[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily reminder (and I really mean daily reminder) that Normalfags
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1411256783422.jpg (133 KB, 617x750) Image search: [Google]
1411256783422.jpg
133 KB, 617x750
Daily reminder (and I really mean daily reminder) that Normalfags and especially roasties get triggered by Elliot Threads
>>
Daily reminder that Elliot is dead forever and you will never be his friend
>>
>>26643949

I'm glad he didn't have to suffer prison, but I would have made it my life goal to visit him one day, or at least correspond with him via prison letters.
>>
>>26643990
dude didn't even survive high school I can't imagine him in jail
>>
>>26643917
>ywn make elliot's toes curl with your boipucci
>>
>>26643917

I kind of feel bad for him. He was a normal-looking kid with a comfortable upbringing, it just seems wrong that he became so bitter and angry. Wish someone could have helped him before he hurt all those people.
>>
>>26644928

Hello my faggoted friend

Could you please explain the cultural aspect of replacing 's' with 'c' resulting in the term 'boipucci'
>>
>>26645027

CCCP brainwashing.
>>
His manifesto was a work of art, truly one of the best things I've read in the past few years. I'd have really enjoyed being his online friend, we'd have gotten along very well.
>>
>>26645027
Cause it's sexy.
>>
>>26644971
It's more interesting this way. I have one more meme. If he didn't shoot people he wouldn't have affected my life at all
>>
File: 1452303095741.png (727 KB, 634x477) Image search: [Google]
1452303095741.png
727 KB, 634x477
Elliot threads are the lifeblood of r9k
>>
>>26643917
daily reminder that Elliot murdering his roommates was an act of homosexual violence
>>
I feel bad for him, his family was in a place where it was must to be social and if you weren't you would be dragged down and thrown into streets, good thing my family doesn't live in such a place or isn't in such social hierarchy
>>
>>26645430
He wasn't a filthy degenerate, he could have fucked a hooker but he wasn't such a degenerate. Those roomies just got in the way when they clearly shouldn't have.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.