[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sociopath?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: image.png (21 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
image.png
21 KB, 900x900
Hey /r9k/, I have a question. Am I a sociopath?

I act kind and nice around others, I make jokes, and have friends. But only a few friends know how I really am. Whenever they're around me they know I'm a cold, calculating, depressed fuck.

I feel empathy to those I care about, but I don't show it very well, so I'm not sure if I'm just more primal in nature or a sociopath

Thanks.
>>
>>26641866
Did you even take the fucking time to do a rudimentary google search on the subject? None of that sounds anything like sociopathy, You just sound like a depressed faggot who hides it like everyone else does.
>>
>>26641866

no but you might be 14 and you might have recently watched a dexter episode
>>
File: 1444541757416.png (12 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1444541757416.png
12 KB, 645x773
dfon't cut yourself on the edges please OP
>>
>>26641866
please 14 year old dexter morgan stfu
>>
>>26641866
i'm one i don't know if you are. for instance i've begged $3,000 off my grandmother in the past year most of which was just used to gamble and cigarettes. i have really bad anger problems and if one person sets me off i'll verbal attack them usually say something very mean (abotu the way the look, somethign they like, or just anhything i know about person) it's kinda like words can cut really deep.

i can't love anyone of course but i can like people for them or what tehy offer. i had problems growing up - threw a scolding hot pot pie on my sister when i was like six giving her a really bad burn, attack her with knife, thought about killing the family dog if i didn't get my way just to smite my single mother, etc. all problems manifested in home when i wouldn't get a game, or go to eat, or my way. in school i was liek a little angel but i would usually get kids to do in trouble especially add kids that were impulsive.
>>
>>26641934
>>26641974

kek

only one of those is an original comment apparently
>>
>cold and calculating
You should drop your jewish qualities if you want people to like you
>>
>>26642006
it doesn't matter, what really matters is this dude's a huge trolling faggot
>>
No, as stated in Jon Ronson's 'The Psycopath Test': If you are worried you may be a Psycopath, you're not one
>>
File: 1453974836986.jpg (234 KB, 641x346) Image search: [Google]
1453974836986.jpg
234 KB, 641x346
Found you, OP.
>>
lmao you been watchin too much anime nigga. stop acting like you're some main character with a deep personality, baka senpai
>>
You're no sociopath. I used to know a guy just like you.
>>
>>26642060
not true at all.

i'm indefinitely one. i cause so much issues for those around me without realizing it - stealing, lying, begging for money, etc. if i dont' get my way it's nothing but cold sheer verbal stuff. actually last time i asked my grandma for $500 she said absolutely not because i've got so much money off her but she put 'please don't say anything mean to me either' after telling me no deal on money. i was fucking pissed because i wanted to gamble.

i wondered many times if i was a psycho because i could do cruel shit, be mean to someone, not get my way and feel nothing about it.
>>
>>26642106
you mistake pathy for autism
>>
>>26641866
Real sociopath here we dont care about other people infact to me empathy and altruism is a mental illness that makes it easier to manipulate humans like dummies.
>>
File: evil wojak.png (22 KB, 217x225) Image search: [Google]
evil wojak.png
22 KB, 217x225
>humans are nothing but pathetic roaches to me
>>
>>26642124
not true lol. i'm don't have autism. maybe if anything i have conduct disorder becasue i don't conduct myself properly or the way that people would expect someone to. aka lie cheat steal. but when looking at it that's exactly what a sociopath is.
>>
>>26642202
>trying to be this edgy

Do you own a trench coat?
>>
>>26642211
ya i own like three or four because it keeps people from talking to me hwen i'm in line at starbucks.
>>
>>26642230
why are you trolling! *bitch slaps you good sir*
>>
>>26642211
also i think you're just jealous you odn't have the ability to use, abuse, leech people until they're no good anymore and then move on to the next.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AeyAJ1QOpPM
>>
>>26642251
le master manipulator is here
>>
>>26641982

>thought about it
Pussy, not a sociopath
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.