[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>work at an animal hospital >my job is to take care of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (121 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
121 KB, 900x900
>work at an animal hospital
>my job is to take care of the birding animals, patients, restrain animals for exams and operations, and other bullshit
>part of this bullshit is moving around dead bodies into a giant freezer and holding animals as they are euthanized
>make $10/hour at 19 which is bretty gud
>job becomes emotionally draining and I am severely depressed
>decide to leave for my own sake, and my friend tells me about how the McDonald's he is working at is hiring
>work at a fucking slow ass McDonald's as a cook
>make $9.75/hour
>after 2 months they shut it down because it's slow as fuck and makes no money
>need job for gas and cigarettes
>go to local supermarket and get hired as a cashier
>this is literally the worst job in the world
>customers are assholes, work is monotonous and soul crushing and I only make $9/hour

How fucked is my situation robots? I feel like I had a great thing going but it was killing me inside, but now I'm in a rut

>TLDR had a great job at an animal hospital, quit and am now in a shitty supermarket

Pic related, me being a faggot feeding a kitten
>>
Shameless self bump so I can validate my killing myself
>>
Try for another job I guess. At least you got jobs.
>>
See if you can transfer from Cashier to a different department, like Grocery or Drug-GM. It's basically just stocking shelves and you only have to deal with customers when they're looking for something.
I was a cashier and it was draining as fuck, I switched positions and I'm much happier stocking shit and not being in front of customers all day.
>>
Why do you care about animals so much? What kind of feminine faggot are you? Just end yourself right now, there's no point in you wasting everybodys time.
>>
>>26644137
How did you rationalise quitting a job where you killed animals to save your sanity and going onto a job where you fried minced up animal carcasses for people to ear?
>>
>>26646246
REKT
EI
K
T

SAVAGE
A
V
A
G
E
>>
>>26646246
Not even him, but come on slinging pet carcasses around a freezer and holding them down while they're being euthanized is completely different than dealing with ground beef patties.
>>
File: 0909090.jpg (22 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
0909090.jpg
22 KB, 300x300
>>26646217
this.
i had to re-read the post like 3 times to figure out what the problem was.
so basically OP was getting sad because he had to deal with death??
....kek. grow a pair, m8, seriously.
>>
I could never deal with animals like that.
I'm a detective that's been to murder scenes and shit, but actually holding a dying animal and having kids crying in the room would wear me down fast.
>>
>>26646284
It's because the ground beef patties are already so removed from being alive.
>>
>>26646345
>having kids crying in the room
somehow i doubt most kids end up watching
>>
>>26644137
I worked at an animal hospital. My job was to take care of the birding animals, patients, restrain animals for exams and operations, and other bullshit. Part of this bullshit is moving around dead bodies into a giant freezer and holding animals as they are euthanized. I made $10 an hour at 19 which is pretty good.

However, my job became emotionally draining and I am severely depressed. I decided to leave for my own sake, and my friend told me about how the McDonald's he is working at is hiring. So I work at a fucking slow ass McDonald's as a cook and make $9.75 an hour. After two months, they shut it down because it's slow as fuck and makes no money. I need a job for gas and cigarettes, so I go to a local supermarket and get hired as a cashier. This is literally the worst job in the world. The customers are assholes, the work is monotonous and soul crushing, and I only make $9 an hour.
>>
You were literally swimming in pussy *ba-dum-tsss* and you left the job?
>>
The rest of these posters are NEET nigger faggots who deserve to die.

Look into student loans OP mah nigga. You seem like the kinda nerd who's able to do more shit than most. If you still got an interest in animals and shit, maybe look into vet school, get some dank scholarship.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.