[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does this board get such a bad rap everywhere?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: r9k.png (553 KB, 991x640) Image search: [Google]
r9k.png
553 KB, 991x640
Why does this board get such a bad rap everywhere?
>>
Because normalfaggots dont like womanhate.
>>
It's a board where people come to complain about being virgins and/or generally hating themselves. It's a circlejerk of self deprecation.
>>
File: 1443300903652.jpg (93 KB, 850x506) Image search: [Google]
1443300903652.jpg
93 KB, 850x506
>post anything indicating that im not a normalfag on /r9k/
>get called fat, retarded, beta, a cuck, a neckbeard, and a loser
>>
>>26637664
Kids and a few obese manchildren constantly make outrageous threads about hating women and killing normies. People as usual then assume a loud minority speak for the quieter overwhelming majority.
>>
>>26637664
Have you even read the posts on this board
>>
>>26637773
yeah i've read a lot of sad posts about lost and mistreated people with mental illnesses who have become social pariahs involuntarily

i've also read a lot of obvious comedic posts where people take the piss and joke about "normies" and "roasties"
>>
>>26637772
those are often good threads. it's the endless nogf virgin whining that makes the place look like an irredeemable shithole
>>
because this board has been /b/-lite since around 2012 and is full of memeing teenagers responsible for spreading cancer like frogposting to other boards.

Other boards didn't really hate r9k back in pre-deletion times. Some people thought it was full of attentionwhores and relationshit posts, but it was largely contained and it was never as flagrant as feelsposting and frogposting were in their respective haydays.
>>
>>26637817

>Implying I'm joking when I REEE at roasties

I honestly and genuinely dislike women.
>>
>>26637664
I don't know but it's really bad at certain times of the day/night like right now, every thread is complete garbage right now.
>>
>>26637883
Maybe at first, they're getting pretty old now though.
>>
Because normies don't like having their accomplishments taken away.

I have a girlfriend, her mother is the state executive director for the pageants she participates in and formerly held the state and later national title in. Her sister also held a state title in the adult women's competition and her little sister in the children's competition.

She is a talented dancer and singer. One night we argued for upwards of an hour because I attributed this to her parents being wealthy and influential, she was disgusted by the notion that she hadn't attained her talents on her own.

I explained that had it not been for her parents wealth she would not have been enrolled in the extra curricular activities to begin with and that this is demonstrable by her sisters talents. She explained this didn't negate the fact she had worked hard to pursue her hobbies.

Basically normies don't like the idea of robots asserting that the good things they have in their life are not of their own doing.
>>
>>26637901

The new r9k is way better than any board on the "old" 4chan. Classic, 2006/2007 /b/ was fun though.
>>
anything 4chan related gets hate. duh niqquh
>>
File: 1454623702973.png (422 KB, 789x720) Image search: [Google]
1454623702973.png
422 KB, 789x720
Because it's pretty much /b/ 2.0.
>>
File: 1443761346714.jpg (69 KB, 500x404) Image search: [Google]
1443761346714.jpg
69 KB, 500x404
>>26638581
This.

Normies like to think that their social success is due to their hard work and skills they developed.
They don't want to put in the effort it would take to really help the robot, but they still want to consider themselves good people so they villainize him. They tell themselves the reason why they have friends and a gf while the robot doesn't is because the robot does not try and wants to be alone.

This is why normie advice is typically "Just be yourself!" or "Just go outside and talk to people!"
>>
The memes made here translate into autistic shitposting or dorito edginess in other contexts. They belong on r9k where they can be used appropriately.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.