[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are there so many normies and females here? Don't you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
Why are there so many normies and females here?
Don't you understand you are not welcome?
Robots are lonely because the universe hates them, not by choice.
>>
>>26643278
We /r9k/ now bl0xbl0x
>>
>>26643278

Pink shirt girl whole-heartedly believes in her man's strength. At least he has that going for him.
>>
>>26643278
Were just trying to help u guys out!! comeon just come to raves and come get pussy ill hellp u out f a m !!!
>>
File: 1455854549968.jpg (81 KB, 516x1259) Image search: [Google]
1455854549968.jpg
81 KB, 516x1259
Comic related
>>
>>26643278
The universe hates you because you keep trying to fit in with people who are not like you, case in point: robots. You come here and shit your normalfaggotry all over the place. Then you notice people complain about normalfags, and then start apeing that like you're not one of them. Nice job faggot, they'll never see through that one.
>>
>>26643278
>implying you'll run away from us and our bullying you little, pathetic creep
>>
>>26643278
r9k is a zoo and they merely watching and laughing at us. No one feels any compassion for us therefore we cannot break invisible walls.
>>
>>26643278
You love our bullying you naughty little NEEter. So fucking naughty and yummy.
>>
>>26643278
>wanting females to leave

>>>/lgbt/
>>>/hm/
>>>/fit/
>>
>>26643278
go to wizardchan if you really can't stand different viewpoints in discussions
>>
>>26644189
Promoting Attention whores heheheh
>>
>>26643278
>Don't you understand you are not welcome?

Yeah, normies aren't welcomed by you pathetic fucks. I'm pretty sure they don't care, nor should they.

One similarity 4chan has with real life is that you can't just ask people you don't like to go away. Either deal with it, or gtfo.

I think it's hilarious how robots consider themselves to be somehow above normies. You think your retarded get threads are better than normies posting their insipid inspirational quotes? Nope, you are both degenerates.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.