[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MEN: STOP SAYING CUNT!!!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4
File: 10.TheLie.jpg (80 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
10.TheLie.jpg
80 KB, 500x500
It degrades women and makes them feel unsafe...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mih5aWKzMM
>>
>>26645282
poorbait/10
>>
>>26645282

No troll but I unironically agree. I'm realising now that the only way I actually get attention from females is to agree with them on everything and it's working. But I do support the removal of the word c**t. It's disgusting and degrading
>>
>>26645282
Cunt

is an original comment
>>
I will never stop saying cunt because all women are cunts.
>>
I find these glasses problematic
>>
>Implying any Australian cares about SJW bullshit
CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT
>>
>>26645282
>Vegemite spread is racist
wut
>>
>bait
>implying g he's just not stating the message of the video
Obviously people just have to stop being sensitive about the word.
>>
>>26645314

As an unironic cunt-hater I do agree but it's only the weird way that Americans use it. I haven't traveled but it seems like it would be less offensive if men called one another cunt constantly like the media implies the UK and Australia does.
>>
But cunt is my favorite curse word simply because it seems to offend women the most out of them all.

Also Australians use it regularly, they're sick cunts
>>
>>26645348

you're /fa/ illiterate, those are brand glasses from the brand Le Triggerable
>>
The difference between cunt in the UK and cunt in America is that cunt is exclusively used against women in the US or to imply that a man is acting like a woman. It's only used jokingly if we're emulating eurofags.
>>
Idk man the face girls make when they're called a cunt is hilarious
>>
>>26645404

it's because you're taking them off their high horse and beating them down to a simple 1-word fact that they all are in essence - a cunt

no womeme is bigger than her vagina AND THEY HATE HEARING THAT FACT :DDD it reminds them its their only card, but damn is it a fucking Ace
>>
>>26645314
dick is okay though, right?
>>
>>26645418

reminds me of this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJJpziU7wSs
>>
>>26645282
these glasses are the modern day star of david without them knowing it
>>
>>26645282
I honestly don't know why people think cunt is so bad. I think box is much more offensive.

"Let me pound your box"
Literal object.

Funfact: broad is an old butchers term for a piece of meat with a hole in it.

Also saged
>>
>getting shitposters to stop saying their favorite word

wew
>>
>>26645443
if this actually happened all the white males would be fired
>>
They can fucking prize that word out of my cold dead hands.

I will not censor myself just so I don't accidentally offend special little snowflakes.
>>
>>26645282
Stfu butthurt cunt.
>>
>>26645443

love the show

they were in sensitivity training because guess what a FEMALE got assigned to their unit and got called a CUNT after she FUCKED UP AND DIDNT DO HER JOB and she complained

and guess what females only comprise like fucking 5 percent of firefighters but cause like 99 percent of shit on the job

WOMEN ALWAYS RUINING IT FOR MEN RRREEE ROASTIE GO GET A CUNT JOB OR CAMWHORE I DONT TRUST MY LIFE WITH YOU RRREEEEEEEE
>>
>>26645282
how dare she try and force another culture to change to suit her

how dare she
>>
you all understand that OP's video is satire right

you get that it's a joke right

please tell me you understand that it is a joke

please
>>
>>26645563
I didn't watch it. I just saw the woman and the the title of the video and automatically disagreed with her
>>
>>26645282
>woman on the internet with informed opinions
>with informed opinions
>informed

seriously though is she topless? I could see myself getting off to this
>>
File: wojak2.png (354 KB, 800x850) Image search: [Google]
wojak2.png
354 KB, 800x850
>>26645282
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0lKqEPI0lel
>>
>>26645573
This, I don't think anyone wants to put themselves through that video by the thumbnail alone.
>>
>>26645589
That's right , Who the fuck does this fat cunt think she is , ugly dumbass cunt with her FEELS
>>
>>26645589
kek glorious
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (134 KB, 1600x1202) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
134 KB, 1600x1202
She is looking a little familiar here. I can't put my finger on it though.
>>
>>26645573
>>26645606
but it's a joke it's a parody it's supposed to be funny it's fucking ironic she's mocking the thing you hate what the fuck happened we used to love irony /r9k/ we used to be ironic together
>>
>>26645693
>>26645606
I was joking too god damn dude calm down
>>
>>26645282
fuck off you faggot cunt
shitposting fucker, atleast make it remotely funny.
>>
The word cunt does not have to go anywhere. The word cunt is not the problem. The cunts who complain about the word cunt are.
>>
>>26645282

>mfw cunt is a word only used by men to other men in my country

YEAH NAH GET FUCKED KEEEEENT
>>
>>26645282
You know, I've noticed that the word "pig" is actually way more hurtful and gets under peoples' skin easier than "cunt."
>>
>makes them feel unsafe

OH NOES MUH SYLLABLES IS SO SCAWY!!!
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.