[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My school is making us do pic related for the end of year yearbook.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 5
File: 2016-02-21 13.16.28.jpg (608 KB, 1373x1615) Image search: [Google]
2016-02-21 13.16.28.jpg
608 KB, 1373x1615
My school is making us do pic related for the end of year yearbook. How do I say that no one is going to ask to write about me, or want me to write about them?

>one or sometimes a couple of friends
>friends
;-;

Also help me pick my senior quote please.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1449009142150.jpg (34 KB, 500x549) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1449009142150.jpg
34 KB, 500x549
one of the friendliest bumps around tbqfwy
>>
>>26645602
Will they not let you graduate if you don't? Otherwise, why even care?
>>
File: YOWi9Sk.jpg (76 KB, 1018x626) Image search: [Google]
YOWi9Sk.jpg
76 KB, 1018x626
>>26645602
Why the fuck would they do this, just to make robots feel like shit?
>>
>>26645982
Not OP but yes. That's exactly why. Fuck them.

Do you know who came up with this retarded format? People with disgustingly high amounts of friends and in a ton of clubs. They don't realize some people either have no friends or don't want to deal with any of this bullshit.

OP should just quietly not fucking do it and if they press him tell them he doesn't want to do it. I highly someone is going to notice someone is left out.

OP fuck your senior quote. If you have to give a senior quote make it be "I don't want to give a senior quote. This is dumb."

I was never into school participation either. Fuck it all. It's bullshit and none of it matters.
>>
>>26645977
Nah graduation isn't relevant to this at all but just makes me feel extra robot when all conversation around me recently has just been "who are you going to ask to write for you?" etc etc. Overheard one trying-hard-to-be-chad saying to his other friends "WHO the fuck is going to write for ANON hahaha" feels bad senpai.

Also otherwise there's going to be a blank page in the yearbook with just a picture of me in it, and I don't really want to be memorialised as a friendless loser.
>>
>>26646037
>Also otherwise there's going to be a blank page in the yearbook with just a picture of me in it,
Just ask to be left out of the Yearbook.
Don't even bother buying one. Do you honestly want to remember any of that shit?
>>
>>26645602

just dont fucking do it. what are they going to do, not give your yearbook as a punishment?
>>
OP if you don't wanna do it then don't fucking do it

Seriously what are they gonna do? Not allow you to graduate? That's fucking retarded, they can't force you to do it.

They tried to with ours though, but i never did
>>
>>26646061
>>26646063
It's quite a small school and I'll just get pressured into doing it or people will make fun of me until I cave in and submit something. Messaged literally everyone I've ever had a conversation with in the last year to see if they'd write something/i could write something for them

>seen

Oh no

Also teachers will probably think I'm trying to make some sort of rebellious stance or some shit and mock me further. I can't wait until I leave.
>>
>>26646080
yeah fuck this shit. Just don't do it.
>>
If you actually gave a shit why didn't you try to make friends in the first place? If not, tell them to fuck off and do not turn in anything.
>>
>>26646094

dont do it or say you will then never make god on it
>>
I got my yearbook for free and left it in a box somewhere

didn't write anything
>>
>>26646094
If the teachers mock you for not entering your info on a yearbook report them, seriously it's not fucking rocket science and you have a right to enter said info in or not
>>
Can people outside the school do it? I'll write something for you
>>
>>26646029
Thanks for the empathy anon. It's not like I try and ostracize people, I'm trying hard to make friends but it's difficult to when it's kinda late to enter friend groups ygm?
>>
>>26646139
I wish there were more people like you around thanks anon. I think it's got to be someone in school which sucks. Actually means a lot to me that you even offered though, thank you so much.
>>
>>26645602

>tfw never went to prom
>tfw not in graduation picture

it's like i never existed
>>
>>26646121
Think it's just so unfathomable to people that some people might not have friends that they assume I'm trying to be attention seeking or edgy or something and I don't want people to actively dislike me. Apathy is bad enough.
>>
>>26646180
Oh god I haven't even thought about prom yet. I never thought I'd be this friendless.
>>
>>26646199

the worst part is my friends and family made up this story that a girl was looking for me at prom just to make me feel shit for not going

fucking normies man i swear
>>
File: 1455184662258.jpg (85 KB, 850x400) Image search: [Google]
1455184662258.jpg
85 KB, 850x400
There's a quote for you anon
>>
>>26646186
And everyone wonders why i tried not to associate myself with school a lot

>>26646180
has the right idea
>Cool people don't go to prom
>>
>>26646214
It's like they're a completely different species. The advice of normies is basically 100% concentrated pulp-free projection.
>>
>>26646214
Oh fuck, i feel sorry for you

