[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>have gf >love her a lot some days >can't stand
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: forester-rota.jpg (429 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
forester-rota.jpg
429 KB, 800x533
>have gf
>love her a lot some days
>can't stand her other days and want to break it off
>don't wanna see her with other dudes
>don't have the balls to end it

Idk if I'll be happy if I end it, but at the same time. I'm not all that happy right now. I don't like her family and shes not motivated to do much in life. On the other hand, shes cute, loyal, and doesn't have "guy friends" or anything like that. Fuck, what do I do. This shit is cancer.

pic unrelated
>>
File: IUgAvPF.jpg (17 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
IUgAvPF.jpg
17 KB, 400x400
Get out norm-o.
>>
Pretty much exactly the same situation I'm in too. Bump for help.
>>
>>26643467
same here. someone help us out
>>
>>26643369
I know this feel man

>gf of ~7 months
>shes dealing with severe depression and its seriously straining our relationship
>constant arguments
>constant drama
>antidepressants are causing gf to gain weight
>girl I fucked a couple times last year keeps hitting me up basically begging for the D (she was arguably the best fuck I've ever had)
>I'm on Lexapro myself so I could honestly never have sex again and be okay with it

It makes breaking up sound better and better each day. It doesn't help either that I think she might actually try to kill herself if I were to break up with her. It makes me feel kind of trapped, although I genuinely do still have feelings for her.

On the bright side, it allows me to make ballsy ultimatums and say things that jeopardize our relationship because I really don't give much of a fuck about us staying together or breaking up.
>>
>>26643369
I know this feel. I had a gf about ten years ago, for about 6 months we spent every waking moment together.her family fucking hated me, because I was a fuckwit who drank a lot. After a while I started to resent her for being fat. When I started to think "wouldn't it be easy just to stab her with these scissors" I knew it was time to end it. Moral of the story, cut ties and run.
>>
>>26643559
shit man, thats rough. ive been with her for 2 years now. Idk what would happen if i broke it off, shes REALLY attached to me.
>>
Im same as OP. more advice please. It's not just as easy as "cutting ties" because you still get sad and will look at her social media, which makes you more sad.
>>
Seriously, any advice? It's a shitty relationship, but I still love her and would cry just imagining her with someone else. That, and it would kill me to be alone again.
>>
>>26643722
You said that all too well. Jesus bro.
>>
>>26643722
Same dude. and just blocking dosent help. then your alone playing Vidya while shes out making gains
>>
>have gf

FUCKING DROPPPPPEED

Next please.
>>
File: JUUUUUUUUST.jpg (12 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
JUUUUUUUUST.jpg
12 KB, 300x225
Iktf brehs

>1/10 body with 3/10 face
>really sweet, 10/10 wife material who will cook and clean
>never been with anyone else
>feel like grass is greener on the other side
>not getting any younger and want to experience what its like being with a physically attractive young woman before its too late
>terrified by the prospect of only ever having been with her and never truly enjoying sex
>at the end of the day though pussy is pussy

conflicted
>>
>>26643790
not tryna be dick, but if your that ugly and have no self confidence, stay with her. it'll only benefit you in the long run.
>>
>>26643722
just end yourself.
>>
Fuck, OP, you know you have problems when you read this and start thinking "what if hes talking about me?"
>>
>>26643810
No I meant she is 1/10 body with a 3/10 face, also she's absolutely obsessed with me and would be destroyed if I broke up with her
>>
>>26643860
OH. in that case bro if you think you can do better, go for it. if she dosent mean much to you its gunna end bad either way
>>
>>26643860
Mine's obsessed too. Except shes cute.
>>
>>26643892
fuck you nigger. fuck.you.
>>
>>26643844
Why though? It's a shitty situation, and looking at it realistically, I'm still a moderately fit and attractive guy. Not a Chad by any means, but could probably get a date if I knew how to approach women. I just happen to be in a crappy situation, not one worth killing myself over.
>>
>>26643970
THIS. fuck you idiots give us some real advice
>>
>>26643369
sounds like you love not being alone more than you love her and you fear the unknown of starting over with someone else perhaps due to a lack of self confidence, seeing her with other dudes would bother you because it hurts your ego by making you feel replaceable.
If you leave things as they are your displeasure will surface eventually and not on your terms.
>>
>>26644166
Ok, this is a more reasonable awnser. and yes, not only lack of self confidence, but more of the fear of whats next
>>
That's a sick forester m8, what made you choose that as your image?
>>
>>26643369
you should end it. she deserves to have bigger dicks in her
>>
>>26644207
This may sound like generic advice but try to improve yourself before taking on another relationship, you're still the kind of person who attracts people like her, unhappiness stems from ourselves just as much as our surroundings, at least that's how I feel.
>>
>>26643369
Sounds like you can relate to this movie I saw yesterday, "Out of Nature". It's about a father who goes hiking in the Norwegian canyons in order to reflect on his life.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MgjGCOJpxBM

Short answer is: Figure out yourself. Understand what you want.
>>
>>26644309
>i
Wow.
That was fucking awesome, i need to see that. And yes i do agree, it's just hard to "understand what you want" when i really dont know.
>>
>>26644417
Op you only have yourself to blame for not loving her enough, the best thing to do is for both of you scums to improve your lives thereby making both of you more attractive people
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.