[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When did you give up? For me, it was in my first year of middle
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 111
Thread images: 14
File: SadPepe4.jpg (6 KB, 238x250) Image search: [Google]
SadPepe4.jpg
6 KB, 238x250
When did you give up?

For me, it was in my first year of middle school, about 15 years ago.
>>
when my wife's son told me he didnt love me
>>
File: Feels16.png (20 KB, 241x258) Image search: [Google]
Feels16.png
20 KB, 241x258
>>26638360
>Wife
This board is for robots only, you need to leave.
>>
bump. Why aren't you assholes replying?
>>
>>26638352
2ND year of middle school 15
>>
I gave up this year, I've lifted weights for four years but at my height I understand I will never be attractive to anyone.

The damn shame of it is if I lie about my height online with images of my own face I get tons of women. I don't even care anymore, I'll kill myself later this year most likely
>>
When my ex got married
>>
i still havent given up at 20 ... maybe i should but i'm still hoping i'll turn things around and become a pseudo-normie
>>
>>26638848
This fucking sucks. You hear so many woman demanding support for being fat, while in the same breath demonizing short men. Infact, the fat woman tend to be more into tall men.

You can change your weight, not your height. Why don't those fucking harpies understand that?
>>
>>26638884
>ex
>implying you had a girlfriend
>>
Not yet but I'm sure it'll happen eventually. Things aren't any better than they were 5 years ago and I'm not sure any changes I've made since then have worked.
>>
When I was forced to go to my graduation ceremony, it really hit me what a loser I was with all these people with their friends and dates and shit, and me being the loser without any of that. I always chocked my feelings up to teen angst and figured College would be the start over.

Once I made it through my first semester and nothing had changed, I realized that it was not going to get better, and so I gave up.
>>
>>26638898
I'm glad I at least came to the realization what the issue was before I continued to make a total ass of myself by simply existing around women.

No more gym regimen, no more diet, no more putting myself out there only to find out I have a great personality but I'm not quite what she's looking for, hell no more even bothering to talk to women.

I was fucked from the get-go
>>
File: blnt.png (31 KB, 882x944) Image search: [Google]
blnt.png
31 KB, 882x944
>>26638352

I officially gave up when I dropped out of highschool.

In retrospect, I probably fucked myself but mentally I'm apathetic. I'm blunted toward life's pain

Or maybe I'm just too stupid to understand how fucked I am.
>>
>>26638998
Same, I've never even tried to ask a woman out. I know the answer, so why ask?
>>
I never tried
>>
>>26639033
I was more naive than you for the longest time, a woman would be so much as nice to me or friendly with me and I'd assume there was some mutual affection when in reality I was always an emotional tampon or they were just scared to take the bus by themselves.

What killed me was seeing guys who had been in the gym a quarter of the time I had spent there pulling women with relative ease.
>>
File: 1454945600041.jpg (194 KB, 959x959) Image search: [Google]
1454945600041.jpg
194 KB, 959x959
>>26638998
no dude, keep lifting. use it as something to keep u going.

i swear to god you will one day get pussy so good, you'll never regret me making this post.
>>
>>26639023

Why did you drop out?
>>
>>26638898
Because we live in a society where every woman is a special snowflake and deserves to be treated like a diamond.

You don't even see the "fat acceptance" shit really apply to men either, let alone shit like being short, bald w.e, even though fat can actually be changed.

It basically boils down to "every woman is beautiful" but every man is not chad.
>>
File: hjair.jpg (33 KB, 318x359) Image search: [Google]
hjair.jpg
33 KB, 318x359
>>26639115

Hated the anxiety from being around people.

