[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How much longer will you go until you lower your standards?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 10
File: dafuq.jpg (174 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
dafuq.jpg
174 KB, 640x1136
How much longer will you go until you lower your standards?
>>
File: 4324.jpg (91 KB, 1400x721) Image search: [Google]
4324.jpg
91 KB, 1400x721
I'll never be that much of a pathetic degenerate. That's what you'd classify as someone who is pussy whipped.

Also only shows-forth women cant be lonely.
>>
>average looking guy
>have to date a literal monster to get some hole
>>
My standards are already fairly low.
>Don't have an ugly face
>Don't be fat
>Don't have STDs
>Be someone I'd enjoy spending time with.

I don't give enough of a shit to go out and look for someone and they're certainly not falling out of the sky and on to my cock, so I'm content to sit here and masturbate.
>>
>>26638074
How could the Chad have life on hard mode when women only desire him? That means he gets literally all the women, that's easy mode at least

the ugly girl has it harder than him because she can't get relationships like he can but still gets his dick, normal mode
>>
>>26638121
>How could the Chad have life on hard mode when women only desire him? That means he gets literally all the women, that's easy mode at least

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lY8rzo4Ik4M
>>
>>26638121
There's more to life than sex. Ugly women have easier lives than chad and probably get approached way more.
>>
>>26638121
Because Chad still has to go out there to get shit done in life. He'll have a much higher success rate with much lower effort, but he still has to be proactive.

If you're a girl like just puts itself on a platter for you.
>>
>>26638083
Your standards are actually insanely high in this day and age. This is why every man wants. For your standards to be low you would have to have lower standards than the average guy. Hence the word low.
>>
>>26638164
Chad's make more money than Staceys, manlets, and ugly women. They make more money than there average looking male counterparts.

Chad is literally life on easy mode
>>
>>26638040
i rather die pure
>>
>>26638209
Chad makes more money than women because he works longer hours than women. Chad still has to do a ton of things that even an ugly woman doesn't let alone a stacy.
>>
My standards are already as low as they can be.

>white
>>25
>not fat
>virgin(most important)

Anything less and I'd rather be alone. It's not like girls have anything to offer besides sex anyway. Fleshlight is better anyway. Last time I peeked in my A&P book vajonyas don't have all those neat textures inside.
>>
File: 1452391832681.jpg (653 KB, 1279x2658) Image search: [Google]
1452391832681.jpg
653 KB, 1279x2658
OP thanks for proving to us when you have a wet hole, you get everything handed to you.
>>
>>26638247
Chad doesn't work longer hours than regular guys and robots though, does he?

Stacey = lots of sex, more money, no effort
Ugly girls = some sex, less money, some effort
Chad = lots of sex, more money, some effort
Regular guys = occasional sex, less money, intense effort
Robots = no sex, no money, no point
>>
>>26638192
IDK, most normies seem to have standards like "Can't be a smoker" or "Must be physically active" or "Needs to like ________"(whatever activity) and various other specific shit.

Mine is basically be clean, don't be too hideous, don't be boring.
>>
>>26638339
>Chad doesn't work longer hours than regular guys and robots though, does he?
no, but we are arguing about chad having more difficult lives than women, not robots. nobody said chad's life is more difficult than a robot or average guy.
>>
>>26638377
>IDK, most normies seem to have standards like "Can't be a smoker" or "Must be physically active" or "Needs to like ________"(whatever activity) and various other specific shit.
those are women that have those standards. men are insanely thirsty nowadays and their standards are lower than ever. an average looking white girl on tinder gets more matches than a 8/10 male model.
>>
>>26638387
Chad life is better than that of an ugly woman because he has more money than Stacey and the ugly woman and nearly as much sex as Stacey.

Ugly women make less money than Stacey for the same effort and have less sex than Chad who gets all the girls, ugly and Stacey.
>>
>>26638430
Again, women make less money because they work less hours. Chad makes more money because he works more hours. He is still expected to pay for everything in a relationship none the less even if he only wants to bone. He is still expected to live up to masculine behaviour, society still has plenty of rules in place for him. An ugly woman doesn't have to do any of that. She is still a woman. She gets approached, she gets taken out, everything is paid for her, etc. The gender disparity is huge enough that even an unattractive woman has an easier life than a good looking man.
>>
>>26638415
I guess that's fine then. Like I said I don't care about just hooking up with some skank. I can just keep on masturbating and be content.
>>
File: 67657.png (54 KB, 500x513) Image search: [Google]
67657.png
54 KB, 500x513
>>26638501

anon ur arguing with an obvious women, they have the mentality of a child and cant be wrong.

