[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
modern women.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 147
Thread images: 22
File: IMG_2011.jpg (179 KB, 662x1200) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2011.jpg
179 KB, 662x1200
modern women.
>>
Always remember creeps = guys with sub 8/10 facial aesthetics
>>
Women are just hardwired to be stupid, they cant do anything about it.
>>
That man face though
>>
that looks like bathroom floor tiles

could be a pool I guess... but pools usually have those lounge chairs so you don't have to lay on fucking pool tile
>>
File: 1456023976852.jpg (146 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
1456023976852.jpg
146 KB, 1080x1080
This is a standard 'bikini' now days apparently. Its been years since Ive been to the beach but holy fucking shit the world went downhill fast.
>>
>>26639278
>give me attention instagram, I need a confidence boost
>>
>>26639278
Man, you guys are really are tight asses, that's Leanne Crowe, she was being sarcastic, she knows that every guy in the entire continent has seen her cowtits.
>>
>>26639278
>has massive tits, nice thick hips and ass.
>Goes out in public wearing nothing but ass floss
>Gets upset people are staring at her
>Takes a photo of it and puts it on snapchat

Women...
>>
File: 1450678200549.png (82 KB, 500x211) Image search: [Google]
1450678200549.png
82 KB, 500x211
>>26639364
I always ride my motorcycle to the beach, here in Australia you have 13 year olds dressed like that. Even out in public you can see their ass-cheeks hanging out of their shirt-shorts.

Women have no self respect these days, but keep crying they are used by men for nothing but sex..
>>
>>26639363
Pools usually don't have drains either
>>
>>26639421
yea Idk what the fuck that is

I guess it could be one of those scrubber covers but they're usually enclosed

honestly seems like a bathroom to me
>>
>>26639421
>>26639363
Depends, it could be near the showers. They have drains like those and tiles near my swimming center.

But that is definitely a fucking drain.
>>
>>26639405
What good are women if you can't even fuck them?
Be honest.
>>
>>26639421
>>26639456

It's an outdoor patio. Those are drains used for rain water (like if the pool/patio is in a condominium complex above ground floor)
>>
File: 213.jpg (51 KB, 577x500) Image search: [Google]
213.jpg
51 KB, 577x500
>>26639565
Well nothing, they are basically here to have a baby and pleasure the man, while he works, makes money etc.. Been like this for centuries and none of this bullshit was going on, only until we decided to give women some rights they went haywire.

They all need to learn just like Germany currently is being educated.
>>
>>26639600
I don't understand why she's laying down on fucking tiles if she's at a pool

who the fuck just lays on tile.... I have never seen anyone do that
>>
>>26639702
quit overthinking it you fuking dumbshit.
>>
>>26639278
Very likely to be photoshopped.

That's Leanne Crowe, and she would never give one shit about "creeps" looking her tits.

If it is real maybe the guys she was referring to looked like legitimate potential rapists. But it doesn't seem like merely putting her arm over her tits would make much of a difference.
>>
>>26639278
you should be ashamed of yourselves for laughing at her. she has the right to do to the beach/a public pool and not get stared at. sure, the guys could take a quick look at those massive tits, but standing around looking, that's just fucked up.
>>
>>26639752
Try harder 2/10
>>
>>26639817
>you should be ashamed of yourselves for laughing at her. she has the right to do to the beach/a public pool and not get stared at.

Incorrect. Nobody has the "right" to be out in public and not be stared at, especially if they're half nude.
>>
>>26639817
Actually it is illegal to walk around half naked in public unless you're at a nude beach. Beaches arent just for attention seeking sluts, families and children go there too.
>>
>>26639948
Depends on where you are. Women are allowed to topless in public in New York.
>>
>>26639996
Yeah but if you think men arent going to stare at you and try and have sex with you then you are a delusional twat.
>>
>>26640012
Just because something happens commonly doesn't mean its the woman's fault. We should be trying to change things if women are getting harassed like that just for not having a shirt on like men can do all the time with no problems.
>>
Putting your tits on display and getting mad when people look....

