[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Easy like Sunday morning thread.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: 1453654788981.jpg (65 KB, 690x568) Image search: [Google]
1453654788981.jpg
65 KB, 690x568
It's Sunday morning robots.

This can be a time of happiness or sadness. One might take account of they have become or want to become.

What are you doing? What did you do last night? Did you stay up? How do you see your day unfolding?

I just went to the Methadone clinic and dosed, back home now. Waiting for the buzz to start. Probably going to chill inside all day. Maybe smoke some weed.

How about you, anon?
>>
For me, Sunday = chore day. So chores it will be.
>>
>>26644808
That'd suck to be honest fem wit u. I'd rather to them Saturday after sleeping in. After that it's chill mode.

I don't know why, but Sunday is a weird day. It's a day that even the biggest loser could enjoy finding it somehow brighter than others but at the same it could be the most depressing day because all the hustle and bustle usually stops, you can feel so alone
>>
I thought about actually doing something productive today, gonna clean my room after finishing my current episode
>>
>>26644682
Still up from last night even though I didn't do anything.

I just sat in my room contemplating what I want to do with my life. I ended up feeling more depressed and started crying because I realized I'm not really good at anything and I just had this sinking pit feeling in my chest thinking that my life will go nowhere.

It's almost 8am now and I still haven't slept but my thoughts are keeping me up.
>>
>>26645185
I know that feel

Everyone I knew at some point is making tons of money, driving nice cars and popping out babies like it's an assembly line. Not like 1 or 2 kids, I'm talking a kid once year, is like they don't even wait for their vaginas to heal.

I'm stuck at this level though, not only a complete loser but a drug addict on top of it
>>
File: 62050764.png (361 KB, 858x725) Image search: [Google]
62050764.png
361 KB, 858x725
Why are my threads always a fucking fail?

Why do I post in a thread and it fucking dies?

Why won't anyone talk to me on this board?

I make thread and think yes people will share about this but you fucking cucks throw 200 replies at some faggot pretending to be a female

Fuck you you fucking fake bitches

Pack if fucking cunts
>>
>>26646332
I like this thread OP (if you are OP), seems cozy. But most NEETs probably aren't up by 9 EST.
I just got up, am about to shower, drink some coffee, maybe play some CSGO with my friends
Last night I spent a few hours playing bass, then went to bed before 12. I have to do some schoolwork for tomorrow, plus I have a midterm.
>>
>>26646332
i was up 4 hours ago andi didnt see it sorry, i usually sleep for a couple hours, wake up for a bit and then sleep some more.
I want to start drawing again today, last night it was strong but i started thinking about how bad i am and that stoped me
not today tho
>>
File: aQpEpve_700b.jpg (69 KB, 700x622) Image search: [Google]
aQpEpve_700b.jpg
69 KB, 700x622
>>26646430
>Last night I spent a few hours playing bass
first rule of being a bassist, you dont brag that you play the bass. only until youve reached the level of flea, mark king or bernard edwards shall you talk about playing bass. otherwise, you look like a fucking beta
>>
>>26646613
Should I have lied then? That's what I did.
Also I don't see Jaco or Foley or Jenkinson on that list dummy
>>
Im probably just going to level my mage on nostralius and smoke weed all day
>>
>>26646613
I'm not the guy you're replying to but Flea is just a cool guy, he's not some mega super duper bass player.

Though, with RCHP, the guitar and bass roles are kind of reversed.

Flea will play what Frusciante should play as the lead guitar. That does make Flea cool in my book.
>>
>>26646430
I love getting some Adderal and playing guitar. It helps me be organized enough to write something from start to finish.
>>
>>26644682

well right now im enjoying my morning smoking a a little bit of weed and drinking my coffee. later today i have to help my dad with some yard work and i have to go buy a new pair of boots for work.

yesterday i spent all day in front of a screen getting high. passed out around midnight, will probably do the same today for the most part. I dont know how much longer i can do this guys during the week when im working the loneliness isnt so bad cause i can talk to coworkers, but on the weekends its too much at times.
>>
I canceled an invitation to my family because there piss everywhere and no (convenient) way to clean it all out in time.
>>
>>26647026
I doing care what bitch NEETs have to say. If I'm out of work for more than 2 weeks I get bored and eventually depressed.

Solomon said:

Ecclesiastes 2:18
"I hated all the things I had toiled for under the sun, because I must leave them to the one comes after me."

Yet, a couple of verses(2:24) later he says:

"A person can do nothing better than to eat and drink and find satisfaction in their own toil. This too, I see, is from the hand of God."

He says all this after not denying anything his eyes desired. After he didn't refuse any delight to his heart, "my heart took delight in all my labor, and this was the reward for my toil."
>>
>>26647062
A lil golden shower party last nite?
>>
Well, last night I was watching a little bit of youtube on my phone but for some reason, I just got really tired at around 10pm, then was asleep by 11.

Up earlier today, just had some eggs, cereal and coffee. Now I'm on the chans.
>>
>>26647267
Now that I go to the methadone clinic, I like to go early in the morning, the clinic opens at 5. I prefer avoiding all the traffic heading to work and I love driving through empty streets. This has completely changed my schedule. I go to bed at 9-11pm and wake up at 4:20-5:30am.

I like it, it's a nice change from going to bed at 2 am and waking up at 10am
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.