[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRC NeBjrFuc Fascinating vi
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6
File: a.png (610 KB, 844x475) Image search: [Google]
a.png
610 KB, 844x475
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRCNeBjrFuc

Fascinating video.

One thing I wonder about, did Garrett really think he could have win Alexa's affection? Common sense says he couldn't have, but then again, you never know, he went for the kiss in the end.

Perhaps the kiss was what he truly wanted? He knew he'll never have Alexa, but tried to use the chance to do a saliva swap?

How do you see it, /r9k/?
>>
>>26642039

>a dance from the beta
>make her gay
>>
>>26642039
>Tfw a 12 year old girl has more swole arms than I do
>>
it looks like they're young adolescents and he didnt know his place in the social hierarchy yet. he probably thought that it would work
>>
any pics of what alexa looks today?
>>
>>26642051
By that time Alexa probably had several Chads. Even more so nowadays. You can see on her Instagram.

>>26642069
Her Insta.
>>
>>26642075

... post insta?

fucking gook hiroshima and ur retarded-ass original shit
>>
She ended up with Chad. Why did the cameramen allow this?. They could've told him it was a bad idea. To be honest he had some sick moves but the group of girls won't focus on his skills just how much value he would bring them. Then they lie and pretend like it's beautiful. There's nothing charming about unrequited love
>>
>>26642084
Alexa Blair

Google
>>
>>26642039
There's not a single pic of her with him in her instagram.
>>
File: come on now.png (919 KB, 920x538) Image search: [Google]
come on now.png
919 KB, 920x538
>>26642099

NOT EVEN 2 WORDS IN AND SHE'S ALREADY LYING

REMIND ME WHY YOU'D WANT THIS CUNT AS ANYTHING OTHER THAN A CUM DUMPSTER
>>
>>26642127

man she is so attractive.
>>
>>26642140

w0t, she had cancer herself?
>>
>>26642062
She's 13.
>>26642069
Much uglier.
>>
>>26642153
Yes, you can see scars on her belly on some of the photos.
>>
>>26642153
the fact that she gave the fedoralord the time of day means she has some semblance of humility she probably learned from having a deadly disease.
>>
>>26642185
Or maybe was paid by Shari's Berries.
>>
I looked at her Instagram and there's at least 15+ chads but not a single beta. RIP trilby beta kid meme.
>>
File: 1449885848333.jpg (64 KB, 563x520) Image search: [Google]
1449885848333.jpg
64 KB, 563x520
How autistic he must be to not realize that such sweet blonde ass is out of his league?

I realized that I will not get any 5+/10 pussy without use of financial domination or rape when I was 12.
>>
>>26642185

fuck i hate turbocunts like these

they use shit like that to make themselves a 10/10

>oooh im pretty but also not a cunt and i also survived a curable disease

disgusting. hope she re-gets cancer and dies painfully.
>>
>>26642208
Garrett's Insta is now private, but appearently he did have some photos with girls there.

Maybe he saved himself, he still had time.
>>
File: 1450021919610.jpg (70 KB, 581x569) Image search: [Google]
1450021919610.jpg
70 KB, 581x569
>>26642039
Because my autism, I fell in love with Stacy too when I was 14.

I was so autistic that I though I was entitled to have her because "I love her".
>>
>>26642039
I'm deeply conflicted by this video.

On the one hand, it's great that he has the guts to do what he did. Yes it was a cringe fest and he hasn't a chance in hell, but he's just a kid, and goes away knowing that he gave it his absolute best shot, which will build his confidence greatly. He will have no regrets in the future, and probably look back and laugh it off with pride.

On the other hand, I'm imagining this guy trying again and again, women after women, getting rejected every time. Over time, his confidence turns to anger and frustration because for some strange reason he is being rejected, and he can't figure out why. Was I not charming enough? Was it my clothes? Did I pick the wrong restaurant? She wasn't very good looking, or am I blind and she's actually out of my league?

I think this guy will be OK, but still, there is that chance that he ended up like us.
>>
>>26642039
She's dating the high school qb now.
>>
>>26642217
>disgusting. hope she re-gets cancer and dies painfully.

this is why this board is my home
>>
>>26642285
>am I blind and she's actually out of my league

This is usually the case
>>
>>26642039
>did Garrett really think he could have win Alexa's affection
the middle ages old women running the show coaxed him into doing it, they gained some sort of perverse neurotic satisfaction from seeing him humiliate himself, kind of like the character ms havisham from great expectations
>>
Let's all have a moment for another fallen hero

https://www.instagram.com/p/oo3ioMpxJm/?taken-by=_alexablair
>>
>>26642424
>https://www.instagram.com/p/oo3ioMpxJm/?taken-by=_alexablair

>with the best friend

Poor friendzoned bastard.
>>
>>26642039
>that is the cutest thing I've ever seen
OUCH

Oh fuck
>>
File: 33.png (33 KB, 295x317) Image search: [Google]
33.png
33 KB, 295x317
>>26642039
When people on here tell you that looks don't matter, and personality comes first think of Alexa and the kid who got cucked.
>>
>>26642483

only delusional retards on /adv/ still believe the personality meme
>>
>>26642483
If only he was more charismatic and bold she would have definitely gone for him!
>>
As someone who user to be similar when I was 13-14, he just didn't realize what a fool he is. He thought that he's hot shit and probably fantasized about her thinking it will be really dope. At least that was the case for me when I invited a girl out of my league to my place and played Stairway to Heaven on acoustic guitar. She just said thanks and then later I saw her talking to some guy who insulted her in front of her friends all day. They ended up making out nonetheless.
>>
>>26642285

You know, if he would work out a bit and ditch the fedora and glasses, he might use his dancing skills to get laid a lot.
>>
>>26642424
Once again, /r9k/ was right about EVERYTHING.
>>
anyone else think this girl is a straight 1/10 because of the scar on her abdomen. This girl is deformed. Garrett is a 3/10 but he is still higher because he isnt fucking deformed.
>>
>>26642127
ALPHA FUCK
BETA BUX

fuck you, you pieve of shit robot.
>>
>>26643240

That's just your autism m8. Most people wouldn't really care. If anything, they'd be impressed she survived cancer at such a young age.
>>
Bumpa lumpa, extremely original comment.
>>
>>26642424
>https://www.instagram.com/p/oo3ioMpxJm/?taken-by=_alexablair

Every.Single. Time

"Friend" is always a beta as fuck twig.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.