[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MGTOW
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 5
File: mgtow3.png (301 KB, 500x703) Image search: [Google]
mgtow3.png
301 KB, 500x703
MGTOW is the best thing for every young man atm. Freeing myself from the mental stigma of modern social pressures was the best thing I did and ironically I do better socially now, especially with women then I ever did. Only now I dont really care. Im the one turning them down.

Being MGTOW doesn't mean sitting behind your pc bitching about how annoying feminists are. It simply means you no longer view the female as a threatening force that you need to conquer in order to survive. Women are a waste of time, when you realise that you no longer view them with suspicion. You no longer go out basing your entire night on whether you get laid or not. Its a great feeling just doing things for yourself and taking control over your life and your actions.

Do what you want to do brothers. Women are retarded sheep, under the vale of their makeup and pompous attitude is a scared little girl looking for a man to replace her fathers spot in her life.

If you wana go climb a mountain, do it. You wana sit inside and play WoW all day? Do it. You wana get in shape and get strong and fit for your own benefit then do it. Build yourself for yourself. Earn money and educate yourself. Fuck everyone else. You dont need to read Paul Elem or subscribe to AVFM to know this

Its a great feeling men.

Cheers.
>>
Translation

>I'm too ugly to date
>I have literally internalized my virginity to the point that it is a part of who I am
>I am immature
>I have never held hands with a woman

"But at least I'm not in a committed relationship that is what cucks do according to 4chan!!!"
>>
MGTOW's are so fucking delusional and always will be. Women didn't even want you to pester them and you are giving them what they want and proclaiming yourself the victor.
>>
>>26638526
>Im a bitter angry feminist who needs silence this man scum.

>I'm too ugly to date
Wrong
>>I have literally internalized my virginity to the point that it is a part of who I am
Lost my virginty when I was 20. Better late then never
>I am immature
Says the fat cunt who goes on tumblr.
>I have never held hands with a woman
Ive had a woman lick my asshole before I came on her face. Does that count?
Lol enjoy your cats.
>>26638616
Theyre the ones talking to and dating me more chump. All Im saying.
>>
>>26638616
Is he not the victor in this situation? He isn't being rejected. He's removing himself from the situation in order to better himself with no impedences.
>>
>>26639415
If that was the case he wouldn't be going around informing women of this or trying to convince others to join his cause. He is doing it for female attention like most MGTOW's. I'm a kissless virgin and even I can find it pathetic.
>>
>>26639415
Dont bother trying to explaining it to them mate. Its their natural duty to put down and shame any man who steps out line so as not to lose their pathetic grip on society. Theyre scared because they know theyve lost. They sit there and call you stupid and immature when they themselves resort to name calling to win an argument.
>>
>>26638474
Why is there such a strong correlation between MGTOW and nerds who were put in the friend zone in high school and therefore result in hating females on the Internet as some kind of reverse-feminists? I'm not bashing the ideology, I'm just pointing how many who fly the flag can be fucking moronic and misinterpret what it means.

And MGTOW is a hell of a life decision. Joined the military and have shitloads of money coming in and am stationing in Europe in the next couple of months. Not being chained down in my home town by a roastie is probably the best decision I've ever made.
>>
>>26639501
>Why is there such a strong correlation between MGTOW and nerds who were put in the friend zone in high school and therefore result in hating females on the Internet as some kind of reverse-feminists? I'm not bashing the ideology, I'm just pointing how many who fly the flag can be fucking moronic and misinterpret what it means.
Because that is what most MGTOW's are you c uck. They are all virgins who are desperate so they are trying whatever they can. You are the exception, not the rule. The vast majority of the movement is like this.
>>
>>26639450
But he isn't telling women how they're shit and how great MGTOW is compared to dating and fucking hot celebrities and models. According to his original post, he's detached himself from the social stigma of dating long enough to build upon himself, and if anything, turn himself into a prize to be won, assuming he's successful. 0% belittle net of the opposite sex involved, theoretically (again, assuming they're not red-pill fedora-tipping autists).