Realized I'd have to go through college with the same stress. Didn't really want to bother. I'm already planning my homeless life out.
>>
>>26639091

Stop trying to give people false hope.
>>
>>26639091
Dude I've been lifting for four fucking years, I don't even enjoy it, I only did so as a means of improving my body so I could one day be good enough to get women (completely ignoring all the DYEL tall guys who just curl and shred through pussy)

That whole thing about it alleviating depression is bullshit as well. I hate going and seeing all the beautiful women, some of which ask me for advice, knowing I will never be inside them for some shit that I didn't even do

I just want to be taller, instead I'll just kill myself
>>
After quitting my first job, in 2011.
>>
>>26639139

There's always online college though. And even then, just move out somewhere rural. Can't be any worse than being homeless.
>>
>>26639156
I lift completely for a confidence thing. There's just something psychologically gratifying about having a powerful body. It instills confidence in you even if you don't get women.
>>
>>26639091
Kill yourself, stop trying to instill hope in helpless people.
>>
>>26638923
The "normie reeeee" posts aren't old to you yet?
>>
>>26638352
>first year of middle school
Same, Senpai. Been failing ever since.
>>
>>26638848
How tall are you? I'm a manlet at 5'7 and even I've had some luck.
>>
>>26639190

>Move out somewhere rural

Trust me if I had the money I totally would. I got a couple Gs in the bank, If I play it right I probably won't starve or freeze to death.
>>
>>26639211
>even I've had some luck
>Implying sexual/romantic luck
>>
>>26639239
Well, I'm still a virgin at 26
>>
>>26639200
Why do I need confidence when I'll never have sex? I don't even understand why I got big in the first place, I look shit in pretty much all clothes due to my height, I look like a fucking child. I look ridiculous, my life would have been so much different if I was taller
>>
>>26639261
Are you 4'10, or something?
>>
>>26638848
tell us ur height faggot
>>
File: 1454946293457.jpg (67 KB, 683x1024) Image search: [Google]
1454946293457.jpg
67 KB, 683x1024
>>26639146
im not. i seriously believe that thre are girls out there who are into guys like us (short muscle dudes).

>>26639156
ok so the girls are willing to talk to you first, right? that's a good first step. that's actually light years ahead of guys like me. they find dudes like me. they dont find you atrocious so you are good in the facial looks department. now all there is left is to seal the deal with your words. chances are that the taller guys probably say some funny shit or swoon the girls with their words. they are willing to approach yu first, man. come on you can get pussy dude, you can.

if they are shorter than you, chances are that they are willing to fuck as well. girls dont prefer guys that 10 ft taller than them, but those are the sort of guys who see short girls as children (what i mean is that they arent intimidated by them in anyway and like to tease them) so they approach short girls all the time.

dude. PLEASE dont stop lifting. i need you to make for all of us short body builders, please.
>>
>>26639299
I might as well be 3'1 either way I couldn't even wear hidden heels and trick a woman into fucking me
>>
>>26639299
>>26639211
>>26639321
I'm 5'9, but I live in Holland.
>>
7th grade. normies turned against me the first year (I was THIS CLOSE to being a chad), i tried to still make some friends, everyone shunned me, so in 7th grade i just stopped talking to anyone and spent lunch in the library.
>>
>>26639299
I might as well be 3'1 either way I couldn't even wear hidden heels and trick a woman into fucking me
>>26639324
I wouldn't call
>"how do i use the smith machine""
being approached
>>
10th grade
when I gave up on forming relationships because of excess moving, avoidant personality, depression, and developing schizophrenia
also when I got cucked by my best friend, tried to kill myself for he first time, and got addicted to anime
also realizing how useless I was socially. I was a background sort of person. I was a complete beta. I would make jokes that nobody laughed at, so I stopped talking. being quiet meant I was officially weird, though, so people talked about me being a probable serial killer or school shooter, even though I was only like that because nobody wanted to be my friend. they would joke around at me, but not with me.
I became basically numb to the world around then. guess I started living in anime and fantasy because my reality sucked. there wasn't a point to living life then and there isn't now. I'm too unwilling to let people into my head to form relationships like other people do. I'm too dependant on people to stop being lonely.
I want to die.
>>
>>26639358
>I wouldn't call
>>"how do i use the smith machine""
>being approached

ok maybe youre right but do they ask other questions after that too?
>>
>>26639324
>i need you to make for all of us short body builders
Also you know what I hate anon? We have to literally bodybuild just to think about getting some pussy

I mean we have to dedicate years to restricting the amount of foods we intake as well as counting calories, weighing portions, cutting, bulking, I mean absolute horse shit just to think about getting some pussy whereas the tall white guy just walks up to women and says hello

All he needs is a little chest, some abs, maybe a bicep or two and he's got all the women
>>
>>26639261
Because if you're going to be a manlet, you might as well be a strong manlet.

