[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How and where can I find a girl who isn't a degenerate?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: sadface.jpg (358 KB, 1383x1600) Image search: [Google]
sadface.jpg
358 KB, 1383x1600
How and where can I find a girl who isn't a degenerate?

I'm in great shape but I'm pretty autistic, and I've had girls like me but they're usually whores that are probably a swamp of STDs. I just wanna find a qt innocent weeb girl.
>>
>>26640357

sssooo, you're like "hey i'm looking for diamonds but all i can pay with is these shitty torn-up bills that haven't been in circulation since 1853"?
>>
>>26640381
What the fuck are you talking about?

You have been muted for 2 seconds because your comment was not original.

Nsuskwmnflsosnd
>>
>>26640509

i said you ain't got shit to offer but you're looking for a girl that's extremely rare to find

are you dense? it's delusional fucks like you who come here and constantly moan about ugly-ass down's girls who won't lower their standards, and then dump your folder full of 10/10 models

fuck off pls
>>
post face anon friend pal
>>
File: pepe.jpg (64 KB, 414x691) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
64 KB, 414x691
>>26640637
Nice b8. I can guarantee I'm more fit than you. I have my own place and a car and a good paying job in which I can move up in. I'm sure if whores can overlook my autism, an innocent qt will if I ever find one.
>>26640650
Not on 4chan, anon.
>>
>>26640729

lol..... i'm a 20/10 trader at wall street with my own lambo

but i won't post pics
>>
>>26640777
I believe you anon, how much money do you make a year? ;)
>>
>>26640809

NSA scientists have been busy for months trying to figure out the name for this number I'm making because it has so many digits. Unfortunately I cannot disclose any information relating to the progress because it's classified.

I will tell you, however, that about 5,000 banks worldwide exist solely to store my money and I've cut a deal with NASA to buy a share of our galaxy.
>>
File: 1452823718473.jpg (28 KB, 358x350) Image search: [Google]
1452823718473.jpg
28 KB, 358x350
>>26640650
>post face on 4chan at the request of an anon
>he literally starts a thread with my face in the op

i originally thought, "what's the worst that can happen," but i really didnt like my face being on /r9k/ for hours since anons wouldnt stop bumping the fucking thread
>>
>>26640919
Spic looking for face rates? Is that you?
>>
>>26640919
Oh which was your face
It could be my fault since I spam post some anons faces
>>
File: 1454281306038.jpg (270 KB, 903x561) Image search: [Google]
1454281306038.jpg
270 KB, 903x561
Mfw this thread is going nowhere and no one is answering my question.
>>
>>26641026
Because you won't post face
>>
>>26641026
You find her by chance. That's all. There are certain actions you can logically take to increase that chance but not much.
>>
File: 1431122608021.png (194 KB, 500x574) Image search: [Google]
1431122608021.png
194 KB, 500x574
>>26640357
>I just wanna find a qt innocent weeb girl.
There's your problem.
like >>26641084 said, it's all probability really.

Basically put, you're looking for an exceptional rare and high value commodity. On top of that you need to be able to obtain it in addition to just finding it.

So do things that increase your chances of achieving those two objectives. Namely go places and do things conducive to becoming closer to identifying and locating non-degenerate anime watching women. Then hope you're a decent human being, or if you currently aren't, work on becoming one and give it a shot.

I can't say I blame you for trying but why specifically do you: a) want this? and b) think this is a goal worth pursuing? I'm actually genuinely interested in hearing your reasoning behind this.

The cynical answer is that they probably don't really exist in the sense you're looking for, and if by miracle you find one, she probably won't be into you bro.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.