And it's natural to want to spread a good thing. MGTOW is, by definition, not some attention-grabbing philosophy substituting as some kind of reverse-psychology for getting into women's pants. Many legitimately just try to better themselves and believe it or not, dating and marriage does get in the way of that at times.
>>
>>26639450
>If that was the case he wouldn't be going around informing women of this

When did I do this? Unles your admitting that you a cuntwhore tumblriuna in which case you should leave this board because you are not welcome here and there should not be any females here.
>trying to convince others to join his cause
Its not a cause. Never said it was, fems jump to that conclusion to make it seem like an evil force that needs to stoped. Not like their beliefs aren't already. Its a lifestyle and a choice. Like I said you dont have to subscribe the socio politcal bullshit on youtube or walk around wearing a MGTOW shirt.
>>26639501
Probably because like those feminists who were usually abused by their fathers, rejected by chad or are fat and ugly we have been hurt by people. We sought intimtae interaction with people but got shot down for it. At first thesr types of people turn to these movements thinking that they are some kind of special club where they can in a sense wage war on their perceived enemy. However being MGTOW has got nothing to do with that. Yeah sure I went through the misogynist phase but now its more about being free to speak, think and act as I see fit. I can handle myself, Im confident and am pursuing my own goals. Funnily enough now that Im not desperate and bitter over women they find me more attractive and I feel as if Im now the one whos got a say over who I decide to bed if I even want too. Is that so wrong?

Feminists, MGTOWs, MRAs yes we are all very similar. IMO the best thing to do would be to lock all the MRAs and feminists off youtube/reddit/tumblr etc into a huge room with loads of drugs and booze and let them fuck the frustration out of each other.
>Joined the military and have shitloads of money coming in and am stationing in Europe in the next couple of months
So did I bro.
>>
>>26639551
Yeah because feminists arent fat ugly dykes who hate their fathers and couldnt get chad to take them to prom. Fuck off you hypocrite.
>>
>>26639675
No woman knows or cares about your movement. I'm a virgin just like you. All the tumblrinas are getting fucked and white knighted on tinder. Welcome to being genetically inferior and your mind not being able to handle rejection.
>>
>>26638474

MGTOW, or "MEEG-TAOH" as you fuckers like to say it phonetically is OK in my book. Like atheism, I can see why and how they arrived at their ideas and can find myself agreeing/sympathizing with most of them

Unfortunately, it's the small but loud minority of overly zealous figure heads you choose that drive me away from the "movement"

The fuckers who write your books/blogs and represent your ideals on YouTube are all embarrassingly bitter and are clearly kool-aid drinkers who would have followed any other trendy ideology if it had found them first.

I aspire to live by some MGTOW principles, but I refuse to embarrass myself by making it my identity and associating myself with the community.
>>
It's hard as fuck to reach the point when you actually follows the MGTOW ideology, specially when we grew up idolizing women, but once you do, life's almost perfect
>>
>>26639696
>implying any feminist is a virgin like OP
>implying feminists don't get white knighted daily
>>
>>26639220
Did you get dumped by your wife or something? Just don't let woman trick you it's still fun to romance them if your good at it
>>
what's up with this generation of faggoty men who need some kind of empowerment movement to tell them to live their own lives?
>>
>>26639708
Im not a virgin. I have normal social interactions with people when I want too. If I decide to start dating chicks then I do. If I pick up a slut in a club then I will. Sometimes I go months without sex because I dont feel like doing the work for it. Im happy and satisfied with my job and hobbies and keeping in shape that I dont need to rely on sex to boost my ego.

Its not a movement for me, its a life choice. DESU I dont like using the term MGTOW because dumb cunts like you always shoot down the threads. I was doing this before it became a meme.

>Welcome to being genetically inferior
>is a virgin

Lol dude you are very upset arent you. I would be if I can get laid and you cant. Im a manlet too lol.
>>
File: image.jpg (230 KB, 1224x1445) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
230 KB, 1224x1445
>>26639551
Feminism is essentially in the same boat. A once-good ideology that has been hijacked by edgy self-entitled teenagers in college who froth at the mouth at hearing about the opposite sex. I fail to see how the opposite of the spectrum is any better, if that is what you are implying.

>not involving women in my life
>therefore cuck
>mfw
>>
>>26638526
>>26638616
>>26639469
>>26639656

ITT: omega males desperately trying to rewrite their life of rejection as a choice.

Making a choice requires there to be more than one option. MGTOW is cognitive dissonance
>>
>>26639708
>your mind not being able to handle rejection.

Why do I have to learn how to handle rejection. Why have youa ccepted that as a common thing in society? Tell me?

You have given up and bowed down to women. You sit there and just tell yourself 'its the way it is, man up and get on with it'

You sad man. I pit you brother.
>Just don't let woman trick you it's still fun to romance them if your good at it
Have you read any of my posts?
>>26639776
Its not a movement, wont say it again. If I didnt use the term MGTOW no one on this board would have paid attention to the thread.