Drop it, bro.
>>
>>26638523
Don't worry that will change as time goes on. We all felt that way in the beggining. As a man sex and affection are one of your basic needs and you will feel the effects of this eventually.
>>
File: rdj.jpg (150 KB, 1122x1118) Image search: [Google]
rdj.jpg
150 KB, 1122x1118
Dude she looks like Aphex Twin
>>
>>26638559

He already has sex, he said he masturbates. That just leaves affection, so I guess he could get a cat if it gets to that point. There's no reason to lower his standards.
>>
>>26638501
Chad doesn't have to pay for a thing as he doesn't get into relationships in his youth like many betas do, hook up culture is more popular now than ever and a true Chad can get pussy at the press of a button on his cellphone.

You've seen the image of the Chad on Tinder successfully propositioning women to fuck in his car. The outstanding majority of women who use Tinder have sex, only a small portion of male users manage to do so. Chads are fucking literally all of the women.

An ugly woman is Chad's occasional fucktoy, they don't fuck betas because they only want the best, that's what they've been told they deserve.

They don't have much sex based on their own doing, even if they're propositioned for it by men they view as undesirable. They no doubt have it better than most men since they have more sex than any nonChad male, but Chad is more successful than them in every attribute.

Having to "work hard" doesn't suddenly make up for the fact his overall quality of life is significantly higher than that of an ugly woman.
>>
>>26638676
If this worked nobody would ever lower their standards anon. Masturbation is not sex and does not have the same effects on your body as sex. Affection from a cat is not affection from a female. Nature designed you in a way to ensure that you will do your best to get a woman even if you hate them.
>>
>>26638559
No like I said, I fap, because I'm not interested in a random hookup with some whore.

I would like some affection, but again, my standards are basically don't be gross and be somewhat interesting, and if thats too high I guess I'll die alone. I've already prepared myself for that.
>>
File: JUUUUUUUUST.jpg (12 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
JUUUUUUUUST.jpg
12 KB, 300x225
>kissless hugless virgin
>get haircut, improve clothing, start gym, get better job
>meet 3/10 girl
>super nice and friendly, starts making moves on me
>too much of a beta to tell her no
>been in a relationship for 2.5 years now
>22 years old and only ever been with her
>3/10 face, legit 1/10 body with incredibly saggy breasts, no curves, complete pancake ass
>have to force myself to have sex
>nicest and most caring girl ever who does everything to please me, 10/10 wife material if it wasn't for her body
>would completely destroy her if I ever broke up with her
>keep telling myself her body will get better with age or some bs like everyone goes to shit after 30 and at least Ill have someone to cook and clean and not cuck/take my money

who /involuntarilyloweredtheirstandards/ here?
>>
>>26638747
You will want affection more and more as time goes on. You will want sex more and more as time goes on. Things that didn't used to bother you before will start bothering you. We've all been down this path. But if you are currently happy then by all means live life like you wanna live it.
>>
>>26638287
You will never find a Virgin . Ever. Have fun being forever alone
>>
>>26638823
No. Already many of the aspects of a relationship make me uncomfortable simply from the thought of. I don't care enough to actually bother. I don't think its going to get any worse because I'm pretty disgusted with people, so again, I'm content to just fap, and let the chips fall where they may.
>>
>>26638707

Don't be silly. People are not equal. I can run faster than a man with no legs. This doesn't mean my legs don't work. It's the gimp who has non working legs. Sex is just cardio+orgasm. If you want to mimic that then run a mile before jerking off. Affection from a female cat is affection from a female. It's not the best but it's still better that lowering standards. That's the point of standards, it sets the bare minimum. It's not a list of wants, but needs. It can't be lowered.
>>
>>26638829

That's not how the real world works. Statistically virgins do exist. If there is even one virgin in the universe during my lifetime then the possibility exists of finding her.