It's like hanging a painting on the wall and getting upset when guests look at it.
>>
>>26640086
>doesn't mean its the woman's fault.
It does.

Breasts are sexual and women know this more then men hence why they show them off all the time. If men stopped caring about boobs women would stop getting them out. The whole 'top freedom' thing is a crock of shit. Women just wanted attention.

Mens chests are not sexual
Men dont care and are not intimidated when women stare them when they are shirtless either
Men want attention fro women over our bodies

You dont get to choose who checks you out when you are in public. Women should learn to respect and understand male sexuality.
>>
>>26640327
>Breasts are sexual and women know this

Do you think of your chest as sexual when you take your shirt off? Women shouldn't be held to a different standard. This is literally why there is a problem with women's rights right now, I don't get how you guys don't get this. Its fine when a man takes off his shirt, but when women are harassed for taking theirs off its their fault for trying to have the same right.

>Men want attention fro women over our bodies

You wouldn't if you got the kind of attention women get, trust me

>You dont get to choose who checks you out when you are in public

Yeah women should just be eye raped (or physically raped) every time they try to go outside. That is a good society we live in
>>
>>26640473
he addressed your points beforehand
men's chests are not sexual, so guys don't care when women stare at their chest and no one cares when they show theirs off

if women really didn't want breasts to be sexual, they wouldn't label guys who stare at them "creeps"
because of this, they consider their own breasts to be sexual and therefore they should not be treated the same as the non-sexual male chest
>>
>>26640327
This is some hilariously crazy ignorance or some really shit bait.
>>
>>26640473
Did you read my post at all?
>>
File: smugMP.png (33 KB, 320x314) Image search: [Google]
smugMP.png
33 KB, 320x314
>>26640473
__eye_raped__

4.31/10 bait
>>
>>26640550
Its neither. You're just a spastic brainwashed moron if you cant see its perfect logic.
>>
>>26639278
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7vWDJEwZZY
I don't care really. Why get upset over this shit? She's only going to get what's coming to her, and hopefully she'll last long enough to experience shame.
>>
>>26640473
>Do you think of your chest as sexual when you take your shirt off?
I dont care if women stare at me when I do. I want them too in fact.
>Women shouldn't be held to a different standard.
Well they are because they have tits hanging off their chests.
>Its fine when a man takes off his shirt
Because theres no consequence if we do

Its not a life chaging right to have. Simple bitching about top freedom wont change thousands of years of sexual evolution. Men are hard wired to find breasts attractive. Simple as that.
>You wouldn't if you got the kind of attention women get, trust me
Dont get to decide who finds you attractive. The point is I have the maturity to accept my actions have consequences, women dont. IE i know that maybe some ham planet will be checking me out. So be it. She can if she wants.
>Yeah women should just be eye raped (or physically raped) every time they try to go outside. That is a good society we live in
No such thing as eye rape. There is also no privacy in public.
>>
File: 1392546240170.jpg (68 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1392546240170.jpg
68 KB, 1024x768
>>26640473
You'd be more at home on tumblr, darling :)
>>
>>26640581
Yes. Just couldn't counter any of my arguments so you posted this evasive shit?

>>26640647
>I dont care if women stare at me when I do. I want them too in fact.

Good for you. A lot of women don't, and they should have that choice

>Well they are because they have tits hanging off their chests.

Men have nipples too, they just aren't sexualized by they media and society in the same way

>Because theres no consequence if we do

Exactly, why is there a penalty for women and not men in the exact same situation?

>Its not a life chaging right to have

Easy for us to say (I am a man too), but we don't know what its like to have such simple freedoms taken away at every turn

>Men are hard wired to find breasts attractive. Simple as that.

Then we need to work at changing societal norms to make everything actually equal instead of handwaving issues because they've always been that way.