I started a thread the other day about being a loner by choice, no one bothered to read it because there was not enough meme arrows and trigger words in the post.
>>
>>26639786
>once-good ideology
cuck detected lmaooooo

>>26639842
>le KEKnitiby dysunnanz meme
lmaooooooooo
>>
>>26639842
OP here, have you been reading anything Ive written? I have more success now with women then ever before.

MGTOW is not about disregarding women and hating them. Its more about bettering yourself and understanding that women aren't anything to fuss over.
>>
>>26639848
>Why do I have to learn how to handle rejection. Why have youa ccepted that as a common thing in society? Tell me?
>
>You have given up and bowed down to women. You sit there and just tell yourself 'its the way it is, man up and get on with it'
>
>You sad man. I pit you brother.
I don't bow down to anyone I'm just not delusional like most MGTOW's are. I know damn well where I stand and I know they are in the same boat because I know how they feel. I have felt their pain but I disagree with how they try to cope with it.
>>
>>26639884
Im not coping with anything. And if you embraced my views you would feel better. Its not a cult or an ideology.

Dont you want to wake up everyday and be happy with yourself? Have full-fulling goals and challenges and the freedom to go after what you want? If your happy being a slave to the puss then go for it.
>>
>>26639708
Holy shit are you literally retarded
He literally said it wasn't a cause, but a lifestyle

>confirmed not reading posts
>rapidly typing poorly-thought out knee jerk arguments
>shitposters have infiltrated the base
>>
>>26639786
>tfw this also describes 4chan

>>26639861
Edgy self-entitled teenager in college detected
>>
>>26639861

>triggered omega 100% detected

>>26639877

Why the fuck would I read your posts?

>... understanding that women aren't anything to fuss over.

So, basically, being a normal guy is seen as some sort of grand intellectual movement? Holy fuck, omega males are truly pathetic.
>>
>>26639925
Fuck no. I wanna be angry. I am angry at women for being horrible people. I am angry at the fact they are destroying society. I am angry at the fact they rejected me. I am angry at the way treat men. I'm mad as hell and I'm gonna go ER at some point.
>>
>>26639938
Why would you respond to him if you don't bother to read his posts? Intellectually lazy?
>>
>>26639926
Shes a dumb fuck troll from tumblr. Ignore her.
>So, basically, being a normal guy is seen as some sort of grand intellectual movement
Umm yeah if you had actually read my posts youde see that that is my whole point.

mfw.
>>
>>26639718
I agree with this a lot. However, it isn't necessarily an identity as much as it is not playing the game, as repeated of a metaphor that is.

And comparing it to atheism and how both ideologies have been hijacked by fedora-tippers is an incredible explanation and I'm slightly ashamed that I never thought of this.
>>
>>26639675
Hell yea man. What branch you serve? Chair Force reporting in,
>>
>>26639976

I responded to the three posts I quoted. The only intellectually lazy piece of shit here is the moron who cannot literally follow a conversation and work out what the fuck is going on before he decides to post
>>
>>26638474

it doesn't need to be a movement

each man should figure this out on their own

you can't tell thirsty betas that life is so much better without succubi. i'm all limbs for GTOW but honestly this is something each man arrives at. a lack of need for something can't be taught. it's only earned through one's own experience.
>>
>>26639776
Because sometimes you need a little bit of a nudge from an outside source to prove to yourself that life doesn't have to be played by the set of standards you were given and that there are, in fact, other ways to play the game. Same thing with atheism. I didn't know that you could even be in a position of not having a religion when I was a child and early teen. I became an edgy fedora-tipper for a while, then I cooled down to mildly secular, and have now found my own religious beliefs that I hold to myself. But I wouldn't have ever been able to had I not had that original spark of an outside influence.
>>
>>26640090
Army. What do you do? Im in Artillery. Ive tried to convince robots to join up but like this thread they get inundated with cunts from tumblr crossposting or defeated little bitches who have no drive to better themselves.
>>
If you take nothing else away from MGTOW at least learn the fundamental premise: stop defining yourself by your success or failure with women.

I feel this is especially applicable to many dudes here on /r9k/
>>
>>26639861
Thanks a lot. Now, after reading this post, I have to schedule an appointment with my doctor for chemotherapy after the cancer you gave me.

