[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Long story short, mom bought a breathalyzer and breathalyzes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: BOO!.png (2 MB, 1367x768) Image search: [Google]
BOO!.png
2 MB, 1367x768
Long story short, mom bought a breathalyzer and breathalyzes me in the morning at 8am. If I fail I get kicked out of the house. Its 10am right now.
How many shots of Jameson could I take right now and pass in the morning?
>>
>>26639471
Don't do more than 4 bro

>personal experience
>>
>>26639471
>throwing your alcoholic kid onto the streets
She probably thinks it's some kind of "tough love" too. Americans are fucking stupid.
>>
or...you could just not drink

fucking moron
>>
>>26639471
10pm*
THis is an original comment
>>
>>26639471
>>26639508
With roughly 10 hours until the test I would say you can't drink shit, much less whiskey shots, but I'm no expert. Also, just get high instead of drinking you fuck.
>>
>>26639496
So you failed your breathalyzer?
>>
>>26639471
drink the whole bottle, if she comes near with that analyzer, throw her out of her house
>>
>>26639471
Jesus Christ dude just do the math
1 hour = 1 drink
>>
>>26639746
will drinking lots of water speed this up?
>>
Get a life you filthy degenerate. Alcohol is overrated and only good for social occasions. You just sound pathetic depending on it daily by yourself. God speed with you OP.
>>
>>26639913
No, your body needs an hour to metabolize the equivalent of 1 shot of liquor
>>
>>26639471
Leave your mothers house immediately. Anyone who demands you adhere to a strict lifestyle or they will cut you off is not somebody you want to associate with. Unless I guess you're an alcoholic. In which case, she probably won't throw you out, because she knows you'll just drink yourself to death on your own. Either way, my advice is not to listen and to drink as much as you want desu.
>>
>>26639943
Normalscum get out. Next you'll tell me drinking anything but yummy lite soda-beer is bad your your wittle tum tum
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.