[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
non-white, minority feels only thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 9
File: cute-blonde_132.jpg (32 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
cute-blonde_132.jpg
32 KB, 480x640
Any minority bro's here? Only non-whites are allowed to post in this thread.

Any anon wish they can get their ass licked by a beautiful white girl? I want a beautiful blonde hair, blue eyed white woman to lick my african american ass. I want her to wipe her tongue across my ass like she is eating a popsicle. I want her tongue to be my personal toilet paper.

Post your minority feels anons.
>>
>that feel when this |.....| close to getting a white gf
give me your energies
>>
i'd rather lick the girls butt desu senpai
>tfw half chinese
>people ask me if I'm native american or samoan \
>i say no and they lose all interest in me
i-it's ok i guess, im boring anyway
>>
>>26641776
white guy here but im 1/16th native american. life is really tough for us minorities, eh guys?
>>
>>26641776
As a minority let me just say:
Stop posting your gay ass threads over again
and keep your degenerate ass licking to yourself
>>
>>26641895
>calls himself straight
>doesn't want his ass licked

get a load of this faggot
>>
File: 1455806292679.jpg (29 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1455806292679.jpg
29 KB, 480x480
>>26641776
White girls are the best how can I as a black man want black women when they are so ugly. Here is Bebe black woman shitposter who has skyhigh standards with wanting a qt tall Asian man when she looks like this monstrosity. White girls are pretty and friendly what kind of man doesnt want that black women are shit white women are superior.
>>
>>26642001
They look so damn ugly.

Norwegian here, fuck your thread.
>>
>>26641776
God I hate you OP you disgusting negro.
>>
File: image.jpg (136 KB, 460x426) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
136 KB, 460x426
>>26642156
Why?

Hate to break it to you but plenty of white girls have done this. I just simply want a turn :)
>>
>>26642132
>Norwegian
ARE YOU A NORWEGIAN GIRL!?!?!?! PLZ FUCKME
>>
There is nothing more perfect in life than a beautiful white girl.
>>
Proud white man here. We really do need to straight up execute non-whites who even look at our women.
>>
>>26641776
If I'm white but whites are a minority in my country do I apply?
And no I don't live in africa
>>
>>26643831
How's it make you feel that millions upon millions of white girls are getting the black dick daily?
>>
>tfw black male who isn't a thug and doesn't have a BBC
>tfw you want a trap bf but none of them are interested
>>
Non-whites can not be robots

The whole reason robots are a thing is because white males are treated like absolute shit in modern society. Minorities are automatically given value just for not being white and females are given value just for not being male.

This is why women and minorities can not be true robots.
>>
File: 67657.png (54 KB, 500x513) Image search: [Google]
67657.png
54 KB, 500x513
>non white threads
>shit skins always fantasizing and posting pictures of white women
>cant explain to themselves why they are virgins
>>
>>26641776
>tfw girls of your race want white guys
>tfw they complain that you only want white girls and never give nice black/latina girls a shot

BITCH WE'RE TRYING
>>
>tfw asian
seriously fuck off robot script
>>
File: clap.gif (898 KB, 360x202) Image search: [Google]
clap.gif
898 KB, 360x202
>>26643831
>mfw I have a black dad and a white mom
>mfw my very existence triggers /pol/ cucks
>>
>>26644888
So if you woke up tomorrow as a poo-in-the-loo do you think you'd be glad?
>>
>>26644930
You're a meme child
>>
>>26641776
On another note, anyone else hate non-whites?
>>
File: 1455929695339.jpg (375 KB, 750x500) Image search: [Google]
1455929695339.jpg
375 KB, 750x500
>>26641776
ik all these feels senpai
>>
>>26641776
Why would you want a white girl? They are the flattest race ever. No ass n tits
>>
>>26644941
If I was living in America, yeah probably.

Of course if you're living in a shithole you're probably automatically a robot, especially if you live in India since they have a ridiculous F:M ratio
>>
>>26641776
Of course it's a black guy always posting this shit.

I prefer it when spics make minority threads. At least we recognize that most white chicks are fucking nuts, and we want nothing to do with them.
>>
i'm nota minority because i don't live in the US
>>
>>26644930
and half of the blackbots on /r9k/ are more triggered by /pol/ saying "I think we should live seperately and shame race-mixing" than "le day of the rope kill all niggers xDDDDD"

why is this? why is the thought of not having access to white women more frightening than being killed to you?
>>
>>26644077
>If I'm white but whites are a minority in my country do I apply?
no go make your own thread
>>
>>26645028
>implying a pol fags can make it happen
>Instead of fucking White women they are bitching about there women getting stolen.
Why don't you get off of r9k and go fuck em?
>>
>>26645077
the thing is /pol/ can't make either of those things happen, so you should be ignoring them when they talk about bringing back segregation or killing off an entire race. yet only one of those things makes you upset.
>>
>>26645137
robots regardless of ethnicity are obsessed with one thing and one thing only, that's no secret
>>
>>26644966
>No ass n tits
>no tits

Clearly this nigga must be blind since he is saying that titty nord in OP is flat chested.
>>
spic here

can't wait for trump to kick out all the illegal spics. MAGA
>>
Arab, minority in /r9k/ at least
>>
>>26645028
>why is the thought of not having access to white women more frightening than being killed to you?

Have you seen the typical black girl? Imagine eating nothing but prison food for a year of your life and then trying out a five star restaurant. You wouldn't want to go back either.
>>
>>26641776
Race mixing is bad
>>
File: diversity.jpg (40 KB, 531x602) Image search: [Google]
diversity.jpg
40 KB, 531x602
Black guys are so desperate to even touch a white woman that they'd let a white guy put his balls on their head
>>
File: image.jpg (155 KB, 897x796) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
155 KB, 897x796
Sorry to burst your bubble subhuman but white women prefer white men. Despite the constant shilling attempts here the OK Cupid data reveals a universal truth that no one likes dating brown skinned subhumans. People of all races prefer white men the most. Including your disgusting nigger sisters.

This is not rocket science. You are a nigger skin and you would much rather have a white partner. Why? Because white people are better looking. Now, do you really think you are the only person to feel this way? Of course not. Those white girls you are lusting for are no different. They see you in the same light as you see black women.

Let that truth wash over you nigger. You are no better than that monstrosity in the picture you posted.

Of course there are quality white women willing to date dark skins. Are you a millionaire or famous, No? Well then you can have a fat nigger lover that we don't want anyway.

It's comfy knowing that you will never be able to achieve what you so desire. You are on the same level as Lequisha, get used to it.
>>
>>26646026
Is this pasta?

>You are no better than that monstrosity in the picture you posted.

You would fuck that girl the instant she showed interest and you know it. Oh wait maybe you are too beta to be able to. She would laugh at you and walk away once she saw you spaghetti.
>>
>>26646026
i've been going around and askign stacies if they'd ever date a white guy

the answer is universally no, lol. you're all entitled whiny cunts who think they're cool for being offensive edgelord faggots
>>
>>26646293
>i've been going around and askign stacies if they'd ever date a white guy
>the answer is universally no

There's a reason why the meme stereotype is Chad and Stacy not Tyrone and Stacy. The cuck parallel universe you describe doesn't exist. There's a world of difference between some white women fucking blacks and white women being unwilling to fuck white guys. The ones who don't go back are fetishists or trying to upset daddy.
>>
>>26645037
no wonder no one likes niggers
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.