[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Uncle anon, I need help
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: 1447557407547.jpg (737 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
1447557407547.jpg
737 KB, 800x1200
Uncle anon, I need help
>>
Why is my niece a shitskin
>>
Is this a picture from CP of a girl in a rundown house with a needle in her mouth?
What the fuck is going on. She's at least 18 right?
>>
>>26638992

Pedophile tripfags coming out the woodworks now I see

Very typical
>>
>>26638891
fuck you stupid mixed mongrel, I knew you would end up doing this shit one day (my sister is a coalburner and she is having a mixed nigger)
>>
What you need to do is continue sucking or you won't get another hit ever again!
Who do you think is paying for your addiction, you retarded junkie?
>>
>>26638891
junkies are fucking disgusting dude. i don't think there's a single demographic i hate worse
>>
>>26639269
It's okay, we hate ourselves just as much
>>
god that's so fucking hot
>>
>>26638891
>tfw needle-phobia
>tfw I can't fap to this
Can someone edit that needle into a harmonica or a long-stemmed rose or something?
I don't want that needle anywhere near my dick.
>>
gimme some, slut
>>
>>26640858
If you fap to it maybe your phobia will turn into a philia
>>
>>26638891

>implying my niece would be a heroine-addict crackwhore

I'd sooner whip the everloving shit out of her with my belt than see her even close to this state.
>>
>>26638951
Your brother racemixed
>>
>>26638992
Is EVERY tripfag a pedofile? That makes sense I guess. I'm going to start reporting every tripfag post I see to the fbi, reporting isn't doing shit.
>>
>>26641457
That would be pretty hot too
>>
>>26638992
Naw shes just a crackwhore in kids clothes
>>
>>26638891
My dick and nose will have to go up her ass once every three days now otherwise I'm turning her into the police because we're in the land of the free and the home of the brave
>>
>>26639236
You are a cuck if you let your sister race mix
>>
>>26641675
Fapped to the thought of this
>>
found the source my niggas:
http://www.heroinkids.net/
with more fap material
>>
>>26642233
it appears that the picture is a legit heroin addict.
heroin kids - a teenage prostitution photobook
216 pages book.
>>
>>26641429
Fuck I laughed so hard snot went all over my keyboard. One more thing I'm not going to clean up off my keyboard lol
>>
>>26640858
>scared of needles
>you have to get blood drawn at hospital
>summon your strength and walk into lab
>nurse who's taking your blood shows up
>nigger
>with the worst lazy eye you've ever seen
>you panic internally
>one eye is on your arm and the other is literally out the window

wat do
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.