[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HOLY FUCKING SHIT GUYS, NEVER EVER SHAVE YOUR PUBIC HAIR. IT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: 1444816953991.jpg (26 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1444816953991.jpg
26 KB, 500x500
HOLY FUCKING SHIT GUYS, NEVER EVER SHAVE YOUR PUBIC HAIR. IT WILL ITCH LIKE CRAZY FOR A WEEK AND YOU WILL END UP SCRATCHING YOUR CROTCH ALL DAY LONG AND PEOPLE WILL THING YOUR MASTURBATING IN PUBLIC, AAAAHHHHHH

For some reason I mostly feel it only when standing or walking.
>>
you get used to it m8
>>
>>26640455
Maybe use shaving cream next time and don't shave against the grain.

If you do it right it's actually pretty comfortable desu
>>
Only gets itchy for about half a day, same thing happens with beards for me
>>
So trim.
>>
>>26640455
>shaving
>with a razor
Dude, just trim it short with an electric trimmer. Unless you're a "trap" you really should have some pubic hair, you just need to trim it down so that it doesn't suffocate your cock and make you lose an inch in jungle.
>>
>>26640455

you're doing something wrong, i've been dry shaving (no cream) and it never itches

don't go against the hair, just go with it
>>
>>26640455
WHY THE FUCK WOULD I EVER DO THAT? WHY WOULD I WANT MY DICK AND BALLS TO LOOK LIKE A CHILD'S? WHY WOULD I EVER SPEND TIME GROOMING MY PUBIC HAIR? SOUNDS LIKE SOMETHING A FAGGOT WOULD DO!
>>
Yup. Shaved my legs a couple weeks ago on a whim. Since then I've scratched my legs bloody. They looked kind of cute hairless though
>>
>Pubic hair does have a purpose, providing a cushion against friction that can cause skin abrasion and injury, protection from bacteria and other unwanted pathogens, and is the visible result of long-awaited adolescent hormones, certainly nothing to be ashamed of or embarrassed about.
http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2012/aug/07/pubic-hair-has-job-stop-shaving
You should only cut it if you have problems with it, like people that literally can't take a shit from the excess of hair in their ass.
>>
that happened to me the first two times I shaved my junk. has never happened since though

try putting some lotion on the area that itches. if it's really bad you can go get some anti itch cream at CVS.
>>
It's not that the actual shaving is itchy. Sit still or walk around naked and there's no problem.

It's that you cut it super short and the hairs stick into your clothes and/or brush against them and sort of pull on your skin. Think Velcro. Every little step, just pulling. Shave your butt super close and if you have coarse hair, it's hell until it grows long enough, usually a week. Same for chest.
>>
>>26640595
I did that before. I had to scratch them so much. Might have to try waxing for those looks.
>>
Itched like crazy the very first time I ever did it years ago. Perfectly fine every time after that, though. Went through this itchy feel again recently when I first shaved/trimmed my armpits.
>>
>>26640523
>electric trimmer

If anyone wants to know the definition of agony, try shaving your BALLS with an electric razor.
>>
>>26640764
>Implying cutting yourself with a razor is any better
>>
Try shaving your back

It feels godly for 2 days then itches for a month.
>>
>>26640783
How the fuck do you shave your own back
>>
>>26640578
gotta clear away the sweaty jungle occasionally, even if no woman will ever see it
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.