[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why are pedophiles singled out in prison?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1452857272308.png (70 KB, 198x225) Image search: [Google]
1452857272308.png
70 KB, 198x225
why are pedophiles singled out in prison?
>>
>>26643145

Criminal degenerates who have this pseudo-moral view where they think murdering someone is cool and all but if you bang kids it's extremely bad.

Not a pedo
>>
>>26643145

criminals, just like any normal human, want to feel better about themselves by "being better than someone", in that case the only kind of person they're "better" than are pedos - literally the bottom of the criminal world
>>
Because criminals are all psychopaths and we should just gas them all instead of wasting money extending their lives.
>>
>>26643145
>why are pedophiles singled out in prison?

No one wants to believe they've hit rock bottom.

Sure, you might have gotten coked up and stabbed some dude for a few bucks, but at least you're better than *that* guy.
>>
A friend of mine had her kid murdered.

He is routinely bashed and tortured by other in-mates.

People like that deserve it.
>>
>>26643145
Because normies being normies.
>>
The same reason they're treated the way they are in "normal" society. Criminals are normalfags, too.
>>
Because a lot of the guys on the inside have kids of their own that they actually care about (Despite not having any regard for other human life) so when they hear about a guy molesting/killing/raping kids they almost picture it as their kids so they wreck the guy.
>>
File: 1452225223604.png (42 KB, 500x322) Image search: [Google]
1452225223604.png
42 KB, 500x322
>>26643145
Something to do with societies mistaking re-education with retribution and caging all the degenates, ferals, and mentally ill in the same cages. Then expecting to have them come out as anything resembling moral human beings after festering in hatred for a few years.

Some call it wishfull thinking, I think it is evil.

Either way, if you put all the animals together, the degenerates end up being at the bottom of the foodchain and end up as pariahs. After all, they deserve it, right?

We live in the most immoral moment in mankind's history. Enlightened enough to see our errors, but too stupid and lazy to do something about it.
>>
>>26643145
inmates are normies too,
>>
>>26643518
Probably because they're the minority of criminals
>>
>>26643556
Meant for op givtujb
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.