People buy lotto tickets every week. That's no less crazy than looking for a virgin. These people only spend a dollar or two a week though, not their whole salary. I'm the same way. I put in effort just to be in the pool, but a majority of my attention is elsewhere. It's a background process.
>>
>>26638918
Sex releases pheromones. It's not just cardio.
>>
File: 657.jpg (44 KB, 391x380) Image search: [Google]
657.jpg
44 KB, 391x380
>>26639011
>That's not how the real world works. Statistically virgins do exist. If there is even one virgin in the universe during my lifetime then the possibility exists of finding her.

http://articles.latimes.com/2012/may/23/sports/la-sp-sn-lolo-jones-20120523
>>
>>26638821
This happened to me a couple of times but I had the willpower to say no each time
>>
>>26639067
kek I love seeing people get redpilled like this

all these newfags in these threads so full of hope that they'll get their pure virgin white gf
>>
>>26639067
Most people are not virgins by a certain age, both male and female. Finding a girl who's a virgin specifically severely limits the dating field. It's one thing to try to find a woman who hasn't had many partners but it's damn hard to find a virgin
>>
>>26638821
>nicest and most caring girl ever who does everything to please me, 10/10 wife material

break up; you don't deserve her.
>>
>>26639039

Being alive releases pheromones, which aren't even detected by humans anyway. Just buy some snake oil from bigdickpillsandphermoneextract.scam and problem solved.

>>26639112

I don't think I redpilled him, he wouldn't be sharing that story if this is an alien concept to him. I'm not sure why he posted it really. It's a good example of virgins existing .
>>
>>26639218
>I don't think I redpilled him, he wouldn't be sharing that story if this is an alien concept to him. I'm not sure why he posted it really. It's a good example of virgins existing .
He redpilled you mang. Just lmao if you honestly think you are ever getting a virgin gf when women nowadays are getting fucked as early as 13. Just lmao at how delusional and out of touch with reality you are.
>>
>>26639255

What do you think redpill means? All I can figure is you're struggling with basic definitions, and probably reading comprehension too.

You're the delusional one for thinking every girl gets fucked by the dick fairy the second they turn 13. Where do you even get me honestly thinking I'll ever get a virgin in the first place?
>>
>>26638040
I don't have physical standards. I would date the girl in the pic if our personalities meshed the right way. It's just so many women have the shittiest personalities, in all sectors of society.
>>
>>26639357
The redpill is seeing things as they are. You believing that female virgins past a certain age exist is bluepill as fuck. Those days are long gone.
>>
>>26638669
kek

you have been muted for minipops 67 because your comment was not produk_29
>>
>>26639781

I never mentioned a certain age except in response to your ridiculous example. What do you think nuns are? Female virgins exist. The existence of non virgins does not mean there are no virgins at all.

Besides that, what do you mean by those days are long gone? Is the dick fairy now fucking all women before they're even conceived?

By your definition you are 100% blue pilled. Virgins exist despite your assumption otherwise.
>>
File: ENOUGH.jpg (6 KB, 200x194) Image search: [Google]
ENOUGH.jpg
6 KB, 200x194
>>26638140

What the FUCKKKKK THE GUY IN THAT VID IS X10 MORE ATTRACTIVE THAN ME TOO.

FUCK THIS WORLD
>>
>>26639081
I know anon, I've dug myself in too deep by being a beta

>>26639183
I know anon, I'm a scumbag that's wasting her time. I'm not afraid of myself being single, but I want her to be happy and breaking up would destroy her, plus I feel like not many guys would want to be with her due to her body
>>
File: 1260852599992.jpg (16 KB, 463x355) Image search: [Google]
1260852599992.jpg
16 KB, 463x355
I have already lowered my standards.

I'm talking to two 5/10's right now and might muster the courage to ask out a 6/10.

Finally I'll be free of the robot forever. Wish me luck.
>>
My standards are
>look like a girl
>be alive
That's it
>>
>>26638040
If I'm a solid 5.5 to a weak 6, How low do I have to go?, I don't mind chubbyness, full on fatass is a no go, and face isn't that important, as long as it isn't deformed or unsightly, but the unwavering standards are not bitchy, compatible, loyal, and virgin.
>>
File: sec3b1or-droopy-c2a9-mgm[1].jpg (42 KB, 599x472) Image search: [Google]
sec3b1or-droopy-c2a9-mgm[1].jpg
42 KB, 599x472
I'm going on a date with a 4/10 landwhale who's admitted to me that she's fucked 12 guys. I don't think I could lower my standards much more.

Four years ago I was getting approached by qt 16 year olds, now I'm reduced to this.
>>
The jokes on you. I already have. I'm dating a single mother.
>>
>>26638040
hl2 zombie imo
>>
>>26641900
That's rough anon, I hope you have a fat fetish or at least can develop one
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.