>Dont get to decide who finds you attractive. The point is I have the maturity to accept my actions have consequences, women dont

Blatant sexism

>No such thing as eye rape
It leads to real rape very quickly
>>
>>26641290
In public they don't have that choice.
>>
>>26641290
Nice b8 but people genuinely believe this kind of horse shit.

Men and women are not the same.
>>
>>26639364
>This is a standard 'bikini' now days apparently.
I'm totally ok with this.
>But your daughter
Will just be like every other woman in the history of women.
>>
>In public they don't have that choice.
To not be harassed? I'm not saying people can't look at them but the amount of harassment and attacks that happen just because women show some skin is frightening. Men can walk around with no shirts with no danger whatsoever.

>>26641485
>Men and women are not the same.
The amount of times people are trying to counter my points with blatant, unapologetic sexism is pretty staggering. Men and Women are not the same because society trains us differently and tells us we need to fit into our gender roles. Mentally women and men start 100% the same with no differences, and we need to start treating people that way.
>>
>>26641415
Forgot to tag you to my response
>>26641554
>>
>>26640473

That is what roams /r9k/ now.
Get the fuuuuuuuuck out you feminazi shit.
>>
>>26641610
I am not a feminist, I am just a man that believes in equal pay for equal work and keeping men and women's rights perfectly equal. I don't even know how other people can oppose these things openly without feeling like horrible people (which you are if you oppose equal rights).
>>
File: 1454344039792.jpg (284 KB, 1110x982) Image search: [Google]
1454344039792.jpg
284 KB, 1110x982
>this shit
I really need to get it into my head. They're not like us.
>>
>>26641290
>I'm a man
Argument discarded, as a fat man with mantits I cannot go shirtless in public. It is worse than being a shirtless woman. Check your privilege, skinny.
>>
>>26641290
>sexism
>he makes a claim about how he acts in contrast to a generalized group
>not a critique of the action which you can respond to, rather is dismissed as sexism
You could end every post with 'not all women do this' and start having an actual discussion instead.
>>
>>26639329
with titties like that i'll put up with much..
>>
>>26641554
Men and women are not the same. Staring at a chicks giant tits is not harassment. If she doesn't like it she should cover up. It's not a massive deal.

OR maybe women can accept that actions have consequences. Men are afforded the right to be topless because we can handle the response.

Also if your implying women get their tits out for any other reason then sexual attention you are delusional.
>>
File: cool good fun.jpg (24 KB, 440x314) Image search: [Google]
cool good fun.jpg
24 KB, 440x314
>>26641554
>>26641707
Your points? What points? Your arguments stem from an incorrect assumption: that men and women are exactly the same mentally in a vacuum but are pressured into gender roles by societal norms.

It's poor bait or you're misinformed.
>>
>>26641554
>Men can walk around with no shirts with no danger whatsoever

Men are twice as likely to be victims of assault by stranger, sorry pal.

/http://www.bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/vvcs9310.pdf
>>
>>26641707

I do not oppose equall rights, I oppose the notion of men and women being "social constructs" and being the same if they want to.
Men and women are not the same and no amount of mental gymnastics will change that.
I did not even directly see where you were coming from first, but then you dropped this pile of non-sense:
>>26641554
Especially
>mentally women and men start 100% the same [citations needed]
I admitt that there is a developmental state of the fetus in the mothers womb where the child is gender neutral, but it certainly is not by birth and through time you notice how far the genders drift apart (not through social constructs my friend). We have absolutely different hormonal setups, part of those hormones being heavily influentual on our psyche, so you are already wrong in us being mentally same. Additionaly the obvious differences in our physiology develop into mental differences over time inevitably. We are deffinetly not on the same page since the dawn of time.