If you're going to be a manlet, you might as well be a manlet who can fuck up Chad.

There's a completely separate sort of confidence completely unrelated to sex that comes with having a powerful body. Its a sense of self-determination and capability.

If you're only doing it to fuck people just hire a hooker. But you sound like that guy who isn't going to be happy regardless of anything. Everything you do, you do for women because you're a fucking beta. You're that guy who learns to play guitar not because he likes music but because he thinks it will get him women.
>>
>>26639358
so how fucking tall are you
>>
>>26639342
>lunch in the library.
Holy shit, I did the same thing in middle school. In high school, I'd stay in the library when I could, but the librarian was a cunt. When she kicked my out I would just stand in the very corner of the lunchroom by myself.
>>
>>26639412
>t. Tallfag
Being a manlet is honestly worse than not having an arm, or being a mute. It's a huge physical disability, at this point. 10/10 facial aesthetics and a 9 inch cock don't mean anything if you're 5'6. I'd sooner be a burn victim, because you can at least get sympathy. A lanklet wouldn't understand. Manletness is a death sentence. No two ways about it.
>>
>5'9"
fuck you, you piece of shit. Kill yourself right now, you are useless anyway

t. 5'5" guy
>>
>>26638898
Women are valuable, men are expendable, this dynamic shows its ugly face in pretty much every single context a human ever encounter.

Women have no idea how good they have it, how could they? It's relative and they have never experienced anything else than their existence with inherent value, just as a middle class westerner can never understand or appreciate how good he/she has it compared to much of the world. The human brain is never content with anything more than a short while.

Height can be almost freely joked about even though it's a permanent physical attribute with statistically massive impact on quality of life, and you want to know why? Because height only matters in men, and men are expendable.
>>
>>26639412
What's a gun? There's no reason to be strong if you're just an ordinary person, I'm certainly not ever going to compete in any power lifting or bodybuilding competitions where tall men have the edge to begin with. Not to mention being strong contrary to popular belief doesn't give you an edge in fighting unless you actually know how to fight, I'm not sure why so many /fit/izens equate their ability to load up a bar to throwing a punch

>hurr durr beta alpha
Literally doesn't exist, there's attractive and unattractive, I don't give a shit about spending more years in a gym to be more "confident" that I can beat up some nigger in a street fight
>>
>>26639475
I'm 5'9. I'm also balding at 21, have gyno, and an ugly face.

I'm saying that you're never going to be happy because your entire life is revolved around appeasing women so they'll sleep with you. As much as it hurts to hear it there's more to life than that.
>>
>>26638536
>not know that meme
Newnormal detected ree etc.
>>
>>26639524
Not that guy you responded to but
>stop desiring that absolutely basic need
>>
>>26639516
I'm not saying you should lift to fight people, I'm saying you're a beta because EVERYTHING you do is to please women, and when you can't do that your first thought is of killing yourself.
>>
>>26639428
Yeah, I know how it is. Fucking librarians are such cunts, they went after anyone eating in the library and kicked them out, and often kicked me out for no reason.
When I got kicked out I guess I just walked around the school, went to my 5th period classroom if it wasn't locked, etc.
such is life.
>>
Probably around senior year of high school. All of by friends were accepted to prestigious universities, and I could barely get into shitty state schools. It was then when I realized I wouldn't amount to much.
>>
>>26639547
>stop desiring that absolutely basic need

Show me where I said that. I said that shouldn't be the absolute crux of your existence.
>>
>>26638352
Yup, first year of middle school here too. It's when I realized I was ultimately never going to be "normal."
>>
>>26639549
>If you're going to be a manlet, you might as well be a manlet who can fuck up Chad. '
Did you forget entirely about the first portion of your post where you ranted about how being able to lift a lot of weight off your chest would somehow improve the quality of your life due to your ability to beat up people who's life is better than your own?

