[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do anyone else feel incredibly jealous of all the fun everyone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: unnamed.png (11 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.png
11 KB, 300x300
Do anyone else feel incredibly jealous of all the fun everyone is always having on facebook?
>>
Dont know, I just triggering and baiting people in endless discusion in vegan and islamophobic group. It's fun most of the time
>>
facebook is for creeps and old people now, snapchat and instagram is where the fun is at now

t. normie
>>
I probably have more fun than every last normal on Facebook, since I have a bunch of empty accounts which I use to shitpost on the walls of family members. I've never unironically used Facebook and never will. It's a dump, and you're a dump for not just ignoring the shitty popularity contest that is unironic Facebook.
>>
>>26644332
Does someone have the story wit the beer can?
Basically it went something like this iirc
>be at beach
>guy comes with beer
>holds beer up, smiles and takes selfie
>leaves
Point is, facebook is all about making it seem like you're having so much fun.
>>
>fun
being a unaware normie piece of shit doesn't sound fun to me

May as well live with a pack of baboons.
>>
I make shitty supehero profiles and go on continuous shitposting spree until facebook bans the profile and I make another one. It's really fun in making normies buttblasted
>>
>>26644332
They are pretending.

It's all about pretending.

Don't ever compare your backstage with other peoples' spotlight.
>>
>>26644332
>Do anyone else feel incredibly jealous of all the fun everyone is always having on facebook?
Hell no
>>
>>26644332
It's called Fear of Missing Out you putz. It means you are an innately weak human who needs others to validate your existence.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fear_of_missing_out
>>
>>26644332
I don't care what they're doing and I don't care if they care what I'm doing. Just do what u liek.
>>
>>26645405
>no FoMO bro
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.