[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fembot feels/advice
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: Graphic As A Star.jpg (314 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
Graphic As A Star.jpg
314 KB, 1500x1500
femanon here, I posted early but noone responded to my thread. I've never been on r9k but people told me to make a 'fembot feel' thread. My bf is really depressed and reclusive. he sits in his room and browses 4chan a lot of the day then plays games. I don't really get a lot of the culture outside of a few board (/mu/ & /soc/). His friends told me he browses here often. What type of board is this and why do you think he spends a lot of his time here? I want to help him, thanks.

pic not related
>>
>fembot
>my bf
Just fuck off whore
>>
>>26644764
>fembot feels
Stop fucking around you troll. I'm so sick of these fucking threads.
>>
>>26644778
>>26644792

Alright, this doesn't look good.
>>
ENOUGH
FEMANON
THREADS

ITS SO FRUSTRATING
NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOUR GENDER
OR MY GENDER
PLS GO
>>
>>26644764
Get him the fuck off this board. This place is not good for anyone. If he doesn't quit then you should probably leave him.
>>
>>26644822
>>26644827
Someone tell me what the fuck is going on. Why is this board so bad??? Please, I'm worried.
>>
>>26644834
Its where kissless, hugless virgin males in their early 20s come to post about hating women, people who work and pretty much everything. It's a very toxic environment. Perhaps the digital embodiment of a twisted depression.
>>
>>26644885

That's actually a very accurate definition from what I've seen thus far. This is fucked up.
>>
>>26644900
Yeah. I don't know why I'm still here, it traps you in. Your bf needs to spend more time outside. Even if this is just a troll thread, you should leave too Anon. It's not good for anyone
>>
>>26644764
stay in >>>/mu/ and >>>/soc/

you're not welcome here/ I'll save you the time, fuck off.
>>
>>26645143

Fuck off asshole, I'm only here for my bf. I'll leave soon you cunt. No wonder why you're all bitter fucks. You have no idea how to treat a lady.
>>
>>26645159
>treat a lady
confirmed troll.
>>
>>26644764
Why are you making a thread here instead of trying to, you know, ASK THE PERSON GOING HERE IN THE FIRST PLACE.

Jesus Christ females what the bloody fuck you ragged cuntbleeders, just stop pussyfooting around and go over to the man who is depressed and fucking ask him why he comes here.
>>
File: image.png (72 KB, 540x709) Image search: [Google]
image.png
72 KB, 540x709
>>26645683
>all these gf advice threads

Why don't the you know just TALK to the girls the like? c:
>>
This board has no specific theme but it has a lot of hateful, whiny shits in it. Sometimes there are interesting or funny stories but you should ask your BF what he gets out of this board.
>>
>>26645159
>Trap used bait thread
>robots ate the bait
>it's super effective!
>>
File: raare8.png (371 KB, 2844x1880) Image search: [Google]
raare8.png
371 KB, 2844x1880
Your bf is probably one of those failed normies insulting , projecting against us and pushing shitty "just B urself hurr durr" normie advice, So we would do well without him. Even better, why don't you talk to him about isntead of bothering us. if you were a male you'd beinsulted for being cowardly. Judging by your character you're the embodiement of female privilege, the ability to have sex even when being utterly passive and intellectually worthless.
>>
File: WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.gif (9 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.gif
9 KB, 200x200
>you understand the two worst boards

GET THE FUCK OUT WRYYYYY
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.