Also what's this garbage?
>There's a completely separate sort of confidence completely unrelated to sex that comes with having a powerful body. Its a sense of self-determination and capability.
I ignored it in my previous post but I'll address it here, what the fuck are you talking about? I'm strong and big as fuck and I've never experienced this phenomenon. Sounds like the kind of Art of Manliness garbage I'd have fallen into prior to ever having lifted.
>everything you do is to please women
You pulled this out of your ass, I lifted weights and improved my appearance in other areas to get women, how are you aware of any of the other things I do despite me not having mentioned them here?
>>
>>26639574

If you ever realize that it's too late/not possible for you to improve yourself to a sufficient extent, and that you'll be alone and miserable for the rest of your life, your attitude might change.
>>
>>26639497
Honest question: how do you find the willpower to make it past the day? I'm 5'9 and a half and women openly mock me here, since the average male height here is 6'3. I couldn't imagine being 5'5.
>>
>>26639524
>As much as it hurts to hear it there's more to life than that.
for example
>>
>>26639650
>Did you forget entirely about the first portion of your post where you ranted about how being able to lift a lot of weight off your chest would somehow improve the quality of your life due to your ability to beat up people who's life is better than your own?

That was merely being used as an example even you can understand. I also never "ranted" about anything.

>I ignored it in my previous post but I'll address it here, what the fuck are you talking about? I'm strong and big as fuck and I've never experienced this phenomenon. Sounds like the kind of Art of Manliness garbage I'd have fallen into prior to ever having lifted.

Its because everything you do is to please women, you can't do anything for your own sake because in the endgame in your head its all for stacy's approval

>You pulled this out of your ass, I lifted weights and improved my appearance in other areas to get women, how are you aware of any of the other things I do despite me not having mentioned them here?

No I didn't. Unless I'm replying to multiple people, you're the one who said he's given up on life because no matter what he does, he's a manlet who will never get laid.
>>
>>26639699
Off the top of my head:
Career
Hobbies
Friends
New Experiences
Whatever goals you have that don't include sticking your dick in some roastie
>>
>>26639728
So provide another example, if not to beat up Chad and be attractive to women what is the point of slaving away in the gym?

>Its because everything you do is to please women
So in order to feel the astounding "sense of self-determination and capability" that comes from lifting I have to first forget that I desire women? How's that work? Shouldn't a benefit of something occur even if your focus is on something else entirely?

If I'm squatting because I want big quads will my glutes not grow because I was too focused on my quads?
>>26638848
So you're referencing the post where I specifically state I do not care anymore about the aforementioned subjects (women) and that I'll kill myself later this year? Reading comprehension is not your strong suit?
>>
>>26639660
It's 6'0 not 6'3
>>
>>26639779
How do people like you always seem to forget sexuality and affection are basic human needs and that pursuing other interest doesn't erase your desire for them? A person with a great career, interesting hobbies, a friend group, and new experiences still needs to eat, doesn't he?
>>
>>26639779
THE POINT OF ALL OF THAT SHIT IS TO IMPRESS,ATTRACT,AND PROVIDE FOR A MATE.