I agree that both genders should have equall opportunities, I never said women were incapable and I think that every human who has potentiall should have the opportunity to develop on his/her strenghts and weaknesses. But discarding basic differences which obviously are there is just an ignorant pile of retardation and will lead you nowhere. Live with who you are and adapt instead of trying to blame society for everything down to your gender.
>>
>>26641842
>Men and women are not the same
I'm done with you, anyone want to have a real conversation?
>>
>>26641929
Sure. Want to read my study and provide a refutation? >>26641887
>>
File: womyn logic.jpg (192 KB, 1021x841) Image search: [Google]
womyn logic.jpg
192 KB, 1021x841
>>26641887
b-but women are the primary victims of men being assaulted!
>>
>>26641896
>Live with who you are and adapt instead of trying to blame society for everything down to your gender.
That sure is easy to say when you're the beneficiary of every single part of how society is set up.

>I do not oppose equall rights

Yeah okay, but you are probably against affirmative action? Which is literally the only way we can get women into the higher parts of the science, medicine, and math fields? But that must be because women as a whole are less driven or intelligent than men right? But not because of social grooming their entire lives telling women to just be the nice looking companion for a man while he does all the important jobs, no its because women are just born that way. Disgusting mansplaining at its finest.
>>
>>26641980
Assault yes, sexual harassment no. Men are obviously more likely to get into fights and rob people because they are testosterone riddled apes whenever things get heated.

In that specific case that you replied to I was saying men can walk around without a shirt and no one thinks anything of it. If women were to do that they would be raped and harassed within seconds.
>>
>>26642029
>knows nothing of assault cases.
I can be the sweetest looking guy and I'd still get beat up. And I have once. I did nothing wrong. And the thing is they don't even have to try and hide it because onlookers don't view it as a cause to call the police even.
>>
>>26642009
Affirmative action is blatant discrimination so yeah I m against it.
>>
Shouldn't women fight their own fights? If a guy jumps in to defend women and try to liberate women on his own, isn't that in itself sexist because it implies that women are not strong enough on their own but need men to fight against men for them? Come on, guy. You gotta let them handle it on their own or else men in general won't respect them as equals because they didn't get the chance to prove themselves.
>>
>>26642059
They should. Next time I see a woman getting curb stomped and someone tells me to help I'll say "women and men are equal in every way so she can handle it herself".
>>
>>26642056
Its a countermeasure to blatant discrimination when force is the only way to solve the problem. Women have to be forced into jobs where there are unfair stigmas because of the corrupt patriarchy we live in. Destroyed
>>
>>26641887
yes but that happens WITH THEIR SHIRTS ON
stupid misogynist pig
>>
>>26642050
Wow your one personal experience is so compelling compared to all the data I've demonstrated. You're grasping at straws unsurprisingly
>>
>>26642097
Yeah that guy is literally retarded. I have been dominating this thread though for the cause so its fine
>>
>>26641929
You can *feel* like they are as much as you want but they're not.

They're not the same, nor have they ever been the same.

>>26642009
Classic misogynist feminist rhetoric.

>women have no agency and their choices are due to other people tricking them

>affirmative action
Despite affirmative action (read: discrimination against men) increasing female university participation to higher than male participation, women choose different kinds of degrees than men do.
Women don't enter STEM fields as much as men because they don't want to. They don't get an MBA as often as men because they don't want to.
Men and women are different and make different choices.
>>
>>26642109
There's plenty of statistics about how well reported these crimes are and everything. I dislike the idea of leading people to a specific source because it doesn't encourage surveying properly.
It's a real fucking problem and I don't even see how you can deny that. In many places you don't even consider it assault when both of them participate. So there's that too.
>>
>>26642009

Now you are just baiting dude, really dropped the ball here.

But I will try anyway, because I aswell enjoy mental gymnastics.

>beneficiary of every single part of how society works
>muh priviledge

I got turned down on my last job application for a girl who looked friendlier than I did. People openly refuse to talk to me for having a beard, a deep voice and being 1,85 meteres tall. My engineering classes are 40% female and rising (without affirmative action). Every single female on the campus has a bunch of bootlickers followung her around and doing her assignments. Sure feels nice to be priviledged man.

>being socially groomed their whole life

Both genders are socially groomed into roles by their parents you nitwit, it is part of tradition. As a thinking and deciding human being you should be able to dismiss those things (if you are not a thin-skinned fag that is).

