[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /r9k/ I just put on a playlist of music with songs that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (120 KB, 1024x1596) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
120 KB, 1024x1596
Hey /r9k/

I just put on a playlist of music with songs that are similar to "nightcall" or anything in Drive. I dazed out listening to it and began to imagine to most beautiful thing in the world.

Rei.

I love her. She is perfect. But I can never have her. I legit began to tear up.

>we're in a quiet beach town
>at evening
>just me and her
>we're driving in the darkened sky, with the orange sunset ahead
>I'm holding her hand
>no noise, just the lights of stores and other cars
>she's wearing a green dress that cuts off at her knees
>I drive her up to the empty beach
>The sunset is before us
>We sit in the car for about 2 minutes before walking out and sitting on the sand
>We're still holding hands
>We just stay there for hours watching the sun set
>I feel the purest form of love, not by lust, by something else

I teared up again writing that

You will never experience this, or anything like it. I need help.
>>
>>26638176
post playlist?
>>
File: 767.jpg (438 KB, 1166x981) Image search: [Google]
767.jpg
438 KB, 1166x981
>>26638176
>Rei

Stop right there scum
>>
>>26638176
>>26638212
For real. post that shit nigga.
>>
>>26638261
Just look up Nightcall on the youtube app (maybe it works on a computer, not sure) and click mix, it should be the first suggestion. It's a perfect compilation of songs.
>>
I feel you brother. I've had that weird feeling before. It's hard to come across, and once it's over, you legit cry like a pussy. Only thing that concerns me is that for you it's an anime character. At least mine was a real person. I guess it makes your case all the sadder. :\
>>
I will never understand this waifu thing. They're not real. If you're going to fall in love with something that's not real, why not just create them yourself? That way, they're perfect to you in every aspect.
>>
>>26638417
It's weird as fuck, I don't even like anime. I watched Evangelion and it was alright, the characters are what stood out. There really is no hope for me
>>
>>26638176
She is just a doll like the dolls in darker than black. Not even someone who can genuinely love you
>>
>>26638467
We aren't artists....
>>
>>26638176
eva was absolute shit but i think this is beautiful.
>>
>>26638291
Just post the url, you unique individual, I want to forget my life as soon and accurately as possible, not play a fucking game
>>
>>26638784
https://m.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDA650FE839AFD992

This isn't it but it has most of the songs. Missing Midnight City, but it works
>>
This is all the shit I want to do with a real girl
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.