[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>meet qt indian grill on omegle >form relationship >start
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: not today.jpg (18 KB, 131x193) Image search: [Google]
not today.jpg
18 KB, 131x193
>meet qt indian grill on omegle
>form relationship
>start to care about her
>find out she's a virgin
>she heads off to college
>couple weeks ago she told me she installed tinder
>warn her about how tinder works and what the guys on there want
>she tells me tonight she got drunk and blew a frat guy she met on tinder at a party

Why do I even bother
>>
>>26641879
what the hell ever happened to dating
its like girls just jump straight into fucking strangers these days
>>
>>26642040
Quit being such a fucking prude.
>>
>>26642073
He has a point though anon

There's no way this isnt on some level damaging to women
>>
>>26642073
quit wondering why you never got married roastie
>>
>>26642092
Why only to women?
>>
>>26642250
Men and women are different. We're playing different games. A woman's game is to get commitment.
>>
>>26642040
If everybody you ever met would drop what they're doing to fuck you, you know you'd fuck everybody in sight until your genitals were raw
>>
>>26642272
The game has changed, pal.
>>
>>26642308
They think it has, but the secret is that it hasn't.
>>
>>26642272
Nigga you livin in da past

Hoes can get committed anytime they want
>>
>>26642323
I'm aware anon.

I'm fucking aware.
>>
>>26642297
>implying ive never turned girls down who were looking for casual sex
some people have morals, deal with it
>>
>>26641879
from australia this person?
>>
>>26641879
>qt indian
Something seems off
>>
>>26642040
>girls just jump into fucking strangers
>as if the frat guy wasn't also jumping into fucking a stranger

??????????
>>
You got racepilled, congrats.

ALL races of women are the same. Stop putting certain races on pedestals.
>>
>>26642822
The connotations are different
>>
>>26642834
>ALL races of women are the same
kek
senpai,
most women are shit of any race, but lets not be rash here.

some are definitely worse on average
>>
>>26642073
>cuckold and proud

>>26642040
Women are hive mind creatures and will do whatever they believe female consensus is telling them to do.

If they think that letting men use them as disposable fuckmeat one after another is what the other girls are doing, they'll do the same.
>>
>>26642297
>men and women are the same
"No"
>>
>>26642323
They can get committed with betas while being resentful towards him for not being the alpha that they couldn't keep.

Before people paired up with someone in their league.

Now girls let themselves be used as a quick, cheap , disposable fuck by Chad and so that becomes their standard and everything else feels disappointing to them.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.