EVERYTHING WE DO AS MEN IS FOR WOMEN SO THAT A PARTICULAR WOMEN WILL NOTICE US, FUCK US, AND HAVE A FAMILY.
>>
>>26639868
Denial, delusion and so on. It's very similar to how some people have a strong belief in "free will" etc. In reality it's just a tool to deal with the harshness of existence and the human condition. Naturally this kind of drive correlates with success but it's still just a part of a deterministic reality, so it still essentially boils down to "either you have it or you don't".
>>
>>26639868
>>26640038
Yeah, thats not what I'm saying. I'm saying there are ways to get laid despite being a manlet. Get rich, get jacked, get a hooker, whatever. If you really feel that being a manlet is the only thing holding you back from sex, and you're not content with hookers or fapping or any of life's other platitudes, you're probably better off killing yourself.

>>26639834
The enjoyment of setting goals and breaking them. The confidence that comes with that. The same type of confidence that comes with being apt at a particular science or mastering an instrument or something. Obviously that doesn't apply to you, but you're the one who replied with "who gives a shit about that if lifting doesn't automatically get me pussy" and is now demanding I explain the value in it, which you obviously won't find any in.
>>
>>26640324
>Get rich
Well damn, why didn't I think of that?
>>
>>26640324
>lifting doesn't automatically get me pussy
>four years of lifting and no pussy
Do you think before you type this shit out? That's the thing with normal faggots, there are always this arbitrary checklist that robots have to check off before women will become interested in them that don't apply to everyone else.
>>
>>26640355
What I'm taking from you is that you're really just using /r9k/ as a place to vent your insecurities. Which is fine, I guess that's pretty much what its for.
>>
>>26640393
You sound stupid anon, how is "get rich" decent advice for anyone?
>>
>>26640379
>hurr durr normal faggot.
>I've lifted for four years and still haven't magically lost my virginity
Are you really this retarded or is it an act?
>>
>>26640419
You have absolutely no reading comprehension.
>>
>>26640426
>magically lost my virginity
I thought lifting weights was supposed to provide me with confidence so when I approached women they'd be interested in me in spite of my height, what now anon?
>>
>>26640444
Then elaborate in simple English, how does a person get rich? How much money do you bring in annually, if you don't mind my asking?
>>
>>26640452
Because you still have to approach a lot of women. Everyone who isn't chad has the chips stacked against them. Lifting weights is supposed to improve your attractiveness, like dressing well or having good hair. Its not the magic bandaid that automatically fixes everything.
>>
>>26640468
The point of that post was that there are a plethora of ways to improve your standing in the eyes of women. All you took from it was "durr hes saying just get rich what shitty advice"
>>
>>26640484
How many women do I have to approach anon? I live on a college campus and have approached women pretty much every other day over the entirety of my last four years here. Maybe I'm just not being myself
>>
>>26640514
How the fuck should I know? All I'm saying is that lifting weights isn't some magic cure that makes you irresistible to women, it simply helps.
>>
>>26640508
Ok lets take a look at this advice then
>Get rich
Well you yourself don't know how to to do that but yet it's the first suggestion you make to others. So this won't work
>get jacked
The other poster you're arguing with says he's worked out for four years, /fit/ has daily threads dedicated to the discussion of how to get girls, as do most bodybuilding related forums.
>>26640552
So getting jacked ins't the solution?
>get a hooker
Illegal and risky in a multitude of ways beyond breaking the law, basically if a robot wants sex and affection he'll have to pay for it regularly?
>whatever.
A plethora indeed. Have you ever heard of the just world fallacy?
>>
>>26640598
Except I'm not giving you advice. I'm simply saying that there are plenty of manlets out there who get laid regularly. That seems to be a common theme in how they do it. I'm not indulging in the just world fallacy either because I'm an ugly 5'9 balding virgin.