My point is, there is NO governmental oppression on genders, stuff is as fair as it gets. Individual humans might try to push you into directions, but that is a point where government is powerless and you should stand up for yourself if that does not fit you for fucks sake.
>>
>>26642090
>makes claim
>destroyed
Why isn't it sufficient to have sex discrimination be illegal? That's the first question I'd ask. You're presuming it's necessary. And that can't be part of your motivation for why we should do it. I don't know of something that couldn't be motivated like that.
>>
>>26641929
Men and women are not the same. In case you didnt know the sky is also blue.

Do women have penises? Im done with YOU. Cuck.
>>
>>26642160

I'd say that there is oppression on men when it comes to the Justice system. Longer sentences, alimony/child support, custody rights, etc.
>>
File: 1455342664154.jpg (574 KB, 1936x2592) Image search: [Google]
1455342664154.jpg
574 KB, 1936x2592
>Stop looking at my ass Im not a sexual object!
>>
>>26642160
Men and women will never be true equals until women can grow beards.
>>
File: 1435155889492.jpg (75 KB, 806x605) Image search: [Google]
1435155889492.jpg
75 KB, 806x605
>>26641929
If they arent dressing like sluts because they are sluts then explain why they are always so eager to take photos like this which draw attention to their sexual parts?
>>
>>26642184
>Do women have penises?
Of course some women have penises, you shitlord. That's like asking if men can have vaginas, which is a duh!
>>
>>26642029
How is sexual harassment worse than being physically assaulted?

>>26642109
Your baseless assertion that men get assaulted due to being 'testosterone riddled apes' does not qualify as 'data'. Why don't take trannypills already if you hate your gender this much.
>>
File: 1450768122552.jpg (324 KB, 713x1023) Image search: [Google]
1450768122552.jpg
324 KB, 713x1023
Stop looking at me you creep.
>>
File: 1450313585232.jpg (78 KB, 1083x864) Image search: [Google]
1450313585232.jpg
78 KB, 1083x864
>I wear it for comfort, now top staring or ill tell dave!
>>
>>26642141
>>26642144
>>26642182
>>26642184
Okay faggots I'm sick of trolling this thread. That male feminist you were arguing with on 4chan (shockingly) didn't exist. Good night.
>>
File: 1434228903957.png (729 KB, 678x531) Image search: [Google]
1434228903957.png
729 KB, 678x531
>Im sick of creeps staring at my butt all the time.
>>
>>26642268
Ohhh well not shit you fuck wit. You think you're the first pseudo fem troll to try that stunt?

There are however. cunts out there with those opinions so its always worth while arguing the point.
>>
File: 1431214758013.jpg (216 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
1431214758013.jpg
216 KB, 768x1024
>God its hot out OK! NOW STOP LOOKING AT MY ASS YOU PERV!
>>
>>26642268
>I did a thing that people constantly seriously do on this board and 4chan in general and you guys took me at my word ha ha lol got ya

c00l
>>
>>26642296

If you are this >>26642160 person I didn't tag you because you got it. If not you all got got 100%. Destroyed.
>>
>>26642009
>women can't be good at their jobs so they need affirmative action
My mom was a project lead (for the main company product in her division of the company) at her job for 7 years. Despite having 5 kids and dad not doing enough around the house (and making a lousy wage, I'd rather have him be unemployed seriously). This situation was a problem but my mom isn't the kind of extreme person who'd you'd picture could handle that. She's not extremely driven, stress resistant etc, she's just experienced and good at her job. She did break down eventually. But that's our family's fault, not her employers. If there were affirmative action that could help the home situation that'd be one thing. Giving people advantages in the workplace arbitrarily is just plain unreasonable unless you presume that women are worse.

I don't see why it's so complicated for you people. There's priorities and results. If a man spends all his time at his career he's gonna go far. The reason we have inequalities isn't because women get paid less. It's because there's different priorities. My mom prioritized everything and couldn't deal with it, I don't think anyone could.

