[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who /scaredof4chan/ here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 5
File: 1401332314940.jpg (7 KB, 231x218) Image search: [Google]
1401332314940.jpg
7 KB, 231x218
>always lurk
>start typing out threads
>scared people won't like them and delete it
>this happens multiple times a day
please be gentle.
>>
don't worry, you're in good company. feel free to share your thoughts my friend
>>
>>26639509
iktf
>tfw i'm usually the last poster in threads I find interesting and wonder if it died because of me or if I'm just too late to the party
>>
>>26639509
I would ram my dick up your scared little ass if you said something like this around me in real life. Don't fucking come back here faggot
>>
>>26639509
Fuck off you faggot. If you can't think of a good idea for a thread then you shouldn't make one. Fuck off you cancerous faggot.
>>
I just laugh if off if people call me faggot most of the time but if I'm having a good streak of affirmative posts I'm less inclined to make more out of fear that a negative one might creep up and ruin everything I've built up.
>>
>>26639509
iktf so much it hurts sometimes, in the end it helps you keep your mouth shut though, which isn't really a bad thing
>tfw scared someone won't like my post and will doxx me
>tfw scated mentioning this will make them want to doxx me even more
>>
>>26639509
It's ok OP, you can truly post whatever you want, whenever you want, with no consequences
Just close the thread if it gets too intense
Generally just stop being a faggot
>>
>>26639509
>post opinion
>feel anxious about it for an hour
>see I got a reply
>hide the thread without reading it

I don't like this.
>>
I know sometimes I'll get vicious responses, but you can't let that shit bother you anon.
>>
>>26639597
lml tbqh m8
>>
I've been here since the robot started. I rarely post. The nice thing is there are no consequences for posting anonymously. It's easier to not bother, though.
>>
>>26639554
I was just about to make a thread about that feel. Sometimes I wonder if people know it's me and purposefully move to other threads.
>>
>>26639509
I usually don't post because I become uninterested in what I'm saying half way through typing it.
>>
>>26639617
I don't usually take time out of my day to fuck with people on the here unless they really piss me off, but you were just such a fucking pussy faggot about this that I'm going to find out who you are and doxx you bad.

You are going to have a real bad day tomorrow pussyboy, cancel your credit cards while you can.
>>
>>26639664
"Oh. Well that wasn't really that interesting. Ah well, let's get out of here guys."
>>
This happened to me for quite some time.
Now I'm in a different stage; I post a lot and get ignored each and every time. Also, I make threads stop with my replies.
>>
HOLY SHIT WORST THREAD OF ALL TIME OP CLEARLY HAS LOW SELF WORTH
>>
>>26639509
>who /scaredof4chan/ here?
sometimes when I used to get super high I'd avoid this board since some bad feels thread got in my brain once. that was a few years ago though.
>>
>>26639554
Me too, or my opinions are redundant or repulsive dome how :(
>>
Literally why

It's am imageboard.
>they'll yell at me
so? seriously, I know y'all are supposed to be socially awkward but this isn't society, as long as you don't get doxxed you're fine
>>
>>26639509
you can always close the tab, log off, exit out of web browser, turn off computer, exit the room, and don't log onto 4chan for at least 24 hours if you post somethign stupid. that is what I do
>>
for the first year or so I didn't post anything and just lurked, but it still sucks wanting to a reply to a thread where the majority of posts were made in a 2 hour window, 4-8 hours ago
>>
>>26639620
lmao at the thought of someone actually doing this
>>
>>26639704
people don't hang around threads though, unless they don't know how to use 4chan. People thread watch shit and then just forget
>>
>>26639620
>tfw you hope someone else will reply for you because you don't want to bump a thread with just 2 unique posters
>>
File: pep.jpg (70 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
pep.jpg
70 KB, 400x388
>post something stupid
>people start blowing me the fuck out
>hide the thread and never return
>>
I lurked for like five years before I made a post. To me, 4chan is this beautiful experiment and I didn't want to taint or get in the way of it. I still don't post much, but I'm not uncomfortable with it.
>>
>>26639509
>shitpost constantly
>make shitposting bait threads that max out on /pol/ at least once a week

Nope. Defintely not afraid of posting.
>>
>>26639681
Kek'd. These posts kill me hahaha
>>
Somebody anonymously telling me my waifu would hate me is the worst thing that has ever happened to me.
>>
>>26639509
dude, this is 4chan
if people don't get mad at you for posting then you're doing it wrong
>>
>>26641613
Your waifu isn't real, you are mentally deluded.

She doesn't exist. She doesn't really exist. You are talking about a fictional character. Got it?

But yeah if she did exist she would be banging Chads and laughing at you if you ever even tried to talk to her you human filth.
>>
>>26639509
Haven't made a thread in probably a year...I don't make threads anymore because nobody responds, I just post in other peoples threads once in a while.
>>
File: 1455753085789.png (67 KB, 500x277) Image search: [Google]
1455753085789.png
67 KB, 500x277
>>26639509
i don't really get why you'd get so anxious over 4chan messageboards

but i can understand the sentiment fampai. people here are fucked up beyond belief
>>
>tfw ages 12-15
>this feel all the time
>always super defensive and moving goalposts
I wish I had grown as much irl as I have here.
>>
>>26641835
I've been on 4chan since 2007. Am I naive in believing that while people on 4chan will do horrible things for the lulz, that the userbase is mostly normal and harmless?

Seems like all of the legit psychos from the old days are gone now, and it's just shy people and normies now.
>>
>>26641685
Oh it's already fallen apart. Life sure was great for the couple of years before it did, though. All that edgy "nothing can offend or hurt me! I have such thick skin!" stuff built over years of this shit destroyed by such a simple, dumb post. It's hilarious. I'm weaker than when I started.
>>
>>26641956
Lol that's good to hear. Fucking weebs don't deserve to be happy. Get off your ass and work like a real american. George Washington cries his eyes out every day in heaven knowing that you faggots are growing in number and will be tasked with defending this country from ISIS and China soon
>>
>>26642176
no thanks. I'll just keep doing this.
>>
>>26639554
Just happened to me ;-;
>>
>>26642215
I know you will :) At least weebs get heart attacks pretty early and die
>>
File: BwgUsIG.png (210 KB, 800x670) Image search: [Google]
BwgUsIG.png
210 KB, 800x670
>tfw this threads gonna die right after i post
>>
>>26642459
Thanks man. Here's to hope.
>>
>>26642488
Nope, after I post.
>>
File: 1433181884890.jpg (36 KB, 1286x721) Image search: [Google]
1433181884890.jpg
36 KB, 1286x721
>>26639620
>>>see I got a reply
>>hide the thread without reading it

the sad thing is that I want people to reply to me, but I am scared of reading what they say.
>>
>>26639509
>>scared people won't like them and delete it
It's an anonymous imageboard, buddy.

You may just be autistic.
>>
>>26639591
>I would ram my dick up your scared little ass
>faggot
Oh the memes
>>
>someone sends you the "navy seals" copypasta
>legitimately scared, considered moving out
>>
>>26639509
>guy with a bullying fetish just baited 35 anons
Well played
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.