You're saying "There is no point, I've given up because I'm short and I'll never get laid" I point out that short guys do in fact get laid, and you just say "LOL, NOTHING I CAN DO"

which makes me wonder why you're still replying. Which is why I suspect you're just here to vent about your frustrations, and you don't believe half the shit you say, or you'd be dead already.
>>
>>26640676
I'm not the manlet, I'm just pointing out the flaws in your argument.
>Except I'm not giving you advice.
>The point of that post was that there are a plethora of ways to improve your standing in the eyes of women.
That's literally advise on how to improve your standing in the eyes of women
>plenty of manlets out there who get laid regularly
Anecdotal, women by and large prefer tall men. 20% of men sleep with 80% of women, you can surmise a common trait among these men is height.
>that seems to be a common theme in how they do it
So because a small portion of short men make enough money to attract women other short men are capable of doing so? You realize tall men make more money in life on average, right?
>I'm not indulging in the just world fallacy
You're expressing that if a person has not gotten rich, acquired a good career, taken up hobbies and gotten jacked that it's they're fault
>You're saying
No
>I point out that short guys do in fact get laid
And some black people are more intelligent than your average asian, this means nothing.
>>
>>26640779
>That's literally advise on how to improve your standing in the eyes of women
If you take it as advice, yes. In other news, stopping smoking helps you live longer. Does that mean I'm giving you advice to stop smoking?

>Anecdotal, women by and large prefer tall men. 20% of men sleep with 80% of women, you can surmise a common trait among these men is height.
Irrelevant, because while its harder, it does happen.

>So because a small portion of short men make enough money to attract women other short men are capable of doing so? You realize tall men make more money in life on average, right?
Irrelevant, because it does happen.

>And some black people are more intelligent than your average asian, this means nothing.
Irrelevant, because it does happen.

You're basically saying, "because there is adversity, there is no point in trying". And now I keep getting roped back in because again, I'm not sure why I keep getting replied to when this all started because I said there were other reasons to lift than women.
>>
File: 1454274947822.gif (534 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1454274947822.gif
534 KB, 500x281
A lot of manlets are making it seem like being tall guarantees sex. You have to be tall, handsome, and well built. I'm 6'2 and I'm a hugless handholdless kissless virgin. Women have never been attracted to me because I'm ugly and scrawny. If you're not Chad (perfect combination of height, handsomeness, build, and personality) you're not going to be attractive to women. End of story.
>>
>>26641106
>making it seem like being tall guarantees sex.
No one has ever claimed that, being tall however gives you one of the necessary tools for success. Failing on easy mode is more pathetic than failing on nightmare mode though
>>
November 2008

I was 28 years old then
>>
>>26641134
He is aware of that on some level which is why he is posting that garbage in the first place. If you're tall and still get ignored and disrespected you must have had some hardcore-bad rolls in the other departments.
>>
>>26641134
being a tall ugly ogre is just nightmarish as being a manlet. both are equally unwinnable battles. and if you're a handsome manlet you have it easier than a tall ugly guy.

Zac Efron is 5'8 but his face and build is 10/10 so he can get any woman in the world. On the other hand, Jay Baruchel is 6'2 but hes a lanklet with a rat face and no women find him attractive.
>>
>>26641231
>Jay Baruchel
>Canadian actors Jay Baruchel and Alison Pill began dating after meeting on the set of hockey flick "Goon."
Even the ugliest lanklets get pussy
>>
>>26639376
>being quiet meant I was officially weird
I know.

I'm a huge sperg so I just don't talk.

And people think I'm a school shooter or legitimately fucked up or something.

It's depressing though to see spergs be friends with other spergs.

There's no winning.
>>
>>26641231
Of course there's exceptions to any given rule, but an average lanklet always has an advantage over the average manlet.
>>
>>26641254
hes rich and famous, obviously that trumps everything but I didn't feel it necessary to make that point. in terms of actual attractiveness, every woman on earth takes Zac Efron over Jay Baruchel
>>
>>26641275
Sure, there are unlikely situations in which manlets can succeed and lanklets lose, but that's not an indication of the average. It's not as if manlets are more likely to gorgeous 10/10s with great athletic builds and lanklets hideous ogres, otherwise women wouldn't statistically prefer lanklets.

Also a woman would always take a Christian Bale or Hugh Jackman over Zac Efron.
>>
>>26641106

Very true: 6'3" here and I was almost at the VERY bottom of the social pecking order all throughout school. Being tall doesn't get you anything but the fact that you often stand out of the crowd more, making it easier for bullies to find you and harass you.