Even just adjusting for factors like education and work hours you find that women earn more here. I don't know what women want but I'd consider it incredibly condescending to simply get a straight up advantage because of my sex. We shouldn't have a system that does that, or requires that. If it's like that then there's other problems.

She gets pretty upset when she has to do tours for girls who aren't interested in her job because people (company leadership, who perceive that this kind of promotion is very profitable because they need more people) want girls to pick EE/CS rather than whatever they're picking. Boys couldn't even notify that they're interested. It's sickening.
>>
>>26642268

>tries to troll a thread with feminazi logic
>gets devastated
>takes the whole thing personally through his inabillity to fully comprehend the persona he is in
>leaves thread with a sour puss expression

Don't cry anon, nobody undestands those cunts, that is why such roleplays like yours are important. How should we ever understand them if we do not try to think like them?
>>
>>26642268
>tfw i thought my post was good and productive
Apparently it's not even worth replying to.
You seem like a seriously bigoted person if you can't even try to find out if your opponent is right or wrong. I'm glad you're gone because it's not really a discussion when you're talking to a wall like this.
>>
>>26642366
>implying I didn't pull it off masterfully
>implying I am not giddy about all my (You)s
>implying I am not laughing my way to the bank right now

It is you who has misread the situation, I am as happy as a clam. Happy camper right here.
>>
>>26642396

Then there are no hard feelings to be had, are there?
About you being masterful though, you showed your cards too early, work on that.
>>
>>26642376
>opponent
>not some faggot I am spewing things I don't even believe at for reactions

I am not on 4chan for meaningful debate friend
>>
>>26642409
>showed cards
>not got bored

Same things friendo. When I posted mansplaining I was screaming to be called out after several attempts but only like one person called me a troll.
>>
>>26639364
ISLA VISTA
S
L
A

V
I
S
T
A
>>
>>26642411

You should try to be the best at everything you do. If you are a SJW today, you go all out. You will show those shitlords next time how its done,sister.
>>
>>26642451
No

fuck off robot I know you're going to try it
>>
>>26642432

Everybody knew from the beginning. You just took the magic out of it too early.
The only thing that allured people to reply to you was the desire to bash some feminazi, even if it was not real.
You can picture it like a simulation.
You really have trouble to admitt that you have been used like a whore aswell.
>>
>>26642487
>implying I'm not an evil genius

I am the god of trolls mate, I took screenies and saved this one already
>>
>>26642411
>I don't even bother to reply to your shit post because I don't actually care
Anon there's such a thing as Intellectual integrity. It's irrelevant if you're actually being serious or not. I'm facing arguments. Not some human. That's what draws me to this place. It doesn't matter what truth lies behind any of this. You can argue around hypothetical situations and people and there's nothing wrong with that. For everyone else who was involved you were a feminist with those ideals. And frankly you could probably not have taken your position so decently unless you had considered their arguments. The process is more developing than anything. If you simply argue based on situations (this specific instance or this specific person you're discussing with) you will never reach some kind of truth, because it's not generally applicable. The true shame is that in trying to troll I suspect you be lost sight of the fact that what you're doing is rethoric on 4chan. It's meant to be pointless here. Only people like /pol/ fall for that.
>>
>>26642510

Whatever floats your boat man, have a nice one.
>>
I wonder how american robots would fair on a mediterranean beach, lots of tits and the ocasional old man cock.
>>
>>26642514
>tfw wanted to crush a feminist
>tfw it was just some faggot kid faking it

Troll God strikes again, I'm screening all this
>>
>>26642537
rape the women send the old man to jail for being a sexual predator for having his cock out
>>
>>26642545
Whatever. I just hope you got what I said. It's unhealthy to consider arguments the way you do. It creates all kinds of nasty shit like partisanship.
>>
>>26642514
I wanted to do a thing where I transitioned this from being a feminist to being some faggot kid who thinks he's a great troll even though he's not because I got bored and then I got bored with that and started hamming it up and being a dickhead.

