[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When a girl wants you but you fuck up
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: the-walking-dead-season-4 (1).jpg (87 KB, 612x380) Image search: [Google]
the-walking-dead-season-4 (1).jpg
87 KB, 612x380
Let me tell you this...

>Be me as a junior in high school.
>I was somewhat of an outcast who hanged out with some friends during lunch I've known since middle school as well as people I met in the beginning of high school.
>We had a small group like everybody else.
>In the middle of the year, this Asian qt 8/10 new girl came to my school and was shy with everybody except with a group girls she hanged out that were next to my group.
>A week after entering my school, she followed and talked to a bunch of guys.
>She flirted with all of them in hopes to get a boyfriend but all of them seemed to ignore her signs... or maybe she didn't like them.
>fuckidon'tknow.jpeg
>Couple of days later at every lunch, she started to playfully flirt with guys from my group including with me.
>She seemed to experiment with 3 particular guys from my group (including me) to see who she liked more. No sex or dating, just flirting.
>She later joined our boring-ass club for betas that we attended that barely anybody came to so she could flirt more with us.
>Another couple of days later, her flirting started to focus entirely on me.
>Hot damn
>At first, we were just talking between the two of us only and pushed off the other two of guys away from our talking space.
>True-SpandeuBallet.mp3
>She talked about how she wanted me to join her club that I didn't have the skill for and rejected it in a flirtatious way.
>She kept trying to convince me to join her club
>She then stared into my eyes like every fucking romance story ever.
>We both starred at each other for the entire lunch with her saying that she still wanted me to join the club but I knew she was becoming amorous of me. She acted cute the entire time.
>But somehow somewhere in my fucking mind, I STILL THOUGHT THAT THIS WAS STILL ABOUT THE FUCKING CLUB, FUCK.

Continue?
>>
that's just retarded, and why the fuck you saved the same image twice?
>>
>>26643834
Eh, she's asian, no big loss
>>
>>26643942
Asians are cute tho
>>
>>26643834
>worrying about "fucking it up" with a nympho in the making who flirted with every male she crossed

dodged a bullet there, kiddo, you would have probably suicided after you found out she would cheat on you with half the school.
>>
File: 1494258.jpg (85 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1494258.jpg
85 KB, 600x600
I think there might've been a girl at least partially interested in me. In highschool, I was tall and relatively attractive. She'd occasionally go out of her way to talk to me and got kind of flirty sometimes. she kind of looked and acted like Sucy from Little Witch Academia too, which is pretty much my ideal woman. My only regret in life is having been too autistic to do anything about it.
>>
>>26643834
No. This is how she flirted with all the other guys she flitted with. She didn't want a relationship, she wanted to flirt. What you said or did didn't matter at all.
>>
>>26643834
I had a REALLY cute 4'11 girl straight up tell me she was in love with me when i was back in highschool and i was too much of a sperg to make anything out of it.

she sent me a message on facebook telling me she had been in love with me for 2 years and that she wanted to get to know me better, then i tried to talk to her in person but everything was too awkward because i was a top tier anxious beta.

I could probably bang her with ease if i wanted now but i have a gf.

This happened like 5 years ago.
>>
OP here
>>26643885
IDGAF BTFO

>>26644280
Suicide is weak

>>26644547
I feel ya

>>26644562
have some fucking patience for the rest of the story
>>
File: 1377523844025.jpg (50 KB, 363x345) Image search: [Google]
1377523844025.jpg
50 KB, 363x345
Pfft, that's nothing, try blowing it with the hottest girl in your high-school.

>mfw I realized what I did
>>
>>26644662
You started this thread an hour ago, nobody gives a fuck anymore, now fuck off.
>>
You seem to have dodged a bullet here.

If it makes you feel any better OP I posted a thread here not long ago about how I sperg'd myself out of at least 7 possible relationships.
I got s 7/20 girl's number's recently but they're interested in some 5/10 guy from 'back home' and I'd have to praise the lord (literally, that's the conditions) to get anywhere near replacing him.
>>
>>26644740
fuck *7/10 damnit
I need to stop living like a caveman and use the lightswitch

OP good luck finding another qt.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.