[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
General Feels Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 6
File: MPEKJLB.png (324 KB, 1068x731) Image search: [Google]
MPEKJLB.png
324 KB, 1068x731
What's up anons?

I myself am thinking about the last girl, which was perfect in the way her character matched her looks and thus fit right in with me.
>>
female here

Man up, wimp.
>>
>>26644944
You found one, you can find another.
>>
>>26644944
It's a big world out there anon. You never know when our where you'll meet the next perfect girl for you.
>>
I'm a 25 year old virgin. Need I say more?
>>
>>26644960
Even if you are a female, it's easier said than done.
>>26644972
But how i found her is much different than anything else, plus, with my age going straight to 30, it's geting harder with every year to find someone that's on par with the last 2 girls.
>>
>>26644995

> with my age going straight to 30

So you're older, wiser and know what you want from experience.

>it's geting harder with every year to find someone that's on par with the last 2 girls.

What do you mean by on par? In relation to looks? Some women look fine asf even as they age.
>>
File: 1455956920861.jpg (67 KB, 484x593) Image search: [Google]
1455956920861.jpg
67 KB, 484x593
Nothing seems to heal, nothing seems to work.
I just want my life back.

I can't help but feel like my best days have been and gone and there's nothing left for me now, meanwhile everybody else I used to know is having the time of their lives.
>>
>>26645080
>So you're older, wiser and know what you want from experience.
Guess all those stories from other people telling me that woman will decay after 25 isn't doing me any good.

> In relation to looks?
I mean, that i don't take just about any girl as a gf, that's why i've had 2 girls in the last 4 years. No interest in the standard girl, their looks and character have to be somewhat on the same level, or compliment each other, if that makes sense.
Looks isn't everything though.
>>
Everyone gives the guy who had gfs advice

But no one cares about the lonely virgin

Thats the true feel
>>
>>26645117

> I mean, that i don't take just about any girl as a gf, that's why i've had 2 girls in the last 4 years. No interest in the standard girl, their looks and character have to be somewhat on the same level, or compliment each other, if that makes sense.
Looks isn't everything though

Your standards don't seem unreasonable. I'm personally not too sure what you mean but I guess it's not important that I do.

People are still going to be people and thirty years old is still relatively young. Think of all the thousands of people who never achieved anything in their 20s who went on to to do fantastic things. Is it really so unlikely that, providing you work for it, you can find someone who matches your values?
>>
>>26645150
> you can find someone who matches your values?
I had 2 girls with which my values matched.
The first one came from my circle of friends at that time, now it's just a small group of people.
The 2nd girl came, who would've guessed it, 4chan, the luck i had though.
And now? I don't know where to meet a non-slutty girl that doesn't want to party all night, take drugs, fuck around and what not.
>>
>tfw neet, poorfag, mostly friendless, and generally useless
>tfw don't know how to get out of it
>>
I'm starting to fall for my best friend, who's pretty much my only friend. She has a kid who's less than a year old though. I wish I wasn't falling in love, and we could just stay friends. The feelings are getting intense.

Anyone know how to keep from getting romantic feelings for a girl, when friends? Or is it truly impossible to only be friends with a woman, unless she's like hideously ugly, or super fat?

It's a really weird feel, scary, and overwhelming feel. Because we're super good friends, and she's a single mom.
>>
>Inb4 normie reeeee

I lost my absolute best friend. Me and my GF broke up, she said that I was flirting with a girl over text and I obviously like her. So she dumped me, cut off contact with me completely. It's been two months now and I hate it. I wake up after having dreamt about her, only to realize she's not mine anymore. I wish I could be mad and then use it to better myself. I don't right now though, I just hate myself and miss her. It's so bad, that during her birthday I used fake info to contact her to only say happy birthday, then delete it all before I could see her response. It's pathetic and I hate myself, but I miss her so much it kills me. She understood me, but she was so problematic. I'd go through all it again though.
>>
>>26645243
>she said that I was flirting with a girl over text and I obviously like her. So she dumped me
jesus, how's your 17th birthday tom?
>>
>start a "general" feels thread
>OP is literally complaining about an ex
>goes on to say he has had two gfs which were good for him

I don't get it, why do this? You post it and act like it relates to the majority of people that post here, but it doesn't. Is it some attempt to brag about having people that have loved you before? She might have broken up with you, but you said she was good for you, which even the people with gfs here can barely relate. The people that get gfs here are blinded by the fact that someone wants to spend time with them, but they all eventually come to realize that their gfs are horrible for them, they don't match at all. Only a very tiny group that come here could relate.

Do you feel good when people post shit like this which reaffirms that you're 'better' than them?

There's a number of better places to post this, places where people can actually relate to it, but you still choose to post it here. Why?
>>
>>26645243

So people are earnestly using the word problematic these days? The myth becomes the reality.
>>
>>26645272
Not an ex anon, just a girl i fell in love with.

I never wrote that i'm better than anyone else, why are you so butthurt anon?
>>
>>26645196

> I don't know where to meet a non-slutty girl that doesn't want to party all night, take drugs, fuck around and what not.

There are countless. They might be harder to find, but you have direct proof that they exist. Your tastes might mean you have to work harder than most but you wouldn't be happy if you compromised. That means that to get what you want you have to put a little more work in to find the type of person you want.
>>
>>26644960
I don't come to r9K to see "man up"
>>
File: 1449214090126.png (2 MB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
1449214090126.png
2 MB, 1600x900
Brain and heart are fighting over an issue that really shouldn't be fought over. Getting back together with my ex-girlfriend. Ain't that some bullshit?
>>
>>26645285
The way you talk about it implies that they were more than friends.