I agree with most of the stuff you've said for what its worth. I'm just fucking around but it was fun arguing with you, I'm really out of here now, I need to sleep.
>>
>>26642593
And yeah I'm fully aware of how bullheaded and brick wally I was acting, that was part of the routine.
>>
i think i actually hate women now
i have never identified with a single one in my entire life, and i dont think i ever will.

theres a girl in class who likes me for some reason
but she has a boyfriend
disgusting

im doomed
ill be alone forever
>>
>>26642059
No heforshe made it clear that women are incapable of running a successful movement against public opinion
Which is a good thing of course.
>>
>>26639278
that's Leanne Crow. those stupid fake snapchat edits need to stop.
>>
>107 posts for a photoshopped image
>>
>>26641716
you have to be really autistic to post this seriously
>>
>>26643092
/r9k/ is full of virgin autists who will not stop at anything with their cuck fantasies.
>>
>>26642447

lost it. thank you anon
>>
File: image.jpg (258 KB, 1238x1466) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
258 KB, 1238x1466
Give her your money piggies
>>
Leanne Crow is an ugly as fuck worthless mudshark

But thanks to her ridiculously enormous natural tits, she has life on Super Easy Baby Novice Mode
>>
>>26642514
That's not intellectual integrity. Intellectual integrity is simply that you hold the same standards for everyone. It sounds like it could be similar but I've never heard of a term for what you're talking about. Anonymous conversation haven't been that common.

I guess it could just be considered a philosophical approach to debate. As it has more rigor than simply 'winning' by convincing the other person. But I'm not sure what to call this.
>>
>>26639278
in reality no "creeps" were "lookin"

this is just the excuse she used so that she could gather up her ample bosom to use cleavage to mask how saggy her giant breasts actually are.

lol
>>
>>26643946
>propping up her droopy ass tits
>>
>>26643946
Do people actually pay for this?
>>
File: 1454613684002.jpg (84 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
1454613684002.jpg
84 KB, 500x667
>>26644882
Gonna be called a normie, but my girlfriend does it and at one point she made $500 in one week from some guy in Italy. She didn't even get nudes, just took pictures of her feet. Pet sure that makes me somewhat of a fuck, but I'm a NEET and she supports me.
>>
>>26645087
Somewhat of a cuck*, shit
>>
>>26645087
People of all sorts exist, I suppose. I myself would never pay a girl for just a camshow. If I'm paying her, then she better suck my dick and let me come inside her pussy.
>>
File: business pepe.jpg (40 KB, 300x296) Image search: [Google]
business pepe.jpg
40 KB, 300x296
>>26645087
Well as long you're choosing her clients, you'll then be a businessman.
>>
>>26645134
That's how I am, I have never been to a strip club for that reason. Though I suppose you can fuck strippers if you pay enough, but I'm not sure of the practicality there.
>>
>>26645168
Her clients come to her, but I am aware of them and talk with her about it. She is just a pretty worthless person with psychopathic tendencies of viewing most people as lower than her. But she pays my bills, encourages me in all my endeavors, and seems to be loyal outside of that.
>>
>>26641290

>Men have nipples too, they just aren't sexualized by they media and society

Fuck off, tits are sexualised because they are sexual. Men enjoy tits because they're hot, so stop whining about society and media and that bollocks
>>
File: 1453174613597.jpg (35 KB, 428x439) Image search: [Google]
1453174613597.jpg
35 KB, 428x439
>>26645087
>he paid her money in order to look at her feet, while you get to fuck her.

