[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Looking back now, how has Elliot Rodger changed 4chan, the manosphere,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 9
File: Elliot-Rodger.jpg (22 KB, 274x326) Image search: [Google]
Elliot-Rodger.jpg
22 KB, 274x326
Looking back now, how has Elliot Rodger changed 4chan, the manosphere, and society in general over the last 2 years?
>>
>>26639727
I still go back and read the teen year parts of his manifesto every other month.

It's comfy, I don't know why.

Also r9k was at its peak in the couple months following the day of retribution and then I think it just got flooded with normies and people from /b/.
>>
The manosphere maybe

That faggot gook got forgotten fairly quick. He is in the same vein as Sodini now, only incels remember him
>>
>>26639792
Because you get to vicariously experience his angst
>>
>>26639727
a few literal faggots got obsessed with him and keep posting him here. Because they are faggots. Other than that he hasn't affected anything in any way.
>>
>>26639727
He made male virgins look even worse by having dangerousness associated with them along with being pathetic
>>
It scares me how similar his teenage years and childhood are to my own, beyond the traveling and divorce. My parents were separated from the time I can remember and got back together when I was around 7 years of age, moving us all in one house.

I would never kill people like he did but I can understand him. It really sucks being a short ethnic man with no money, hell he fell for "the Secret" whereas my own mother indoctrinated me with it when I was a preteen.
>>
>>26639727
Have there been any rare Elliot dumps since peter/his friend dumped them a couple of months ago in those 3 threads?
>>
>>26639727
He has changed the world for the better.
>>
>>26640007
No. Maybe when someone hacks the cloud storage where he kept his cellphone pictures, like they did for the fapening
>>
File: 61IAL13VB3L._SY355_.jpg (10 KB, 155x355) Image search: [Google]
61IAL13VB3L._SY355_.jpg
10 KB, 155x355
>>26640021
expIain how
>>
>>26639727

he ended up killing a bunch of robots and himself so idk how he changed anything by being a retarded teamkiller
>>
>>26639727
I think he was a wake up call to some robots.

Everyone harbours resentment and will feel jealous of the haves if they're a have not.

Elliot was the personification of REEE but he tried to put on an air of elegance to hide it.

I could relate to a lot of what he expressed in his manifesto, except for that zero self awareness. That is also what seperates him from most robots; most of our problems stem from an overbearing amount of self-awareness.

Reading this satire of a person's diary made me realize that all in all, I'm not that bad
>>
I remember talking with my stepdad about this right after it happened. For reference, his first eligible election, he voted for Reagan, has voted Republican in every national election since, is a lifetime member of the NRA, and is one of the most stereotypical republicans I know. When we talked about Elliot, he called him pathetic, and that he "needed a parent who had the balls to spank him whenever he misbehaved as a child.
>>
>>26640629
I want to say your step dad sounds like my kind of man but he is also literally

>my wife's kid
the person

I am conflicted.
>>
>>26640629
>>26640652

lol true, that guy's got a helluva cognitive resonance in him

>cuck
>traditionalist

kekking
>>
>>26640704

dissonance*

fuck you foul sleep deprived bachelor brain
>>
>>26640652
His first wife died in a car crash before they had kids, so I think he's pardoned.
>>
>>26640704
I am curious about this man now humour me

>Did he have kids of his own before marrying your mum
>did he have kids with yourr mum
>is your mum a fox?
>>
>>26640766

cuckoldry is never pardoned under any circumstances you apologist cuck-enabling faggot
>>
>>26640769
>His first wife died in an accident before they could have kids
>mom had to have emergency hysterectomy before she married him (uterine cancer runs in the family)
>she's typical Midwestern German Irish
>>
>>26640810

lol this man has literally been blocked from spreading his genes by God

YOU CAN'T GET ANY KEKIER THAN THAT
>>
>People actively go out of their way to ruin his life
>He's wrong for ruining the lives of others
The only thing I don't understand about Rodger is why he didn't kill more women and Chads. I imagine he despised alpha asians more than anything but his roommates didn't appear to be slant eyed Chads but rather dorks like himself

He'd have earned my respect had he forced his way into the sorority house and taken out more roasties then hit up a frat house, but instead he killed one Chad and one roastie
>>
>>26640825

fucking retard ended up killing a bunch of sub-par girls and guys, including 2 asians and himself
>>
>>26640840
That's what I'm saying, after he killed his roommates he had already passed the point of no return, evident by the fact he killed himself. He had no intention of being captured, why not try a different sorority house or break in?
>>
>>26640864

he knew he was running on bought time + he was overtaken by his emotions and the autistic belief that "this is the day (of retribution)" so he fucked up

had he been a bit more psychopatic, calm and planning, he could've developed a plan B

unfortunately he didn't
>>
>>26640864
He was panicking, he planned to do the shooting the next day from what I remember, but got spooked he would be found out after killing his roommates.
>>
>>26640905
>>26640909
God damn shame
>roasties reject Elliot his entire life while Chad does what any of us would do in that situation, rail them
>Elliot only takes down two whores
>>
>>26640810
That's unfortunate for him.