>butthurt
I'm not really, I just want to know why people come here to talk about their problems with their ex/gf and act like others relate to it and it's not actually some attempt to brag.
>>
>>26645290
> They might be harder to find, but you have direct proof that they exist
I sure do yeah.

>That means that to get what you want you have to put a little more work in to find the type of person you want.
It's not that life isn't great, by all means, life is good, i'm just a more emotional kind of guy when it comes to woman.
And hey, how many people can tell that they found someone on here, a girl, who lived close to them and who fell in love with you.
>>
>>26645243

I'm in a similar situation as you. She was my absolute best friend. Thinking of going through life without her makes me physically sick, and it seems unbearable. We completely understood each other. We even talked about marriage and kids. And just like that she's gone. She even has a baby now. If someone who was my best friend, and who told me over and over that we'd be together forever, just tossed me aside, then any other woman would do the same thing. You can literally never trust any woman. Even mother's fuck over their kids.

I feel like I want to die every single day. I'm so fucking sad. I have no motivation, and can't sleep or eat. My heart has been ripped out. If I didn't have a mom and brother (I'm more concerned about hurting my brother, even though I still love my mom) and I could work up the courage, I'd kill myself.
>>
>>26645307
To get answers, which their partners don't give them, find closure, find a way to maybe turn things around.
Really helps to get some answers from people outside of things
>>
>>26645224
meet other people and hang out with her less

best advice?
FUCKING
RUN
>>
>>26645319

> i'm just a more emotional kind of guy when it comes to woman. And hey, how many people can tell that they found someone on here, a girl, who lived close to them and who fell in love with you.

That's a pretty rare achievement senpai. Congrats, and good luck in your search. Life is full of surprises.
>>
>>26645260
Yeah I know the bitch was real immature at times. Whatever though, can't do much can I?

>>26645281
I'm anything but an ess jay dubya

>>26645342
Fuck I know, I don't know if there's a way for me to just move on. I feel like I can't and I'll just be fucked for the rest of my life. Always living in regret. And I do feel horribly depressed at times. Even worse, the stupid bitch who she thought I was flirting with isn't even my friend anymore over money. So I have nothing.
>>
>>26645389
Yeah, sure is. thanks man.
>>
>tfw studying German in hopes that I can go to German college for free
>tfw also applying to school in the US in case I get a scholarship (had a 34 for the ACT)
>tfw there's a chance that I fail my German entrance exam and don't get a scholarship

I don't really mind being a failure to be honest, but my parents would be so disappointed.
>>
>>26645497
Germanfag here, too many sandpeople here
>>
>>26645513

Ich bin nun in Deutschland und finde es schoen hier. Ich wuerde lieber hier als in Amerika wohnen uezs
>>
>>26645591
Other way round here
>>
>>26645597

Naja, das Gras auf der anderen Seite ist immer gruener.
>>
>>26645644
sprache besser
mehr menschen
>>
>>26645300
Remember pal, going back to an ex is like eating your own vomit.

It went out for a reason.
>>
>>26645773
This, no matter the reason
>>
File: iktf.png (22 KB, 520x479) Image search: [Google]
iktf.png
22 KB, 520x479
>>26645513
Feels all over man. It feels like the end of Europe as we know it.
>>
>>26645790
Yeah man, i wanna get out of here.
5 Years at max
>>
>>26645814
I'm moving out at the end of the year, luckily I have a degree that can get me work nearly anywhere (adv. biostats). Not sure where, some place where they speak english since nobody even knows my mother tongue and nobody cares about it.
dutch is such a useless language[/spooiler]
>>
About to take my last uni exam (3 years too late), but I can't stay focused for shit. Any tips lads?
>>
>>26645861
Dutch woman though, the bomb.
I'm working in IT so i guess the whole world is open to me too
>>
>tfw you mostly live for other people
>tfw the moment you do something for yourself they complain and call you selfish
>>
>>26645877
Diluted coffee, keep taking sips. Full on coffee or redbull things will make you jittery and stupid.
>>
>>26645898
cheers m8 I have a huge beer glass, I'm gonna use that
>>
>>26645878
Some are pretty, yeah, but I have yet to meet the first introverted one that's not all pary, beer and drugs. Plus they are all whores, thanks to our free sex education/propaganda galore. Also, people here are tall. 5'9" is a manlet everywhere else, but here we have the tallest people ever.
>>
>>26644960
>Woman
>with a general opinion
>no bait
Thanks, cunt, we all love hearing undermench's opinion. You're like niggers but at least, nignogs don't lie that much
>>
>>26645925
Jesus, i already feel like the prince of manlets with 5"8
>>
>>26645985
Here. The AVERAGE dutch men is 6'

http://qz.com/378899/dutch-men-are-the-tallest-in-the-world-because-thats-what-dutch-women-prefer/
>>
>tfw i just want to die so i could stop thinking about the future
>>
>>26646007
Welp, not gonna go to dutchland then
>>
>tfw no willing to send me ~$50 worth of bitcoin
>>
File: 1447200547770.jpg (72 KB, 594x398) Image search: [Google]
1447200547770.jpg
72 KB, 594x398
>tfw living in fear that the things I think will bring me happiness won't actually do it
what the fuck do you even do at that point

you spend your life mapping out goals and checkpoints to improve yourself, and when you get there, you don't feel a lick better. what the fuck do you even do then?
>>
>>26646183
you lift
>>
File: 1455991486526.png (67 KB, 285x276) Image search: [Google]
1455991486526.png
67 KB, 285x276
>girlfriend just broke up with me
>I actually thought she was the one
>at this point relationships are futile because it always ends in me getting dumped
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.