Either participate in discussion or leave.
>>
A real man was always going his own way. An omega acts like this is a choice he is making as a way of falsely coming to terms with the fact he will never actually have an option to go any way but the one way available to him.
>>
File: 1441840662457.png (1 MB, 1065x902) Image search: [Google]
1441840662457.png
1 MB, 1065x902
>vale
>>
>>26639884
So you're a complete failure in life and you believe that getting money, an education and working out is a bad way of coping with not being able to interact with females on the level that a Chad could?
>>
>>26640245
>stop defining yourself by your success or failure with women.

But this is the very core of MGTOW
>>
>>26640292

not him but MGTOW isn't necessarily about guys who've never had sex

actually it would appeal even more to guys who've had to deal with a lot of women in their lives and are just tired of their bullshit
>>
>>26640245
>stop defining yourself by your success or failure with women.

OP here, this x1000 is the point of my thread.
>>
>>26639938
>why would someone engaging in discussion with someone of opposing ideals read their posts

Then for what purpose are you wasting your time replying to the thread for? All discussion is based around either spreading information, convincing the audience of your position or reaching a common ground. If you're not trying to do any of these then what the fuck are you on this site for?
>>
>>26638474
I agree with the tenants of MGTOW, I just wonder which part of "going your own way" involves belittling other dudes and humble bragging to strangers on r9k.

I don't think you go your own way, I think you're MWHSSBNTSHTIPBISAMASC
> man who had some success by not trying so hard to impress people, but is still a miserable attention seeking cunt.
>>
What is the diffrence between MGTOW and a NEET?
>>
>>26640458
A lot of MGTOW are successful and have a stable source of income.
>>
>>26640458

what's the difference between 3rd wave feminism and retardation
>>
>>26640228
Avionics maintnance. Work on the ECM pods that keep aircraft from being shot down and being detected. I think MGTOW is a good philosophy for military personnel that aren't married to adopt. Would keep SAPR/SHARP training to a minimum if nothing else. The power points are killing me.
>>
>>26640390

Who the fuck are you to dictate how other people should participate cunt??

Huh? You arrogant piece of fucking shit. Fuck you.
>>
>>26640439
>involves belittling other dudes and humble bragging to strangers on r9k.
The person I belittled belittled me first. That was not my intention. Being MGTOW doesnt mean you take shit.

I dont belittle other men I try and spread my widsom because alot of you are in need of it. If you dont want to take it then dont. If you cunts actually read my posts I never implied I was forcing these ideals on anyone nor am I promoting or following a cause. This is simply my experience. If I didnt put the word MGTOW in my OP none of you would have read the post.
>>
>>26640154
Read my earlier post
>>26640183
>>
>>26640490
>>26640472

thanks for clearing that up boys. MGTOW LIFE HERE I COME
>>
>>26640307
But I never mentioned sex though, senpai
>>
>>26640458
A NEET is typically in the position of NEETdom because they are massively depressed person, quite likely a perpetual virgin, as a result a feeling that they aren't adequate or couldn't ever attract a partner. It's a self-fulfilling prophecy and an endless spiral of misery

A MGTOW on the other hand, doesn't give a shit about partners, and could just as easily be someone working a high paying white collar job who fucks girls off Tinder on the weekends but turns them down when they try to start a relationship, because he wants to keep his money to himself to pursue his own life goals and leisure.
>>
welp, another thread that could have potentially been about discussing about the improvement of our lives but have instead been hijacked by roasties and now it has turned into a bumblefuck of trying to argue semantics and justifying positions with a pinch of shitposting
>>
Those of you who assume someone taking on this lifestyle must be a "loser who can't get a woman" are foolish. You literally don't need a woman to be happy in life, thats the whole point of this movement.
>>
File: image.gif (1 MB, 320x286) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1 MB, 320x286
>>26640507
Stop posting

ksnfosmgoem fuck off robot
>>
fuck off mods are you seriously dumb enough to think at I don't know you shadow banned me and therefore the thread is no longer updating for me? fite me irl fgts
>>
>>26640897

Shadowban is a myth

A result of the collective social anxieties of anons
>>
>>26638474
I am in my mid 30s and haven't had a gf in over 12 years, and I don't need a fancy title or justify to myself like I am MGTOW to know that I am a loser and a genetic dead end.

At least be honest with yourself why you aren't getting any female attention.
>>
The whole concept of focusing on yourself is a great idea.
if only the movement wasn't horribly bitter and vile so often. The over-generalizing hate of 50% of the population also makes the movement hard to follow.
>>
>>26638526
mgtow did the opposite for me and it made me more attractive to women because I was only looking out for myself.
>>
>>26640951
That sounds exactly like something a mod who shadowbans people would say
Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.