[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Holy shit guys. One of my friends' older sister has the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: titfuck.jpg (268 KB, 2000x1328) Image search: [Google]
titfuck.jpg
268 KB, 2000x1328
Holy shit guys. One of my friends' older sister has the nicest pair of tits I've ever seen. Would it be fucked up to ask her to let me play with them and suck on them for $100? And maybe for $100 more even titfuck them?

All women are money whores anyway, so I don't see why she wouldn't want an easy $200 for like 15 minutes of tittysucking and tittyfucking.
>>
>>26645035
Well I mean if they are that good then you can try and get them but say goodbye to a friendship either way their brother will probably find out that you asked them that eventually
>>
Yes,it would be. You'll just embarrass yourself
>>
Are you a literal autist, Op?
>>
Go 500 and she'll keep her mouth shut
>>
>>26645052
Well my friend is actually a girl. And she's not so bad either, she has a great ass and dick sucking lips. I'd totally pay her to blow me, let me play with her ass, and let me fuck her crack. Because actually paying to fuck her would cost a lot more.
>>
File: 1382888945419.gif (499 KB, 163x123) Image search: [Google]
1382888945419.gif
499 KB, 163x123
You should definitely do this, OP. There is literally no way it can backfire
>>
>>26645064
I think so. I mean why else would I constantly think about paying my female friends for sex.
>>
>>26645035
>All women are money whores anyway, so I don't see why she wouldn't want an easy $200 for like 15 minutes of tittysucking and tittyfucking.

She would if she believed you'll keep quiet about it. But obviously she doesn't.
>>
>>26645193
Why wouldn't I keep quiet about it? I just want tits on my dick, I'd keep quiet about it to avoid my family or her family from finding out. Who would I tell anyway? An anonymous image board?
>>
File: cuck 2.png (1 MB, 962x683) Image search: [Google]
cuck 2.png
1 MB, 962x683
>>26645035
shoot her a message, screen-cap it and report
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.