I think that makes you the bull.
>>
>>26639278
oh shit perverts are looking at me better take a selfie to commemorate this occasion
>>
>>26639309
Yes, yes. These photos are intended for Chads. Same thing as yoga pants.
>>
>>26645174
I have also never been to a strip club. I have been to brothels though.
>>
Lol @ these retards saying male chests are not sexual. It's one of the first places females look after your arms. But /r9k/ is full of pathetic string beans so I can understand why you'd think that
>>
>>26645872
I don't like having my nipples sucked. I know some guys do, but I'm not one of them.
>>
>>26639606
every time one of you faggots whines about MUH BAREFOOT PREGNANT HOUSEWIFE i feel a sick sense of satisfaction that you'll never know human love.

neither will i, but knowing that you deserve to be lonely, and you are, is satisfying
>>
>>26640327
>breasts are sexual
ass is sexual. breasts are for feeding things.

>mens chests are not sexual
'i don't like looking at men so they're not sexually attractive to anyone'.

>>26640539
no you faggot, the person finding something sexually attractive decides if its sexy. i call a guy a creep if he's staring at my feet too, that doesn't make feet sex objects.

men aren't embarrassed or intimidated about having their shirts off because women don't ravage them with their eyes and make them feel like they're going to be raped every three seconds. if men could keep their sexual thoughts on the inside instead of compulsively screaming it out to anyone in a five thousand mile radius, then i think women would be more comfortable about being topless.
>>
>>26645832
Not him but funnily enough ive also been to brothels but never a strip club.
>>
>>26645902
It's an uncomfortable feeling, isn't it. It doesn't feel good or bad, it just feels off.
>>
>>26646024
Not for me, i love the weirdness.
>>
>>26642226
i know this is a difficult one for you, nonnie

but just because one woman, or even many women enjoy doing something, does not mean that all women enjoy doing it. i don't know any woman in my personal circle who would wanna do this.
>>
how do you get a bigger chest?
>>
>>26642771
SHUT UP YOU WHINY FAGGOT JESUS FUCKING CHRIST IF YOU HATE WOMEN SO MUCH THEN

STOP

LUSTING

AFTER

THEM

YOURE ALL SUCH SHITHEADS
>>
File: super duper.jpg (13 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
super duper.jpg
13 KB, 300x225
>>26646124
Go super-saiyan.
>>
>>26646163
women are fine but dating is stupid
>>
>>26640473
Men and women having their shirts off are completely different though.
Having big ass and big boobs on a women represents FERTILITY and is biologically wired for men to find them sexual
>inb4 b-b-but in some countries they don't!
In those countries women are usually malnourished and therefore there's usually relatively little fat in their boobs on their chest, so it's not that their not sexualised it's just that their all undesirable in that sense, ones with big boobs still are.
>You wouldn't if you got the kind of attention women get, trust me
Give an example of a guy not liking attention, ever. I don't think you realise how much you'd long for it if you didn't get it, that's why girls who don't get catcalled truly cannot understand where you're coming from. Any and all men would love, 100% of the time, no matter how extreme or vulgar, to get attention over their body, so long as it's positive.
>Eye raped
Fucking really? Eye raped? How does that affect you at all?
>"it makes me feel uncomfortable!"
Well get the fuck over yourself, someone's looking at you for 2 seconds then they move onto looking at the next person. You're not significant or special, there's no greater implications of someone looking at you, they're just fucking looking at you, nothing more, and it's retarded for you to think that right should be taken away or even discouraged
>>
>>26641880
this guy gets it
fucking robot muting fuck
>>
File: 1447054604368s.jpg (7 KB, 249x209) Image search: [Google]
1447054604368s.jpg
7 KB, 249x209
>>26639817
>>26640086
get the fuck off my board feminist cuck
>>
File: chad9k.png (2 MB, 1312x3432) Image search: [Google]
chad9k.png
2 MB, 1312x3432
this entire thread fuck you guys
>>
>>26641290
I don't know where the misconception came from that human beings are like dogs that can be trained to do or think whatever society wants. Human beings are much more similar to cats, no matter what you say or do they really don't give a shit and are acting entirely on instinct, absolutely nothing will change the fact that men stare prolongingly at a big pair of titties for as long as the human species exists.
>>
>>26647137
>turbovirgin falling for OP's low quality bait
Thread replies: 147
Thread images: 22

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.