention isn't on them

>OMG HES THE ONLY ONE WHO HASNT VALIDATED ME IM SO MAD RITE NOW MY REPUTATION IS SOOOO IN SHAMBLES RITE NOW

it's why women caused the 1930s alcohol prohibition (the only thing other than vagina that makes men feel really good)

it's why they wanna destroy sports, games and other stuff that takes up men's time by involving their cunty non-humorous selves in it and fucking it up
>>
>>26646236
>super quiet people are seen as threats
WHY? They keep to themselves and don't bother anyone...
>>
>>26646721

For the same reason people assume that your typical rapist looks like a creepy basement dweller rather than Chad Thundercock from the football team.
>>
>>26646721
He is wrong. Shy women are totally aceptable. Shy men are seen as weak.
>>
>>26646721

because in the jungle when animals are quiet they're usually focused on their prey

it reminds me of that scene in prison break when scofield has just arrived and that old guy tells him "can you feel it? the silence? it's all brewing up. blacks against whites. soon it will unleash" or some shit like that. and you see niggers passing each other shivs and staring each other down with the whites ;_;
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.