[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to be painlessly killed. I want this fucking shit to be
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: for what purpose.png (80 KB, 500x421) Image search: [Google]
for what purpose.png
80 KB, 500x421
I want to be painlessly killed. I want this fucking shit to be over with already. Why is society against assisted suicide? They literally force to you to suffer in this hell. I just want it to be over. Please god, I've had enough.
>>
>>26639463
My dad died tonight, I'm with you.

This is fucked up I don't have a single friend in the world and it took this event for me to realize it.

Not fucking one friend.
>>
>>26639891
Ill be your friend man
we can be crazy suicidal retards together
>>
>>26640015
I want to get known in the intelligent community first so they can't write us off as having a mental condition like they did to all of our hiscore makers.
>>
Gas tanks are your best bet.
Unless you have very tall buildings and the courage to jump quickly, otherwise they will save you and your life will become even worse.
If you go for the gas tanks, just buy 1-3 (3 if you really want it to be almost fail proof) hug them, open the valves, and start your lighter.
>>
>>26639891
I'd be your friend anon. Sorry about your dad
>>
>>26640180
>>26640015
You guys don't fucking know how much it means to me.
>>
>>26639891
I wish my family would die so I wouldn't feel guilty about killing myself.
>>
>tfw no die button
>tfw there is no true way to die painlessly

i used to think death row inmates were lucky but then i read even lethal injections could be very painful
>>
>go sky diving
>have fun doing flips and shit
>don't pull the chord
>painless death
>>
>>26639891
Hey anon, I know where you're coming from. I would like to be your friend
>>
>>26640442
Blowing yourself with gas tanks or a good amount of fuel seems the best choice.
They recommend a grenade, but I doubt you can get hands on one.
You die so fast, your brain only feels pain for a micro fraction of a second.
>>
If you say so OP. The best suicide method that is relatively fast and painless: sticking the end of a gun barrel in your mouth, pointing it up towards your brain, and pulling the trigger. Works best with 00 buckshot.
>>
>>26640438
I'm not replying to everybody because I can't connect with everybody. You legit have exactly what I have

I want everyone in my family to die at the same time, so I could feel not bad about suicide. I know they care about me, so I can't suicide right now. I've laid in my bed wishing a nuke would hit all of my state killing all of us so I could know nobody hurt from my death.

I know some of your feels. That's why we're here
>>
>>26640599
Why don't you fake suicide?
super originality
>>
>>26640634
Fake suicide..

And just leave the country after? I've thought about it. Do you think it's worth it?
>>
>>26640692
>>26640537
wait...not that i care but why are you pretending to be me
>>
>>26640692
I fucked up and meant that why don't you make your suicide look like an accident?
That way they think you died because it was meant to happen and you can literally rest in peace.
>>
>>26640015
that shit maked my eyes water...
fuckers
>>
>>26640701
What?
>>26640712
>use it was meant to happen and you can literally rest in peace.
>>26640712
I don't know how the fuck do you suicide without making it look like suicide? Join the military and get shot "on the job"? Dude I'm a programmer, I have an average as shit life, how do I make it look like I got killed with some regular shit?
>>
>>26639891
That's awful, I'm sorry for your loss Anon

We can be your friends
>>
>>26640876
Why are you so imaginative? do two or three barbecues or grills.
Then just blow yourself up on the 4th one.
Nobody will suspect anything, you can simply use gas tanks that have no smell, that way people will think "oh he bought cheap gas, so that's why he accidentally blew himself up". I saw this in CSI Miami btw, kek.
>>
>>26640944
I'll save your post. That seems reasonable.

Your post says you can write well, you're well read man, why are you here? Most of us aren't good at anything
>>
>>26641117
I am schizophrenic.
I can't hold a proper job, nor finish most long term projects ever.
I always quit everything and get super stressed wth schedules and shit that requires you to put a lot of effort.
I am high school drop out, I couldn't handle algebra for shit.
I ended in the street too, I was living in the ghetto with my mother and one day she kicked me out of the house.
I ended having to beg my old employed in some pirate vidya business (easy to get away with it here in beaner country) for room. I had to sleep in the floor, and take showers in the fucking outside, washing clothes by hand and working in the stand for just food and shelter.
Then my father passed out and I got to inherit some money, my sister came back from her trip to spain and we finally got joined together again.
I can never forget what a living hell I went through and that's part of why I want to kill myself everyday.
>>
Anons my life is over. My girlfriend of 3 years is leaving me. My school failed me in a course because my tires were slashed and I couldn't make a test. i'm going to kill myself on tuesday night, i'll stream it if people want to watch. I can't go on living with nothing left. I just want to mutilate myself beyond recognition and slip into the sweet silence of infinity.
>>
>>26642715
abed as predicted no one cares/ 2hy should they afterall...
>>
>>26640944
they have to add scent to propane and natural gas in the USA. Its the law dude.
>>
>>26642996
Who said OP lives in the United States of Shitheads?
>>
File: 97678387.png (22 KB, 187x190) Image search: [Google]
97678387.png
22 KB, 187x190
>>26639463
I want to be crushed my a meteor. So quick that I'd be pulverized instantly, I'd cease to live faster than the pain could reach my brain. Completely unsuspecting.

Everyone is afraid of dying, I'm grateful I'm going to die. At least no matter how bad the pain it will come to an end, eventually. I'm terrified of becoming a paraplegic or something where I'd be forced to live with no option of suicide.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.