[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Maleanon here, why are girls so mean and cruel?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
Maleanon here, why are girls so mean and cruel?
>>
>>26644448
Because you touch yourself at night, maleanon.
>>
You know how you think of fat chicks? That's basically how they think of unattractive guys. They're mean because it's socially acceptable to be mean.
>>
Typical man has to mention that he's a guy so that girls will flock around him begging to be his gf and for him to post his dick
>>
Because you're a sissy faggot. Nobody likes sissy faggots.
>>
>>26644464
Wow, it's 2016, if you don't like nightlyselftouching you're weird.

>>26644470
Matriarchy in action.
>>
>>26644448
because women are subhuman shits
>>
>>26644448
We don't understand them and that's scary.
>>
>>26644448
Because your rating is low?
>>
Show your pecs.
>>
>>26644448

Were you drawn as a girl, then called a boy
>>
>>26644470

but there's literally bajillions of guys who are genuinely into fat chicks and turned on by fat chicks, wanna fuck and marry fat chicks you filthy stupid nigger

when there's literally 0 women out of 3.5 billion of them who are attracted to sub-average-looking guys
>>
>>26645125
Please elaborate.
Some fat girls are better than average. There are better than average fat guys too. I suppose the guys who are into fat chicks imagine better than average fat chick (I am a lolicon so i cant really tell you what their preferences are like :/).
>>
File: yuujibroken.jpg (65 KB, 854x547) Image search: [Google]
yuujibroken.jpg
65 KB, 854x547
Whu are women so evil and heartless?
>>
Because men are jerks or losers
>>
>>26644448
because we hate ourselves probably.

>>26645125
wrongo, senpai. jon jafari is my waifu
>>
>>26646413
Ummm that's not true??
>>
>>26645125
Even the ugliest girls still have a better chance in the dating market than ugly guys.

Literally female privilege.
>>
Why don't you cuddle with me instead, Anon-kun?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.