> plus your parents and everybody else expect you to play basketball whether you give one flying fuck about it, or not
>>
>>26641332
>Being tall doesn't get you anything
Lies failures tell themselves
>>
File: 1439747949507.jpg (50 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1439747949507.jpg
50 KB, 500x375
>tfw you're still trying
>you know it's pointless but it's all you have and all you want
>tfw everything is screaming to give up but you still wont
>don't know whether to be proud of dedication or feel pathetic for trying to save myself from an inevitable downward spiral
>>
File: 1454102616231.jpg (52 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1454102616231.jpg
52 KB, 800x800
>>26641374
>you will NEVER be a small comfy turtle eating as much yummy buttered up mash potatoes as you can until your tummy is full
>you will NEVER finish your meal and retreat back into your comfy warm little shell for a nap
>you will NEVER live a comfy slow stress free life, going by at your own pace and leisure with no urgency
>you will NEVER go take a dip into the ocean and float around peacefully knowing your shell will keep you safe
>you will NEVER repeat this every day of your 100 year long comfy life
>>
File: Feels Bad Over The City.png (343 KB, 439x500) Image search: [Google]
Feels Bad Over The City.png
343 KB, 439x500
>>26641471
goddamn I wasn't expecting turtle feels today goddamn
>>
File: tfwtfw.png (11 KB, 200x240) Image search: [Google]
tfwtfw.png
11 KB, 200x240
>don't truly care about anyone on a deep level

>did as a child

>stopped as an adult

>everyone is an object to me

>only there for my needs

>not sure if you're a narcissist because you feel guilty
>>
File: 1454991612569.png (51 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1454991612569.png
51 KB, 800x800
>>26641737
I identify with every you just typed 100%. Every single word. I feel you just perfectly described something I've never been able to put into words. Especially the last line.
>>
>>26641893

are you autistic? or do you think are you are?

serious question because I got diagnosed with ASD but I've always suspected a personality disorder too.
>>
My birthday in fifth grade. I didn't do a homework assignment and I sent a note to my parents. They didn't care much well I just stopped caring over time. I never really cared much but after that note I want to say I realized everything was bullshit in a way. I never really felt cared for by friends or family. Hell over that year I was farely well liked and then over time a loner.
>>
File: evil wojak.png (22 KB, 217x225) Image search: [Google]
evil wojak.png
22 KB, 217x225
>>26641950
never been diagnosed and don't think I am. I think if I'm anything I'm more of a sociopath, since I can fake social interaction and normie interests and pass for a normie. im like a non-edgy version of pic related

basically someone very close to me died recently and on the outside i pretended like it was devastating but on the inside i didnt care in the slightest even though i was trying to care. it scares me man, ive become a genuinely terrible person and its made worse by the fact that i pretend to be a good person
>>
>>26642030

>tfw high functioning autistic
>tfw your empathy is fucked forever

bad enough being a robot but an autistic robot is the loneliest robot of them all
>>
File: 56625.png (133 KB, 354x363) Image search: [Google]
56625.png
133 KB, 354x363
>>26638352
Second grade of middle school here. Still had some life-energy at first grade.
>>
>>26638352
About a month into freshman year of high school. I actually remember the exact moment I decided to stop trying. I was above average before high school, and I worked really hard and studied my ass off for my high school entrance exam. I ended up placing in the top percentile, and I kept up with my classes really well for about a month. Then I just gave up, spiraled out, and never recovered. Barely graduated high school, tried community college, flunked out, went NEET for a while, now a labor wageslave.
>>
>>26641231
This is true though, a really unattractive face is like being 5'3" or something, extremely hard to "make up for". I've encountered several successful manlets through my life, 5'6" guys with cute gf:s etc. You know what they all had in common? Social skills and extroversion. Social ability is so damn important, it's why there are numerous tallfag virgins here for example.
Thread replies: 111
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.