I had tons of people ask me if i was going to prom in highschool and when i said no all of them (and i mean all of them) said "Aww why?" in this voice sounding like they cared

I mean fuck me apparently i was popular even though i was the biggest NEET and anti-social fucktard there was
>Just a big fucking lie
>>
>>26646237
my yearbook quote got people asking me if I ever thought about shooting up the school.

it was dylan
>>
>>26646276
>tfw noone cared or asked why I wasn't there

Dodged that bullet
>>
>>26646276

don't feel sorry for me m8 i'm doing fine
>>
>>26645602
I just never turned in any of that shit and never went to get my picture taken so they left me out. No one would want to remember me anyway.
>>
>>26646276
What's the point of prom if you don't have a date?
>>
>>26646358
Exactly, i never even had a girlfriend in highschool and i was not going to get one or even get a date just for the sake of a fucking prom that i never even paid to go too
>You had to pay in advance to go
>>
File: blk1temp.jpg (10 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
blk1temp.jpg
10 KB, 512x512
>>26646380
Why the fuck do schools basically pressure single people into doing? I never understood this.

>force lonely guys into paying relatively large sums of money just to be alone in a situation where the extent of your friendlessness is amplified.

What's the issue?
>>
>>26646415
They literally don't understand the concept of having 0 friends
>>
>>26646415
>>26646426

Pretty much, schools don't give a shit about how many friends you have, they literally assume EVERYONE has atleast 5 friends or more

I mean i admit when i was in HS i probably did have friends but i didn't see them as friends, only people i could just hang out and talk with

Actually one of those people actually came to me asking if i wanted to hang out with them after prom (they weren't going either) and do some cool shit, at first i said "Sure" but quickly opted out
>Was too much of a whiner and crybaby to handle and i knew this so much
>>
Make your quote
come graduation I'll be remembered forever
>>
"The greatest happiness is to scatter your enemy, to drive him before you,
to see his cities reduced to ashes, to see those who love him shrouded in tears,
and to gather into your bosom his wives and daughters."
>>
>>26646426
>>26646549
These are excellent. School shooter humour is best kind of humour.
>>
>>26646620

youre a special type of retarded if you think a quote by genghis khan is school shooter humour. you probably didnt even realise it was a quote
>>
>>26646683
Oops meant to quote >>26646526

Still enjoy the general /devilish/ vibe though.
>>
>>26646276
>"Awww why?"
This, so much. Is it so hard to think that maybe, noone wants me to go and also, that maybe I hate you people.
>>
>>26646828
>I hate you people
You mean us? The people of /r9k/? I mean i'm not gonna question it

But yeah, fuck those people who act all sympathetic and use that voice to try and con you into going to prom
>>
So there's always a ton of guys who didn't go to prom. Are there an equal number of girls who didn't go to prom, or did the corresponding females all go with one chad, or go together with other dateless females, or what?
>>
>>26646029
This. Fuck all the normies running this shit.

OP, find a way to creatively fuck with them. Like the first letter of each sentence spells out something or some shit.

How are they verifying the person writing for you and vice versa?
>>
>>26646871
No. You guys are my bros. :DDDD I meant the faggots that say what I quoted.
>"Awwww why?"
>>
>>26646180
I didn't go to prom.
None of my friends (all 4 of them?) didn't go to prom either.
No, we didn't do anything together that night. It was just another night.

I don't want to dance. I don't want to dress up to impress people. I don't want to deal with everyone thinking some stupid school dance at the rip age of 18 is somehow magical or special.

I would have just been bored and depressed and wished I'd stayed home because there would have been literally nothing there for me.

You should feel no pressure to do auxillary school things you are not required to do. Maybe I'm just an asshole.
>>
>>26645602
I'd just ignore the friends part and leave it blank(>tfw no friends). If they ask, tell it like it is.

As for the quote, choose something that won't make you cringe when you look back at it 10 years from now.
>>
I didn't do any extracurricular activities, didn't participate in any events, and didn't involve myself in pretty much anything outside of class. I made sure to never be at school the day they took pictures for the yearbook. I never took senior pictures. I never spoke up in class, only interacted with people when I had to, and was never the center of attention at any point.

I'm not in the yearbook at all for the four years I was at my high school. If one were too look back now, it's as if I never existed, which is pretty close to how it actually was.
>>
"You mean I can write anything in this little box and it'll show up in the yearbook?"
>>
>>26645602
Make your senior quote :

I

Had
A
Tantrum.
Even

Normally,
I
Got
Gigantically
Erased
Radically
Sometimes.
>>
>>26648814
kek do this OP it'll be fucking funny
>>
>>26646276
>i was the biggest NEET
>in high school
>>
"I didn't get to bring any friends."
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.