I do not understand the point of getting married unless you want to have kids though.

How old were you when he became your step-dad? And what happened to bio dad?
>>
File: cringe.jpg (52 KB, 479x320) Image search: [Google]
cringe.jpg
52 KB, 479x320
>>26640933

tell me once again who's normie on this pic except for the white guy. even he looks like he's leaning to the shy, non-normie side
>>
>>26641036
The whores
>>
>>26641051

what, you're telling me the curly wrinkled witch on the left, or the ugly braces-wearing bald witch on the right, are whores? kek!
>>
File: 1455399859246.jpg (148 KB, 1020x759) Image search: [Google]
1455399859246.jpg
148 KB, 1020x759
Poor Elliot. If he didn't have such shitty friends, I don't think he would have done what he did. I would have liked to have been his friend, but unfortunately I think he would have hated me and the people like me that post here.

His obsession with winning the lottery is kind of pathetic, though.
>>
>>26641067
>he thinks ugly girls don't have tons of sex
>>
>>26641036
Honestly a change of teeth for everyone in that photo would raise them by 1 or 2

Brush your teeth kids
>>
>>26640935
For him, he says that being a father figure can be equally important. He has the view that nurture is as, if not more, important as nature. I was about to turn 15 when the marriage happened.

With my bio dad, it's a situation where he and my mom were young and dumb. We're still connected, but it wasn't healthy between them.
>>
>>26639958
Wouldn't help if they knew that the same virgins embraced him as a champion of the cause
>>
File: cantdodgetheodds.png (446 KB, 492x479) Image search: [Google]
cantdodgetheodds.png
446 KB, 492x479
>>26641073
Agreed on the first. Considering he never even talked to girls beyond say hi once or twice, seeing me have a normal conversation with girls would make him hate me even though I'm also a gfless virgin.

His lottery obsession is fascinating in its similarity to my own 4 years and ongoing lottery obsession. But different in that although I likely spent as much money as him on lottery, it was spread out, never $500 at once, most I ever spent was $40, right before they changed Powerball making it twice as had to win the jackpot than before. I also sometimes pray/meditate on winning the lottery, even though know full well I am not a special snowflake in the hands of probability and just as unlikely as anyone else to win.

>>26641188

This was the reason I actually read his report 2 years ago, that and I had mutual friends with him because I spent time in Woodland Hills during high school
>>
File: 1389693013612.jpg (80 KB, 406x537) Image search: [Google]
1389693013612.jpg
80 KB, 406x537
>>26641349
>I also sometimes pray/meditate on winning the lottery
>>
File: 1450620389594.jpg (51 KB, 600x448) Image search: [Google]
1450620389594.jpg
51 KB, 600x448
Elliot is a hero

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTdsKTQoEB0
>>
Had he actually succeeded in killing a boatload of Stacies instead of a handful of Asian FoB's, do you think he'd be better remembered by the public?
>>
>>26639792
>Also r9k was at its peak in the couple months following the day of retribution

This is truth, having said that the week after chris harper was pretty good too, no trap threads, no female threads etc.
>>
File: 1451278437513.jpg (25 KB, 665x385) Image search: [Google]
1451278437513.jpg
25 KB, 665x385
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRCCtJPZBUQ
>>
>>26640629
>my stepdad

is a cuckold
>>
>>26639727
Now theres an entire FBI task force monitoring r9k and pol.
>>
File: 1452295819586.png (686 KB, 473x704) Image search: [Google]
1452295819586.png
686 KB, 473x704
>>26644292

>"Now"

You must be new here.
>>
>>26639727

I mean, I know he actually did kill people, but his video is hilariously cringe. He sounds like some villain from a shitty movie or video game. Especially those "evil laughs."
>>
Ie bumpe
>>
I mean obviously killing people is wrong but I don't really see how any man can disagree with his views. Women are kind of evil if you look at it from an objective standpoint and letting them do whatever they want is a mistake.
>>
He is a Hero
>>
Not at all. I don't think it had had any lasting impact aside from having threads about him regularly. Due to the detail of published materials concerning him I've gotten a better insight into how people convince themselves to take such actions. He really wasn't a bad kid to start with.
>>
>>26639727
I missed him even though i don't know him well
>>
>>26641073
>His obsession with winning the lottery is kind of pathetic, though.
i never understood this meme but there no memes to be understood anyway
>>
>>26644465
he played too much of world of warcraft to be honest
>>
>>26641073

if i remember right he had ok friends, understanding that he is a bit odd but making efforts to include him etc and they didn't see that shit coming and he never did his grandiose "superior gentlemen" bit in front of em.
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.