[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Time Travel Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: time-travel.jpg (339 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
time-travel.jpg
339 KB, 1280x720
You can go back and repeat your high school years. What would you do differently? With the knowledge you have now, do you think you could become Chad-tier?
>>
>>26639372
If I literally had the knowledge I know now, I'd get my GED freshman year like I always wanted and place a bunch of bets.
>>
>>26639372
I would end myself and save myself of 15 disappointing years, and probably more to come.
It never got better.
>>
Get the winning lottery numbers, play a multitude of times, invest in some HGH and steroids, play pro basketball.
>>
Impress the babes with my Future Wizard Knowledge, and be even more blunt as fuck on topical shit at the time, since I would know the outcome.
>>
You cant go back in time, its a waste of time thinking about it

just end your life and hope for reincarnation to be true
or heaven

but then if heaven exists you will end up going to hell
>>
>>26640226
Not necessarily.
The Bible promises infinite mercy.
The church just says killing yourself is bad because if every christian killed himself, nobody would give them shekels.
>>
>>26639372

would most likely do exactly the stuff i was doing to begin with
>>
>>26640226
Believing the (Mainstream) sugar coated versions of any religions, The truth about religion is in the deeper roots of the text, what people traditionally say and follow is mere bullshit lies for normies to justify their actions (sins) if your a robot you should know the surface of scripture is for sheep

we are fucked, because we know there isnt any solution
>>
>>26640253
"That whoseover shall believe in him shall have everlasting life" -John 3:16

Nope just the Christians. So as long as you believe it you're fine.
>>
File: 1448264119776.jpg (169 KB, 611x703) Image search: [Google]
1448264119776.jpg
169 KB, 611x703
>>26639372
Get on hormones earlier.
>>
File: 1437434120226.png (21 KB, 1549x894) Image search: [Google]
1437434120226.png
21 KB, 1549x894
I'd tap some sweet HS poon, using what I now know of manipulation.
>>
>>26639372
This time I will blow up the school. Fuck redemption those fucks need to burn.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.